Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 56
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 61
Total: 61
61 Guests, 0 Users

WoW General Discussion

Started by Sadok, June 10, 2015, 08:16:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sadok

Since the Shoutbox has been clogging up as of late with posts about 6.2 changes, new items and the like, figure it'd be easier for everyone to instead house it in a discussion thread.

Two topics to start discussion:

Flying in Draenor, starting in 6.2
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/19800551/dev-watercooler-flying-in-draenor-6-10-2015

6.2 Release Build announced
http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2015/june/release62.jpg

Thanks to Vezara and Rashka for those two! Please discuss these topics plus anything else related to WoW the game here.

Sadok

One thing I'll say about the flying meta is that I'll need to finally start doing those stupid, boring Apexis dailies. <.<

I have Loremaster, the treasures and most of Draenor explored, so those others aren't too bad.

Okiba

A terribly stupid idea from start to finish to allow flying in draenor now.

They are just buckling to a few loud, idiotic individuals who want to abuse it for pvp purposes. The whole of the expansions zones are about to get a lot more empty than they already are.
Okiba Spearbreaker - Nag'Ogar and Warrior Monk of the Horde
"Strength, Discipline, Mastery."

Therak

I don't like it either. But at least we're not on a pvp server now...
Think, assess, act.

Rashka

I don't like it, simply because the world feels a whole lot smaller with flying mounts.
Rashka Facebreaker - Battlesworn of the Nag'Ogar

Vezara

I don't like it at all. It ruins immersion and the fun of exploring, and it makes people lazy. I'm glad that they're at least making it time consuming to be able to fly.. but overall I don't want them to add flying -at all-. :/ But It could've been worse imo.. they could've just made it like "pay 2k then you can fly! :D"
Vezara Wolfheart - Shaman of the Frostwolf Clan.

Lars

I'm reading the rage in the comments from people who go "FUCK YOU BLIZZARD THIS SUCKS JUST LET ME FLY!" And it is glorious.
Muzjhath got Iced by Sadok, after Marogg got Stabbed.

-The orc formerly known as Muzjhath formerly known as Marogg

Umaua

I am not surprised.

That flying kinda also kills the treasure hunting aspect of the expansion....then again, you pretty much have to know em already. Yet still...people whine about how they need flying and then they get it and get bored in a week and start whining of many things that flying just made ridiculously easy.
And they call me insane? I am the most sane person around!

Srelok

Can I just be "that guy" for a sec...

We don't HAVE TO get flying. I know I won't be in any rush whatsoever to get it. Because, as people said, it's stupid. I liked my flightless Draenor.

"If you could pour pain into a mold of an orc and then cut off its foot to piss it off, you’d get Srelok." Gulrok Ragehowl

Lars

Tbh, I see this as a huge F-you! from Blizz to the whining crowd. Since most of what I read was they HATE and DETEST doing all the shit they'll now be forced to do to fly unless they can fly.
Muzjhath got Iced by Sadok, after Marogg got Stabbed.

-The orc formerly known as Muzjhath formerly known as Marogg

Bamm

It is a shame, they didnt have the spine to stick with they're convictions and vision. I really enjoyed not flying. That was never the problem with WoD. The problem is less content compared to MoP, 5.1. 5.2 had masses of things to do and was far more engaging compared to WoD. I hate to sayit, but the problem with WoD is garrisons in my opinion.

Anyways I guess its time we all...
*puts on sunglasses*
Spoiler: show

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaah!

Gashuk

I'm personally more interested in this new Rylak Mount than actually flying on it!
-Gashuk, Son of Garrak-
"When the ashes fall and the green winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives."

Umaua

Well, I don't see how garrisons really ruin anything. Its just the same daily grind as you had with Isle of Thunder, only that its instanced where you return the quests. It'd be a whole different thing if all the missions would be in the garrison too.

And problem isn't flying really. Those people obsessed about it are people we don't care, mostly. I see the problem of Blizz acting like a coy hooker who you'll know will get on its knees if the PvP and PvE whiner kids just throw good enough tantrum.

Who are also the people who get it and then start whining again.
And they call me insane? I am the most sane person around!

Bamm

I dont think garrisons really ruin anything apart from taking people out of the world, negating what no flying was meant to do in the first place. How many people just sit in them all day only porting to Warspear, Ashran then back again. What i mean is, they're just  not what people expected. No customization really lets be honest. And a clever mobile styled game with timed missions and resources though profitable isnt exactly exciting now. Maybe even without garrisons people would just sit in Warspear all day, who knows?

I just feel let down and disappointed with what WoD could have been and what it is. Some people seemed to have focused that disappointment into not so subtly or even slightly constructively criticizing the no flying descion, but that's just the internet and all its unbridled horror and angst

Srelok

Still hoping (against hope) that we'll be able to move our garrison. I REALLY wanted mine in Nagrand, Tanaan or Gorgrond.

"If you could pour pain into a mold of an orc and then cut off its foot to piss it off, you’d get Srelok." Gulrok Ragehowl