Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 144
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 55
Total: 55
55 Guests, 0 Users

Guilt - Rashka

Started by Rashka, September 13, 2014, 02:44:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rashka

((As of now the text marked with ~ is her thoughts. I will edit this tomorrow when I got time, but for now enjoy. ))

She had hit her. She had slammed her fist into the side of her head out of pure rage. As her fist made impact with Kogra's head it was as if time stopped; Thousands of thoughts flew through her mind, all shattering. She had hit her. And she had hit her hard, very hard. Weeks, no months rage and pain had been in that punch, and it all went out over Kogra due to her asking about ale out of nowhere when Groshnok and Rashka had been mid-argurement. Her body had gone limp, hitting the ground with a thud, and Rashka had just stood there, with her arm still in the air, shocked by her own action, so shocked that she were shaking. This cannot be. I did not just hit her, how could I-.. She stared at her own hand in disbelief, in disgust. She started to walk as Grodok picked her up. Away, away from her own crime, away from what she just had done, with Groshnok right in her heels. She stopped by a nearby tree, staring at her hand once more in disbelief as she placed it upon the bark of the tree.. Groshnok had placed his upon hers, but she did not do anything. She were like a wall. H-how could I-.. I'm a m-monster.. I cannot control it.. I cannot control it.. Still standing there, suddenly in a hug by Groshnok. Grodok had come by in the time she had been in thought, and he attempted to paralyze her somewhat my pressing two fingers against the back of her neck. She however reacted, still out of pure shock, elbowing him in the stomach, and shaking herself out of Groshnok's hug. She ran, she ran out of pure disbelief, and with Groshnok and Grodok in her heels. However, she were faster and as she got out of sight she hid behind a tree. She heard their conversation.. Some of it, seeing as she crawled away from her hide and ran off once more, to the place she had spend quite some time by, yet not too far away from where Grodok and Groshnok was, incase something should happen.

The walls of the cave she had found were now decorated by paintings, paintings drawn by her. Of old memories, and of the day they sent their unborn away to the plains with Ghost. She sat down on the furs, shaking. What if they find out it's me that hit her?.. And then on Kosh'harg.. I-.. I didn't mean to hit her, spirits know! It.. It just happened.. Shaking all over she let out a hulk of crying, and several sobs, staring at her hand. It for sure won't be taken lightly on, even if I explain myself.. Just the Orc will be alright.. Spirits, please let her be alright.. The thoughts were racing around in her head, all those feelings she had kept locked away had just come out with that hit, and yet she still felt horrible. I did what I promised myself to never do, what I swore to never do. I hurt a Tribes Orc.. I fucking hit her! Snorting she let herself fall down onto the furs, crying to herself. What if he needs me.. Grodok weren't going easy on him when I left.. I should go try find him.. Growling somewhat she pulled herself back up, walking out into the now pitch black night. Stumbling around in the dark her eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness, she were walking quietly, almost sneaking. As she reached the place that she had left Grodok and Groshnok at earlier, she could see a shade of an Orc slumped up against the rests of a tree. She closed in on him, sniffing the air. Blood..? Why is here smelling of blood.. She thought. As she got close enough she could barely recognize him, his face swollen and completely beaten up, his nose barely there anymore. She sat down, in shock once more. She crawled towards him, placing his almost lifeless body on her lap. Staring at his bloodied face, she frowned, tears rolling down her cheeks. "Me wolf-.. I shouldn' of lef' ye 'ere.." His mouth and teeth were covered in blood and three of his teeth had seemingly been knocked out. He also were lacking a bit of his right ear. Snarlingly she picked him up, angered by what she almost could picture in her head of what had happened. He had beaten him up. He had beaten a drunk defenseless, and at time, most weak, Orc up. Why would he do such thing.. WHY?! She spat on the ground as she walked in the pitch black night, returning to the cave.
That whole night she did not close an eye, nor leave her gaze from him as she tended to his beaten up face. She were mad at Grodok for what he had done, because she were certain that it'd be his work, and yet, she almost didn't care. Atleast not for revenge, not just yet. They'll figure it out. And then I'll be fucked.. She let out a sigh, sitting by Groshnok's side as she leant against the caves cold wall. I won't get out of this mess, not this time.
Rashka Facebreaker - Battlesworn of the Nag'Ogar