Orcs of the Red Blade

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 10:47:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 20:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 19:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 21:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 00:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 16:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 22:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 14:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 11:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 13:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 12:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 02:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 19 23:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 08:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 11:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 15:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 08:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 15:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 09:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 12:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 08:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 117
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 104
Total: 104
104 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: General Announcements and Notes  (Read 26820 times)

Rhonya

• Path of Wisdom
  • Alpha
  • True Blood-Former Thur'ruk
    • View Profile
Re: [IC] The Poster Board
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2016, 02:05:54 AM »
*A note is pinned to the board, written in a small, but neat handwriting.*

To all the orcs,

I want every orc to wear their tabard while we remain in the Barrens. No exceptions. We've gotten word that the Irontusk pissed off some night elves, the elves have declared war on them, but they're no longer in the Barrens. Already one orc was killed just outside of the camp, and the corpse was left shred to bits with a note.
Wear our own tribe colors, so it's clear we're not from the Irontusk Vanguard.
I'll allow this for newbloods as well, for as long as we're in the Barrens. Better be safe than sorry.

Signed,
Rhonya Steelheart
"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."

Vanara

• Path of Cunning
  • Proven
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2016, 01:17:29 AM »
*A note is pinned to the board*

As of today the tower in the Crossroads is off limits fer every orc, unless you go there accompanied by a Gul'thauk. No exceptions to it.
We are holding a very powerful warlock there for the time being, for information gathering.
A Gul'thauk will be guarding the tower at all times for the tribes safety.

Signed,

Alpha Gul'thauk Ashveil
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 01:36:31 AM by Vanara »

Magra Emberheart

• Path of Wisdom
  • Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2016, 12:53:40 AM »
*An ash stained parchment is pinned to the board. The writing is very scratchy and shaky*

Rhonya, Srelok, find me swiftly. IMPORTANT Please

- Emberheart

*The word is underlined many times, clearly it's been done in a rush*.

_

Srelok

• Path of Cunning
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
Re: General Announcements and Notes
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2016, 03:35:08 AM »
*A small notice is pinned to one side in a flowing handwriting*

Emberheart, I require a word. Urgent. You know where to find me.

Thur'ruk Grimtide.

"If you could pour pain into a mold of an orc and then cut off its foot to piss it off, you’d get Srelok." Gulrok Ragehowl

Rhonya

• Path of Wisdom
  • Alpha
  • True Blood-Former Thur'ruk
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2016, 08:24:44 AM »
*A neatly written note is pinned to the board*

A warning for all Orcs.

I would like for all of you to keep an eye on the Forsaken of the Hand of Agony named Dailor Silvershade. For some reason he's traveled ahead of his group. A few weeks ago he shredded an orc soul to pieces without our knowledge and tried to take a piece with him. We managed to intercept this and he has been punished accordingly by the Hand. Still, under no circumstances let him meddle with your mind or anything else magical on your person without permission from an Elder. He is dangerous, even though he is here to learn about our customs. So you're all warned.

Signed, Rhonya Steelheart
"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."

Rashka

• Path of Strength
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2016, 12:49:42 AM »
*Crude scribbles with coal fill the slightly rugged piece of parchment that's pinned onto the notice board.*

I have had a vision, - Believe it or not. A spirit, unable of telling lies, showed me a mirrior in the spirit realm. - It showed two airships, a darkening sky, and dark green smoke crashing into them, making them collapse into a dark sea. She advises us to get our cubs, and keep them close to us. She said the cities will be wilder than wild. I reminded her we always are near war - But apparently that's safer than anything else. Do as you wish - But I for one will do as the spirit said. Now you are warned.

- Signed Rashka Facebreaker
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 12:51:32 AM by Rashka »
Rashka Facebreaker - Battlesworn of the Nag'Ogar

Nosh'marak

• Elder
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2016, 05:10:26 PM »
*Scribblings in an almost unreadable handwriting*
I want all Orcs to stay away from the abandoned Kor'kron camp by the Sludge Fens. Strange things are happening there, and I don't want Orcs to get hurt. I'll set out with a party sometime the coming weeks to deal with the threat.
-Signed Nosh'marak
"Dogs obey and whimper, wolves carve their own path with a roar! Let the Alliance hear your cries for battle! Rrosh'ka Valokh! For the Blood!"

Grogok

« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2016, 05:47:07 PM »
*A hastely written note is pinned on the board*

Yesterday we lost a good orc to the Legion, when Sadok sharptongue gave his life to protect his pups. As such today we will NOT be having a brawling tournament as we had expected, instead we are gonna take revenge For sadok, not far from our camp there have been reports of legion worshippers, this will not be tolerated.

Drakada

• Red Blade
  • Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2016, 12:59:38 AM »
*A somewhat sharply written note accompanied with a night watch router is pined to the base of the tower.*

During our stay here in the foreign Tauren lands we are to ensure them that we can pull our weight and are not here to leach off of their lands and hospitality.

Each night beyond the hour of 23:00 the designated Trio are requested to maintain watch in the tower to ensure that the tribe is forewarned of any danger that may befall them in the night. Conversation and revelry is encourage to keep oneself awake but remember to remain sharp

*A rough but understandable router has been designated here. Separating three hour intervals from 23:00 to 08:00 with three names being assigned to the corresponding time slot of their watch*

Furthermore, should anything not immediately a cause of danger but a need for concern arise during the night those who witness the event should post, in detail, what transpired either here or verbally to someone of more authority.

*A sizable space has been allocated for the pinning of papers that outline events of concern*

Let us show these Tauren that we can be a worthy ally to have around.

-Drakada
Signature

Broshgar

• Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2019, 01:39:08 AM »
*A letter that would have been written in Orcish language.*

"To the leader of the Red Blade Clan. My name is Broshgar Bloodhammer of the Warsong Clan and I request humbly an audience with you.
Since I couldn't find nor reach out to any of the Clan, I hereby put this letter in order for either you or any of your clan to find here in Razor Hill.
After a thorough deliberation and the moments I've met and talked to your clan members earlier before your departure, I intend to offer you my pledge, if you'll have me.
I was being told that you are on a voyage to a place called Northrend, which I have never heard of.
I shall pray to the Spirits for both of you and your clan's well being and that your journey will be eventful.

Strength and Honor,
-Broshgar Bloodhammer
"

*Along is a drawn sigil of the Warsong Clan's mark and beside it is a hammer painted in red that seemed to be dripping, apparently his own mark.*