Orcs of the Red Blade

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 28, 2024, 08:46:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 20:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 19:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 21:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 00:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 16:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 22:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 14:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 11:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 13:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 12:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 02:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 19 23:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 08:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 11:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 15:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 08:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 15:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 09:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 12:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 08:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 34
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 12
Total: 12
12 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Voice on turning wind  (Read 3070 times)

Regorn

• Champion At Life
  • Alpha
  • Thunderheart
    • View Profile
Voice on turning wind
« on: November 16, 2013, 05:07:31 PM »
((seriously, I need to come up with a new name other then "Voice on X Wind"))

Plans of Nagrand was lovely as always, on a floating rock a few orcs sat, next to a tree.

"I Say, I have not seen anything like that before". One of the orcs said, face covered with a wolf helmet, simple garment and a wolf path on his hand.

"Indeed, I wonder how it happened? How did we not see it coming?". The second orc proclaimed, dressed with blue and brown outfit and an other wolf helmet.

"Really? Don't you think we got something more to discuss then this?". A orc, bare chested and wolf helmet told the others.

"But, we wonder how it was done", "Yes, tell us" The two first orcs answered.

"You shamans really wonder how my mate manage to clime up on my head without us seeing it? More so then the strange sights we seen?" The third orc said... with a she-orc in full armor sitting on his head.
The two orcs looked at each other and nodded in agreement.

"Olgama, leave my head, please". Tag'rash told his mate, "We never get any work done". Olgama laughed and jumped down, telling the orcs she see them later, and beat them up. living as a spirit had not really changed Olgama much. Tag'rash was eased to finally get some peace, saying they should continue.

Regorn leaned forward and started talking
"We did saw something, it was... strange to say the least, a portal from here to new world"

"But the portal was not linked from here" Vaan filled in.

"Yet it was, very strange" Regorn continued.

Tag'rash scratched his beard, this was... new and strange. Sure, visions with little information was common or incomplete visions as well. This however, said of something that will happen, and have happen at the same time.

"I say we don't speak of this to the still alive, not even we are sure what it means" Vaan insisted. "We tell them when we have a clue what this all means I say".

"What harm can be done if we tell them? if the vision is incomplete they will know that and simply wait until more is revealed" Regorn said.

"You are very fond of those Red Blade folks, ain't you Regorn?" Tag'rash spoke up, "No, we wait until we have a clue what this means"

The Orcs nodded around in unison, at lest they could agree on things. They continue to speak for sometime, trying to decide how to acquire stronger visions, heavy drinking came up at lest twice. Regorn keep coming with suggestions that they should enlist the aid of the Red Blade Shamans, Tag'rash and Vaan did not agree. They all three started to meditate... until Olgama came back and knocked them all sideways, they were not really that surprised over it. Maybe enlisting aid were Olgama could not reach was a good idea after all?.

All that remained on that floating rock, in the middle of Nagrand was a wind that just turned, turned so fast it could have hit you with a fist.

((PS: would any of you Shamans be interested in some prophecy vision (regarding the next expansion?), and get a spiritual meeting with a fist, PM me or just post here))
"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Rórir

• Red Blade
  • Cub
    • View Profile
Re: Voice on turning wind
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2013, 06:46:05 PM »
Being the attention ho i am, of course! C:

Grekthar

• Path of Wisdom
  • Venerable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2013, 12:05:56 AM »
xD Regorn we must be on the same wavelength or some shit xD

Grek since coming into Outland has been feeling a tickle in the back of his head that I was planning on getting worse right up until the Dark Portal did that whole shift into Warlords of Draenor stuff :D

Feel free to vision stuff any time :P

I feel like I'm the only sane one in this Tribe. And I have four elementals living in my skull!

Regorn

• Champion At Life
  • Alpha
  • Thunderheart
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2013, 11:51:59 AM »
well, you 2 seems interested, I conjure up something vague, uninformative and just plain weird this week and PM you the result.

I heard the tribe was doing something with a challenge now, so I give it some breathing room for you

((if more is Interested, just post here/PM))
edit: you 2 might want to coordinate when you want the vision to appear, Regorn is a time saving spirit, he give you it at the same night.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 01:16:36 PM by Regorn »
"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Regorn

• Champion At Life
  • Alpha
  • Thunderheart
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2013, 05:43:46 PM »
Night have fallen long ago, many orcs sleeping in the land of winds. Yet 2 orcs shall have a letter sent to them, not really a letter but people tend to get what that means.

Grek'thar sleeping, not knowing what will happen but some things are best as surprises. This is not one of them.
He finds himself awaken in a land covered by fog, he see outlines of tree and rock, did he fall asleep in the wild? No he did not this is most strange, then he hears someone coming, plate boots.
He tries to get up, but to no avail, he can't push himself up and the footsteps are getting louder. Then he sees, looks like a orc and as the person shadow comes in view from the fog, yes indeed, a She Orc, clad in plate armor and a large axe on her back
"Get up!" She tell him, Grek'thar do try, the She orc sights and offers a hand to help and pulls him up, suddenly, standing is not so hard.
"Time to get moving little shaman, some high ranking spirit want a word."
Well of course, it's a spirit, but better to ask "Where are we going Spirit?".
"Like I know, I am a warrior, The Blade of the Chieftain, I am... was Olgama Sliceblade."
The She orc started to walk and Grek'thar follows, spirit do have reason to beckons shamans.

After walking a while he sees a common hut, a bit larger then most are but inside and around the fog appears to be gone. The She orcs leads him in, there he sees three figures, they appear to be orcs sitting around a fire, three of them. Shorty after he arrived, a second orc arrives, a man clad in iron and a carries a large shield, with him he brings a she orc who appears to be made of fog.

Khá Was sleeping in the night and then a dream came to be, fog everywhere, she could not get up, shadows of eyes close by and outlines of tree and rock. The eyes vanished however and she could hear someone getting closer. How much Khá tried to get up however she could not, at lest those eyes were gone.
After sometime, she could see a orc arriving, he was practically covered in armor and carried a large shield on his back.
"You took sometime to find, let me help you up"
The Orc helps Khá up on her feet, he then signals her to follow him.
"Come, the other one is probably there".
Khá came to realization this is no dream, this is a spirit, but wonder were he will take her?

After sometime they arrived at a hut, strangely, there is no fog around it and they walk in. Inside she sees several orcs. One she orc in plate with a axe on her back, a orc behind her who looks like he is made of fog, and three orcs sitting around a fire, the orc made of fog appears to be speaking, but she hears nothing.

Grek'thar was puzzled, who was that other orc? Why was she made of fog? better to ask some questions:
"Can you tell me please Spirits why I have been brought here? As much as I enjoy speaking with our ancestors..."?

Olgama grabs Grek'thar shoulder and points towards the three orcs at the fire
"Those old fools asked us to guide you there, they are far to busy doing some shamanistic shamo stuff to get you themselves.", the three orcs did look like they were making whisper to each other, pointing at different directions and occasionally raising an eyebrow or two.

The three orcs then stand up and bow slightly and start to speak.
"Greetings Shamans, we are the far seers of late Thunderfury clan..."
"...I am Vaan Windwhisperer"
"...I am Regorn Thunderheart"
"...and I am Tag'rash Thunderfury"
"We have had a vision that leave us full of questions, after much talk, we have decided to share it with you." 'that yolk eater would not be quiet about it.' 'he he.' 'would you two be quiet? they are standing right here' says the middle one after slapping the other two's back head. "sorry Chiftain".

Clearly, they don't get along as well as you might think

"We will grant you the vision, deal with it as you might, if you find anything out by asking other sources of knowledge and wisdom, please share with us back as we share with you."

Grek'thar decides to ask "Is this... something to do with what I've been feeling in the back of my mind?"

One of the orc, clad in blue and light brown cloth speak up, seems to be the infamous yolk shaman
"Indeed, for I did not cause that."

Khá was not asking questions, better to let the spirit talk, maybe when she is more used to it she might ask question, at least she thinks the orc made of fog is asking questions. The three orcs and the she orc talking appears to be answering questions.

The three orcs continued together again
"Look closely, we will be busy after this is done, the Blade and the Shield of the Chieftain will take you back."
They stretch out their arms over the fire and drops something in it, then, a flash of light appears

A structure, large and impressive, shifting from corrupted, dark, black and quiet to pure, rightful, clean and war.
Brown skinned orc charging, metal meet shields and from it's sparks, a forge appears, nay, a foundry.
Proud alliance soldier standing guard.
Large humanoid creature holding a large mace, ready to hit a orc in white wolf hide, while a large hand hovers above them both.
A Brown skinned Orc, who appears to be a younger Regorn with a grin on his face, holding three severed heads, one human, one draenei and one green skinned orc.
The Black Morass swamps, two times.
Seven orcs, each looking ready to fight, brown skinned too.
A brown skinned orc drinking demons blood.
The same vision, but someone slaps the cup of demons blood from him before he drinks it.
A simply scroll, when open it reads "It have happen and it will NOT happen again.", the word "NOT" clearly added later, in different hand writing located bellow the text.

Morning howls in, is a simple night rest to much to ask for?

Regorn

• Champion At Life
  • Alpha
  • Thunderheart
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2014, 08:53:44 PM »
The wind went on like it usually did in Nagrand, three orcs was sitting in a hut, around a small fireplace and discussing more of what they could learn.

"I am telling you Vaan, we should focus of where the vision takes place, if we know it's meaning but not it's location nor when it will happen it won't mean much at all."
"Your yolk eating have dulled your senses Thunderheart, it's meaning will give us a clue to where it will be."

The Third orc, sitting with this hand under his chin, thinking and not responding

"All Visions have a source and it is clearly about orcs so we can see were that will leads us."
"Clearly about orcs you say? what about that Alliance soldier?"

The third orc responds

"Agreed, this is not just about orcs, but very much about them. We only started to fight the alliance after the portal open in Black Morass, maybe it's something about the portal?"
"When you mention it, the vision did show the location of the dark portal in Azeroth twice." Regorn responded.
"Could it be about the portal? will it, um, re-open? That does not make much sense, the portal can only open too Azeroth from Outland can it?" Vaan added.

The three orcs sits there and muttering to themselves. Vaan decided to speak his suggestion

"How about we call The Wise One? I know he does not want to get involved in many things but an other Shaman can be useful."
Tag'rash responded back "He does not wish to be disturbed nor does he spend much time pondering things, he was more of a... active shaman after all."
Regorn cut in "Yes, he was far more active then Tag'rash ever was, I mean, the Blade and Shield of the Chiftain had problems keeping up with him and now you want him to sit down and have a nice talk about hazy images?"

Vaan leans back to ponder, the vision was a very confusing, it seemed to mix things that are, was and never are. Then he had an idea, what about a push from outside. He took his pipe and poked Regorn with it.

"Why don't we enlist some help from those tribe of yours Thunderheart."
Regorn was intrigued by this Vaan usually did not want to take help from the living, takes away the challenge he believed.
"And what do you had in mind?"
"We just need a little push, have them gather some regents, it's a bit hard for us to do after all"
Tag'rash interested grew with this as well.
"Have them gather regents for us? We should perform a ritual to gain a stronger vision you think?"
Vaan nodded, and looked at Regorn
"I suppose I can ask them for it, what regents did you had in mind?"
"well...."

Greetings little Orcs who read this far, do you want to do some things for some old Shamans? Run around Azeroth and do some fetch quest? PM me (ps. only Shamans(ofc this is not limited to Shamans really, just need a Shaman to start it and finish it)).

Regorn

• Champion At Life
  • Alpha
  • Thunderheart
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2014, 11:23:36 PM »
A calm night was upon the world again, expect for some orc

Grek'thar was sound asleep in the night, then the end of a staff appears and pokes his side. At first, Grek'thar simply snored, then it poked harder, he simply turned around, still asleep

"Oh, come on, WAKE UP!"

The yell was indeed enough to awaken Grek'thar, his eyes meet by a strong light, a burning fire. Voices came from behind the fire

"Sorry to bother you, but we have need for some help"
"Yes, we have", a sound sounding like pipe smoking followed
"Will you heed our call for help, Storms of Earth?"

Grek'thar was slowly adjusting his eyes to the bright light, but he recognized that last voice. Was it the Yolk Sham- just as he was thinking, the a disgusting smell reached his senses, and smacking of someone eating a egg was heard, yes, it was the Yolk Shaman alright.

"You need to stop eating those things"
"I see no need to stop"

Grek'thar sat up properly and asked
"Grhmm... I'm starting to get a little worried by these regular visits Regorn. What is it you seek of us? And why ain't you bothered Sharptongue yet since he's back amongst the living eh? Thought he'd be first port of call if only to give him a whiff of the old days."

"He got a good question, I heard you talk so much of that Sharptongue fellow."

Regorn got up and walked over to Grek'thar and sit down next to him
"well... you see, communicating directly is hard enough, sending a mere message is not very viable for a none-shaman. And you are right, I would like to pay him a visit just to give him some Yolk and tell him to speak Orcish."

At the fire, now Grek'thar saw the shadows of two other orcs, probably the other two he saw before.
"Yes yes, very interesting, now get to the point, we are in need of some regents."

Grek'thar lifted his eyebrow, "Regents? what for?"

Regorn took over the explanation
"Remember that vision we gave you sometime ago? We have been working to get more of the vision but we are getting no were. So we like to ask you to get some regents from us from the living realm to the spirit realm. We do not have solid form in the living realm, gathering stuff to bring back is a bit... hard."

Grek'thar ponders and ask what regents they would need, the three orcs answer one after the other

"Moss from the grave"
"the leaf that fade"
"Icy mushrooms from Winterspring"
"A Word of advice..."
"...From the Spirit of the Wild"
"An Anhk"
"Core of the Earth that never crumble"
"A Heart of the Fire, burning like flame"
"Like you speak, breath of wind"
"Water from heaven, shape of Globe"
"And essence of Living"

Grek'thar took note of all the different items, quite a few, would take a while to collect. And Regorn continued
"When you have gathered them all, just enter the spirit realm momentarily and leave them there, we will be quick to pick them up, the advice you just need to whisper, we will hear it."

The three orcs nodded at each other, And Regorn pushed Grek'thar down, strangly, it did not hurt being slammed on the ground and Regorn moves his head close to his ears and whispers
"Oh, and look in your pocket when you wake up, you find a gift to Sharpetounge there."

What could he mean by tha-Zzzzzz
Morning will be there shorty anyway