Orcs of the Red Blade

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 10:19:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 20:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 19:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 21:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 00:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 16:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 22:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 14:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 11:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 13:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 12:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 02:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 19 23:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 08:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 11:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 15:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 08:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 15:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 09:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 12:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 08:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 110
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 102
Total: 102
102 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Kosh'harg Visions & Prophecies  (Read 6599 times)

Rhonya

• Path of Wisdom
  • Alpha
  • True Blood-Former Thur'ruk
    • View Profile
Kosh'harg Visions & Prophecies
« on: November 28, 2013, 10:26:29 PM »
((As Rhonya made these ICly, here they are, with the things she said underneith them.))

A never ending war these two fight
In the dark and cold of a cave
The small sporelings flee in fright
Though their freedom is all they crave.
Slay this one and bring the life
For it will be a new start
For the one who was killed by the knife.

Fallen from grace at their strongest hour
Even the earth reaching to the sky
Once able to, in one bite, devour
To rise to great heights and fly.
The power in the horn
Will be needed for the one to be reborn

From corrupted fire born
About your death this one won’t mourn
It’s core is what you will seek
In the land of those not for the weak.
Even the sky isn’t safe
So better only take those who are brave.

Strength is something this one is known for
Though his mind may be not the most bright
You might want to bring some more
Or none of you will ever again see the light.
Islands floating in the air
But be careful, for about your fate he will not care.

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."

Rhonya

• Path of Wisdom
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
Kosh'harg Prophecies
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2014, 11:50:45 PM »
((Just for fun, here once again the prophecies made, and to whom!))

"The evening is here, the water offered. Now be silent, and hear the words spoken, accept the blessing of water, the blessing of old. For those gathered, step forwards, if you wish to receive the spirits blessing and words."

Most of the Orcs stepped forwards, making an actual line in front of the she-wolf that spoke with spirits voice. Exolth as the only guest this time was first in the line. She passed them all in turn while speaking to them, marking their foreheads with the water that had come from Oshu'gun.

To Exolth she spoke, "It shall prosper at the beginning, but don’t put too much confidence in what you cannot see."

To Trakmar, "He will never tangle with the hungry bird who does not fly. It will not be marked by the blind bird."

To Rargnasha: "You will howl to the moon of the darkest night, but an answer shall not be found in the silence that shall follow. Seek the answer in the pack, those that will listen to the words of the wild."

To Nograx: "On the night of the pale moon, avoid the one in red, for he will try to take that what is rightfully yours, even though you might not know it yet."

To Krogon: "When that dreaded bow is strung, your immortal story at last shall be sung."

To Kozgugore: "You must take care with the treacherous ghoul near a portal after sunset at the coming of truth."

To Gridish: "A natural disaster will take place or a meeting will finally happen with the joyful one at the coming of battle, though beware of the one with one eye."

To Srelok: "She must be told."

To Therak: "A betrayal will occur near a holy site at dawn, when the howling of wolves will fill the air and sorrow will fill the hearts of those present. Do not doubt, but listen with your heart, and you will find the comfort you will need."

When all was said, and all were blessed, the spirit bid them farewell, and let Rhonya be Rhonya again. What the prophecies mean, perhaps time will tell.

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."

Nograx

• Cub
  • Blarg
    • View Profile
Re: Kosh'harg Prophecies
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2014, 02:09:47 PM »
This is some Oracle of Delphi shit. :D

Many different possibilitys for interpretation.

Except for Krogon. He is going down.  :'(
Blood in the soil, makes for more toil! Tell the bloody earth, a new Horde to give birth! -General Nazgrim

I am Dragonmaw, I am the blood of the Dragon and the fist of the Horde! - Lieutenant Krugruk

Okiba

• Path of Strength
  • Alpha
  • Warrior Monk
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2014, 12:23:27 AM »

...Well, even if the old geezer does... theres gonna be one -Badass- song made of it.
Okiba Spearbreaker - Nag'Ogar and Warrior Monk of the Horde
"Strength, Discipline, Mastery."

Nograx

• Cub
  • Blarg
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2014, 02:17:46 AM »

...Well, even if the old geezer does... theres gonna be one -Badass- song made of it.

Devilstep the Bald -  By Karak feat. Sadok.
Blood in the soil, makes for more toil! Tell the bloody earth, a new Horde to give birth! -General Nazgrim

I am Dragonmaw, I am the blood of the Dragon and the fist of the Horde! - Lieutenant Krugruk

Rhonya

• Path of Wisdom
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
Re: Kosh'harg Visions
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2014, 10:14:46 PM »
And again this time Kosh'harg a prophecy was made.

Frost forged, fire made;
Blood marked, red blade;
Oath broke, oath sworn;
It screams, reborn;

The hunter's moon;
The war-drums' tune;
Eight horns, ten chimes;
Wrong place, wrong time;

Cast iron, red gates;
It burns, it hates;
It ends and then:
Begins again.

After which Rhonya started to draw circles with her own blood, everywhere she could reach.

Sadok

• Path of Wisdom
  • Alpha
  • True Bald
    • View Profile
Re: Kosh'harg Visions
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2015, 11:35:52 PM »
Kozgugore's Prophecy

"A dark heart on a pale night. A journey from the farthest depths to deep within. The she-wolf’s howl will sound, and then you will know: it’s coming. Save me, save her, save us, save yourself."

Vezara's Prophecy

"In black ink and red blood comes the final night. When absence has presents, beware the serpent's bite. It's over. If it ever was. You will know."

Krogon's Prophecy

"The first verse is over. The dreaded bow. The second verse is over. The fatal arrow. Here come the chants. No matter the world. Here come the horns. The way is narrow. Here come the drums. Exit ghost."

Siyah-Gosh's Prophecy

"The famous cat will not weep with the heroic pigeon for the sake of foolish anger. It shall instead condescend with the kind fox feasting in the white mountains for the sake of jealousy. A reconciliation shall take place. It must not starve. Meow."

Sadok's Vision

"An orc stared me in the eyes, an' I couldn't look away. I couldn't figure out who it was... but I had the feelin' I'd met him b'fore. He opened his mouth, an' it became an abyss which swallowed his head an' finally his entire body. Then everythin'."
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 11:39:10 PM by Sadok »

Sadok

• Path of Wisdom
  • Alpha
  • True Bald
    • View Profile
Re: Kosh'harg Visions & Prophecies
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2015, 08:47:14 PM »
    Past Kosh'harg Prophecies delivered by Mazguul Sharpeye (she preferred to call these 'messages from the spirits' rather than true prophecies):

• To Kozgugore Feraleye and Morgeth Feralheart - "A female wit' brother same age yer son will find, a companion and eventual mate in time"
    • To Rargnasha Bloodmark - "Shattered is yer future hope, shatter wit' it or learn ter cope"
    • To Krogon Devilstep - "Loyalty fer yers will be ter breakin' point tested. Death comes on swift wings, make sure yers not bested"
    • To the Tribe in General - "A tribe member will perish, the cause be unknown. His song will be sung, till voice carves it in stone."
    • To the Tribe in General - "In future battle when our tribe rides, know that our hands the spirits will guide. When all hope seems lost and foes seem too strong, we shall have triumph when wolves howl 'ems song."
    • To Gnash Stronghand - "Seven things lead to borrowed time. Your time is up at the seventh chime. Battle bred and battle born, battle no more when Shaman mourn"