Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 01, 2024, 08:09:16 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 79
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 40
Total: 40
40 Guests, 0 Users

- Application - Agra'Kar

Started by Agrakar, November 21, 2013, 03:02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agrakar

Details of your Orc character:
Name: Agra'Kar
Class: Warrior
Level: Currently 45

Tell us something about your (role)playing experience: I started way back in 2005 on Khadgar where I played till 2010 on and off, I also played on The Sha'tar from 2007-2009 almost full time With some time Agrammar a Military horde RP guild(something which I reference vaguely in my quick story) I stopped playing from ICC till 5.1 where I came back to Twisting Nether realm completing 13/13 ToT HC in 5.3 then I noticed your guild here and decided to get back into RP.

And finally, please write a short story and/or IC introduction about your character:
age: 29 (born in the year +4 if allowing +2 years IC per expansion until Mists)
Class: Warrior
Clan: Shadowmoon (though he does not know this as he was born before Ner'zhul led them to ruin and his parents died before he knew of his own clan heritage)
Features: Standing straight at 8ft tall, Very Broad muscular body, Dark green skin tone, several small scars on his back and arms, Large scar across his chest. And a assortment of tattoo like marking cover his upper body

Personality: fiercely Loyal those he deems to be honourable, little to no knowledge of the old ways of the orcs, Caring only for himself with little regard for others, He is a brutal and sadistic fighter taking pleasure in prolonging The suffering of his opponents. (This base personality is done to be somewhat similar to a Garrosh type Orc but with Room to become more at peace with himself and settle into the old orcish tribal set-up and become overall more calm and respectful)

(Quick Draft in first person, I have also missed out any information relating to MOP as I don't know how you are RP the latest story content)

"I Remember little of my youth and the clan I was born to, Nor do I care to know. What I do remember is the humans keeping us Like animals from the end of the second war. my parents were killed and I grew up in the camps like so many others.
When our freedom came many years later. I followed my the rest of my kind to Kalimdor. But once I was of age I did not stay as part of the Horde.
for years I travelled the lands as a mercenary and became part of a small unit, we specialized in ambush and taking strategic points in the dead of night. Then as the Dark portal reopened after so many years and horde deployed it's forces To it. We were hired by a ambitious orc commander by the name of Agrabodak, A orc of the blackrock clan tasked with holding the land west of Ogrimmar whilst the warchief deployed his forces elsewhere... For 6 years we held out suffering many loses. Fighting on a almost daily basis against the Night elves and their allies. In that time The horde had changed around us with the new Warchief Garrosh Hellscream at the helm we were finally given the reinforcements required to finish the job. Although I was injured
And couldn't take part in the Glorious battle we took several key points and Ashenvale is all but ours now.

As I Layed there injured I couldn't shake this voice within me. Telling me to seek out a particular group of orcs, for my destiny did not lie with the Warchief but with another. And that through them I would learn of my ancestry"

Thrash'Nak

Looks good to me! Go ahead and contact us in the game, for your -in character- interview. You will probably have the best luck getting one of us officers, and we are:

Rargnasha - Chieftain.
Rhonya - Thur'ruk
Grogona - Rrosh'tul.

Blood and honor:
Grogona Wolfheart.
Nothing comes easy, and besides nothing easy is worth having.