Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

June 16, 2024, 12:45:20 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 137
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 126
Total: 126
126 Guests, 0 Users

Without title

Started by Thrash'Nak, November 19, 2013, 08:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrash'Nak

"Love is like -war-, easy to begin. But hard to stop"

The foggy swamp was dead silent, the tall fungus trees consumed all sense of sound. It was both nerve-wrecking but yet, the scents and the wind blowing through between the trees gave a sense of serenity. Peace, yet the knowledge of the dangers between the sturdy trees made one weary. Despite the trees working as a sound proof shield, Grogona could still hear the echoes of the life moving around. Rargnasha was asleep, safe in her arms. She smiled broadly at him, her love for him knew no boundaries. And after yesterday, even more. He had shared so much with her, some frightening to her, the next making her so full of joy she could be convinced she was young and oblivious again, to all the darkness. She had shared things with him, she thought she would keep with herself. But now, the doors were open and everything was falling out of her messy head. Eventually after staring at him for a while, she got creeped out even by herself and stood up carefully, trying not to wake him up. She took a few of the pieces of wood he had collected for their fire and put it on the still lit embers. She looked at him again before heading down to the shoreline.

She had heard the name been spoken over the spirit-link.. was he really back? The sense of guilt creeped over her like a cold shadow, she embraced it, letting it all in. She had agreed with herself, this open door was not just for Rargnasha, but for herself too. No more hiding behind the cocky and witty attitude. She took herself back, looking at Sadoks corpse besides the fire, his fingers twitching and all the orcs shouting and snarling at each other. Herself standing besides herself, looking at Sadok in awe. She could see the disgust in her own eyes, but yet the door which to the present day was now open, but chained so tightly it could not budge. Eventually she could hear her own voice, shouting at Rargnasha and everyone that would listen. "Burn him! Burn him!" The crowd melted together, soon becoming an entirely different picture.

Soon she could see Sadok, Herself and Rargnasha arguing. Sadok looking starved of happiness, looking more like a hollowed orc than anything she would ever be able to dignify calling Sadok. Rargnasha stood tall, like the general he was expected to be, however behind the mask was something else she could not reveal. The words seem to hit Grogona as Sadok said them "Chieftain, you swore" The words blurred out however the meaning seem to get through, she could see herself clench her fists. But the door still shut on the memory, what was she hiding from herself? She could see her face turn dark with hatred when Sadok remarked on Rargnasha about his choice of relationship with herself and Vashnarz. The door that was so tightly shut creaked open just ever slightly. And it started to trickle out with all which was kept back. She now realised the hatred was partially towards Rargnasha, yes. But mostly it was towards herself. After last night she had realised a lot, now that the doors were opened. One being her way of staying quiet. The clenched fist. She now remembered what she wanted to say, accusing Rargnasha for so many things, to get it out, not to hurt him. But because she needed to know why he chose something like that. The Grogona in the vision started to smile. Did she come to terms with it? Did she finally accept? All she knew was a warmth spread in her body, boundless joy. Until she looked at Sadoks face again.

She now also realised what she could've done, but didn't. She looked at him with pity and reached out to touch him but as she reached towards him, the vision would blur. What was she thinking, why did she care so much for Sadok? They had never become friends, never talked alone or anything. But why did she feel like this? The vision started to blur again and she took a step back, but the vision melted. Soon she was by the river again.
She grunted, a feeling of joy spreading through her, warming her as she looked at Rargnasha. She loved him so, so much. But still, she couldn't understand what all this meant. No, she didn't want to know, she was happy for once in her life, truly happy. Thu'uk was with her again, Rargnasha was the rock she had longed for in a long time, and the tribe had survived the war. And foremost for all of it, she had gotten out of it stronger, life finally made sense again. If she couldn't understand what had happened in the past, didn't matter. She would start with taking on what happened -now-. Relish in the glory of life and enjoy it for as long as it would last. She curled up besides Rargnasha, and he grunted in his sleep. She snickered at him before trying to process all of it, however to no end.. It was all without title, or meaning. Acceptance.. if any. She closed her eyes slowly, with a smile.

The end.

This will likely not make sense to alot of people. And it's not entirely meant to either. It's mostly her trying to get used to being well. Glad. And also attempting to come to terms with the war on azeroth, however also herself.
Nothing comes easy, and besides nothing easy is worth having.

Sadok

Already told you on Skype, but as a matter of public record, I loved this tale. Not often we (or at least I) get to see Grogona's psyche laid bare, and I'd like to see more writing from you in the near-future!

Azolg