Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

June 16, 2024, 05:58:55 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 141
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 120
Total: 120
120 Guests, 0 Users

Good bye

Started by Thrash'Nak, August 08, 2013, 01:28:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrash'Nak

This story, I've had in mind for writing for quite some time, not to the character Keishara, but to you Levis. I never really thought that roleplay, could take me this far, emotionally. But I've truly made some amazing friends in this game, and I want to thank you for the amazing roleplay we've had. And the roleplay we will have in the future, you're awesome dude. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEGV_6951to Turn this to half volume.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_Am4cHMBKM Turn this one full.

"Good bye, i'll see ye' again soon.."

The water whipped down onto her shoulders, tearing through her clothes and cooling her skin. She let out a shiver, ripping the grass from the ground. The ash was still visible, sprayed across the forests ground. The Rrosh'tul, sitting there whimpering like a cub. She didn't let anything remain and let everything out. She clenched her palm, feeling the scar of their oath, the promise to take care of each other, like family. An infuriated rage rushed in over her, slamming the ground repeatedly cursing everyone and everything she could think of, but one thing echoed through-out the rage, one thing being repeated.. "Come back, please. . I beg off you" The seemingly bottomless but brief raged ended soon and was taken over by the sound of her whimpering and the rain still pouring down on top of her mercilessly.

The others had lang past went to their furs, trying to sleep past the pain. But Grogona couldn't, she had tried. She rolled out of bed, looking into her palms, feeling the scar again and again. She sighed and slowly but eventually letting out the quiet whimper. No one seemed to wake up from the noise, exactly like she wanted it. She stumbled to her feet, she had run so fast that she had forgotten her own body, not caring the slightest for it, and now payed the price, her legs trembling under her.

She clenched the necklace, and so hard the teeth rowed besides each other on the necklace, dug into her hand. She anchored herself to the pain, she knew this would become a long night. She couldn't help herself, letting out another pained roar, the first pain in Keishara's heart, she cursed it at the top of her lungs "Ye' drunk fuck Tarag, WHY?! Why did ye' leave m'sister behind lik' this?!" the curse after landed on herself, for not being able to stop it, she hammered her fists into the earth, making it shake. Her fists began to bleed, her blood mixing with the rain and mud soon formed around her.

Grogona found it odd, walking through-out the forests at the middle of the night, she had clearly not accepted this yet. Walking half naked through the forests to cry? But as soon as she realized herself arguing with herself, she ran her hand over her face, feeling the tears. She smirked at herself, sitting down on the road to the pyre. Letting the sorrow overwhelm her. Soon she pressed on, forcefully.

Grogona let her fingers glide over her tattooed shoulder, feeling the horde symbol. "Unity..?" She snarled, roaring out in pain again, letting her fists rain into the mud. "Ye' call this unity?! Wheres my sister?! WHERES TARAG?! HUH?! An' why? -WHY?- Sadok deserved more than this- SHE! deserved more than this! Damn you spirits -DAMN YOU!-" She cursed herself for her words, but she couldn't help herself, not anymore. She snarled at herself, the self-pity surfacing, a crying Rrosh'tul? She grinned briefly at the thought before burrowing her face into her hands.

Her tiger soon joined her, the tiger had seemingly been following. She let her help her, leaning up against it as they walked, feeling its soaked fur, grabbing it tightly. The tiger let out a growl, but let her do so, walking with her on the road to acceptance. As they finally reached the pyre, she fell to the ground. She could still feel the warmth in the ground from the pyre, grabbing a handful of the ash, peering down at it. "I miss ye' sister.. I'll never ferget ye'.. I'll make sure Rokarna carries yer spirit when ye' were happy, tha' she has yer laugh, if i mother her or not. This i promise..........."

"I love ye.. An' I will see ye' again soon"
Nothing comes easy, and besides nothing easy is worth having.

Trakmar

((... Why must you make me cry like this? ;_; ))
"We do not kill - We Hunt
We do not enslave - We tame
There is no good and evil - Only instinct"

Azolg

(( Usually, i'd have some .. Well-worded response on my unending gratitude to this piece of wonderful writing, and a flattering tribute. But it seems words fail me, as any I'd try and use to describe how much this touched me wouldn't do you justice.

So i'll simply say this, and I reckon you'll know just how much this means to me Groggles.

Thank you man. Thanks for everything. You're the best.

*Sits down in the corner. Cries, cries a lot.* ))

Thrash'Nak

(( Thank you, thats means alot ot me! <3 :) ))
Nothing comes easy, and besides nothing easy is worth having.