Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

June 26, 2024, 02:29:16 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
  • Total Members: 1195
  • Latest: brad
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 78
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 88
Total: 88
88 Guests, 0 Users

Tell a story -together-!

Started by Thrash'Nak, August 13, 2012, 07:44:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrash'Nak

I've recently heard about this, basicly its much like the "Three words, story game" for example:
Bob was running down the dusty road, sweat dripping from him like rain. Worn out by determinded he continued towards the ice cream shop, cause surely they had not run out of ben and jerrys, but what was that up on the road it was..:

And then someone else continues the story, of course perhaps in a more serious manner.. You could put your own characters into your stories or completely new orcs.. But do make sure it fits within well roleplay borders. No lollygagging.. :D
That being said, i think the rules are quite obviouse, theres only one requirement too the story you write and that is it needs too be able too lead up too someone else. And i suggest non of this should be in-game in character. So this is merely for the creative and bored, i mean if you feel like you want too write something, well here it is. ^^

I'll start:
It was quiet, too quiet. No dogs barking, no playing cubs, no voices, nothing. Grogona shudder and pulled her cape closer to her, hidding within the warm and safe furs. The wind waved over the deserted village and gathered a cloud of thick dust. The gate in front of her house was slamming warningly against the rotten fence, and the corn swayed on the fields, no orcs, no animals.

The fear gathered around her like a thick dark shroud, covering her entire being. What in the gods have happened here? The house wasn't big, barely 18 feet long, it was build the old way, with mud from the river and hard work, and the dried hay from the fields used as a roof. She knew she had to go inside, she would know what had happened here if she did, but her legs were as stone chaining her to the dusty dirt, she took a deep breath before forcing her way in.

In front of the broken door, broken vases and darkred rye bread, covered in a thick layer of stained blood, the dust swayed of the steps of the door and unto her bared feet, she gulped and took a step further. She pulled up the door with a loud grunt and threw it behind her, as she opened it a black gray cloud of smoke flew right out towards her, she coughed roughly and held a hand too her mouth, it ripped in her lungs as she stepped even further into the house. The tears poured down her face, she knew what had happened but she had to see it with her own eyes. Suddenly an overwhelming noise made her go to her noise, covering her ears, it felt as if the earth has ripped open and its fires spewed out, yet the sky lit up, lightning. She looked into the gray dark. A thin orc layed there, covered in nothing but a ripped loincloth, its head bashed it leaving but a smashed pool of gore.

She took a few more steps inside, she cryed quietly as she forced herself to look up, seeing dead orcs everywhere, woman, young males and even new born cubs lay spread all over the small house, covering the floor in blood. She gasped, taking a step back and knocked down a torch, the torch soon lit the house on fire, licking the dead bodies of the orcs, she howled out in pain and sadness as she ran outside turning around and stared with wet eyes into the fires. Her stomache turned outside out, and she puked. She looked up into the flames, cursing every god she knew, curse them for forsakening them, curse them! Soon the flames shock out, burning her red hair. But it didn't hurt, no. All she felt was the sadness and horror she had witness, family, friends and mate all killed by some unknown enemy, she howled out in sorrow falling on her knees and soon the fire spread from her, burning everything, nothing. But destruction.

Grogona sat up, panicked, hitting and kicking everything near her. She gasped for air trying too calm herself. "It was just a dream.. But why was she having thesse dreams? She didn't know the orcs, or the hut, non of it" She peered around her, orcs everywhere sleeping soundly, seems her scream didn't wake them, typically.. A cough over from a corner looked up, starring straight into her eyes. Grogona narrowed her eyes and she could see it was:

That is my story, please do continue on the story. But remember, please do post a small heads up before posting your part that you claim the next turn too prevent someone posting a part before someone elses. Enjoy. ^^
Nothing comes easy, and besides nothing easy is worth having.

Grekthar

A blood elf garbed in dark plate, his eyes glowing with an unholy light of death.

"Can't sleep either eh? Although my case its more a case of physically can't whilst yours is more just can't sleep." he sighs as he sits down next to the cold firepit poking it with a discarded stick. "Nightmares are said to be either warnings of the future, or hauntings of the past. Or something from dinner that decided to play up on you." chuckles dryly, the very sound sending a chill up Grogona's spine.

"Don't bother orc. I'm not here to kill any of your tribesmen. Just passing through." The elf looks over the sleeping form of the orcs gathered and sighs. "Life... such a precious thing... not knowing its value till it is lost. Be wary young orc." he said as he turns his gaze back onto her. "Wary that you do not lose sight of life's value in your pursuit of duty. I hope your Tribe accomplishes whatever it came out here to do."

With a groan of metal the elf stood up and raises an eyebrow as his gaze turns onto:

I feel like I'm the only sane one in this Tribe. And I have four elementals living in my skull!

Thrash'Nak

Grogona sighed deeply, she peered around in the innkeep, looking at the sleep orcs. "A vision of the future?" She frowned, running a hand through her hair reliefed too still be able too feel it. "If such a future awaits.. " She peered around and continued in a hushed voice. "What would i be able to do to aid them? What could a mere tailor she-orc do for them?" She frowned peering around, making sure no one was listening in. She peered up at awaiting an answer:
Nothing comes easy, and besides nothing easy is worth having.