Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

June 26, 2024, 02:24:12 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
  • Total Members: 1195
  • Latest: brad
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 78
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 92
Total: 92
92 Guests, 0 Users

Rated battlegrounds!! Lets go teach everyone that you don't mess with the wolfs!

Started by Thrash'Nak, April 04, 2012, 11:24:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrash'Nak

As the title says! ^
I miss RBGs even though i only attened to 5-6 games, and i loooooved it.
Morg had been holding the RBGs until now, but its time to walk on our own legs and let the awesome Morg get some rest.. :)
I've -no- experince leading RBGs but i sure as hell wouldn't mind arranging it, so please put your name, class and spec below and we may be able to get a team rolling. For the blood of the tribe!

The RBGs "Days" will be decied when we have an actual team, but i'll set the walls this way, it will not be in the weekend, i personally like to use my weekends for real life so anything between monday and friday.

I did state i suck at team building so if anyone feels like they could build a decent team, knows some healers and so forth.

The team so far, of course it may change depending on healers, tanks, cc, dps, burst and whatnot so don't get your hopes up yet:
Grogona sub rogue
Krezurgesh arms warrior
Orok Fc/arms warrior
Vashnarz - Hunter/rogue ninjacapper.
Grekthar - Elemental shaman.
Kaigron - Sub rogue
Sadok - Frost mage
Groshnakk - Blood death knight, tank.
Sonitus - Resto/balance druid

Nothing comes easy, and besides nothing easy is worth having.

Krezurgesh

"You are the mountain, Unmoveable by all but time!"

Grogok

Vashnarz

Grekthar

Depends on what day the RBG will be on to be honest...however, if able, Elemental Shaman here ready and willing. Near enough all my craps done for Uni, a few bits of paperwork here and there and a few niggles in the 3D Model animation....but nothing I shouldn't be able to get done.

Count me in...assuming its not on weekends, in which case I can't come.

I feel like I'm the only sane one in this Tribe. And I have four elementals living in my skull!

Kaigron

Kaîgron - Sub rogue
been away from the game for awhile so rusty as hell!

Sadok

Already got everything from the RBGs I could want on Sadok, and it looks like you need healers badly, so:

- Rashlak, resto shaman (4.6k resilience, ilvl 393 equipped).

Groshnakk

I would not mind bringing my awesome blood spec and DK Grosh to this. 16 more wins, come on! I could also regem and snuff for awesome burst as frost. But i'd much rather stay as blood, as that is within my comfort zone.

Thrash'Nak

As i said, i'm not very good at arranging these kinds of things, so if anyone wants to take over and build a team, please do so. :) -And- My rpg experince is about 10 games mix of wins and loses so i won't be able to give any real tactic or stragic guidance.. in short.. help. :)

Kozgugore

We're quite a bit into the current season already. All the hardcore teams should be out by now anyway. Mostly latecomers or such now. Should leave some room for starters.
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Thrash'Nak

Well from what i understood, Morgeth didn't wanna lead anymore, so what team are you talking about?

Groshnakk

I think what Koz is talking about, is the enemy teams. The Hardcore teams are either -really- Hardcore, or non-existent. So maybe, just maybe, the teams a new-comers and people who want to test it out. And, while i still remember it, i'm certain our little Fartadin Fisur will help us healing!
As for healers, the most common setup is 3 healers, but 4 healers is also reliable, should you have enough DPS. But minimum is 3!

Morgeth

I'm taking a break from arranging RBG's every week, but I will pick up on it again when MoP hits with its new season gear. And I think what Koz meant is exactly what Groshnakk said. The hardcore players already have their stuff, so it should be a good time for people who aren't already in full cataclysmic.

When I've led I haven't been dishing out firm tactics. What you need to do is have someone calling out targets, try to have appropriate addons and someone who's not afraid to now and then give a firm command. Just pick the one with the loudest voice. ;)
I want to be just like you. I figure all I need, is a lobotomy and some tights.

Groshnakk

If this is ever going to get off the ground, we need more healers. One resto shaman is not enough. This is obvious information, so let's call it a bump for awesomeness :)

Thrash'Nak

Agreed, however i don't know any healers honestly so if you know them, and provided they want too -and- we can trust em, sign up for them here.

A heads up however, my internet currently is shit so i won't be able to lead much, i'm more than happy to set things going. Which was this threads purpose in the first place.