Orcs of the Red Blade

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 25, 2024, 07:26:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 20:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 19:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 21:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 00:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 16:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 22:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 14:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 11:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 13:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 12:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 02:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 19 23:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 08:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 11:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 15:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 08:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 15:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 09:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 12:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 08:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 71
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 43
Total: 43
43 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: You are now in an OotRB Bioware game!  (Read 4714 times)

Kozgugore

• Grumpy Wolfking
  • Elder & Admin
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
You are now in an OotRB Bioware game!
« on: January 16, 2012, 10:54:40 PM »
Imagine yourself being put in a Bioware-made game, and your NPC companions would all be members of OotRB (or any other other well-known/related Warcraft character if failing that). This is your chance to set up your ultimate squad of pwnage! Who would you bring on your three- to four-orc squad? Who would be the romantic interest? Who would be the sucker to get left behind to protect the exploding plague bomb? Or would get left behind to begin with? Name whatever jumps to mind: - this is your chance to shine!

My squad:
Morgeth - Romantic interests always need to be brought with - and for that sadistic humour sauce to provide on the missions.
Groshnakk - For further sadism and a class that's moooost likely overpowered in this game as well anyway.
Orgash - To have my own personal Oghren and bully with me.
Alternatively, Mazguul - She probably wouldn't do a lot of good fighting (sorry!), but probably a good backup and support!

Romantic interest: Morgeth - Because... well, she's got experience in that.

Sadok would probably be stuck at the base/ship/camp making witty remarks whenever I bother to return for a change.

The one to be left to guard the exploding bomb would, without a doubt, be Karak.

I'll no doubt come up with more revelations later. For now, spout your own ideas!
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Mazguul

• Path of Wisdom
  • Alpha
  • Spirit Listener
    • View Profile
Re: You are now in an OotRB Bioware game!
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2012, 01:04:10 AM »
My Squad:

Gruulg: Meat shield, while shouting encouraging comments such as "Uff wid 'em 'eAdZ!" - and generally not having a clue about what's going on.
Vashnarz: Primary damage dealer but would have to accept all sceanarios would mean turning to 'renegade' points due to "TROLOLOLOLOLOL!!!"
Alternatively Sadok: Another damage dealer, for witty on the job remarks though will have to accept the 'RUN AWAY!!!' option will happen often

Romantic Interest: Garrus, because he is by default one of the Red Blades for his sheer awesomeness. Failing that Gruulg because... well.... I wouldn't be able NOT to see the horror that is!

Pet: Shrewd, who would DARE take my stuff with him around?! Also, he would bring back better things than 'Dog' =D

Kozgugore would be there, hanging around in the back of the camp/ship/base for ultimate depression and grumpiness when ever I feel the game has gone too well.

'Exploding bomb looker after' - not Krogon else will fall asleep ;) Hmmmm... would have to be Groshnakk, diligent as always AND would think of something -really- evil to use it for!

Morgeth would be the one I take along when traversing through towns/ports/planets buying stuff and upgrading just because she'd LOOK awesome as we ran along!

There we go!
There be more than four elements, there be five! Folk always ferget the element o' SURPRISE!!!

Sadok

• Path of Wisdom
  • Alpha
  • True Bald
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 01:05:18 AM »
Hrm, a Bioware RPG starring Mazguul? Why, it must be Mazz Effect.

Braggha

• Red Blade
  • Proven
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2012, 02:08:40 PM »
My squad:

Mazguul - for unlimited supplies of BEER, and healing stuff around.
Ogrash - for war poetry, priceless! And some quality butt-kicking.
Koz and Morgeth, need to keep certain degree of grumpiness and bitching, or else its boring. Also Shrewd handy to guard all the beer.

Sadok gonna be annoying ship droid, who question intellectual capabilities of everyone around.

And romantic interest, well, guess i will go with whoever female will have that quest aviable faster ;D

Grogok

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2012, 03:18:03 PM »
well. my squad would probably be with my three favorite orchies although we dont always get along xD
My squad.
mazguul: Because she always make me laugh so it is hard to breath :P
Sadok:Because we need to bring the old man on some adventures, if not for anything else just to hear the him grumble. sorry sadok :P
Vashnarz: Primary because if i took sadok with me and he died, she would have my balls so better  bring her for exstra protection to Sadok :P

And as wel all know, Orok finds love a weakness, so no romanticly involed persons.

And yes, as soon as i get money on my dear empty bank account i will probably start playing Wow again, if not just to see you guys, i miss you to much :(

Sadok

• Path of Wisdom
  • Alpha
  • True Bald
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2012, 04:38:41 PM »
We miss you too, Orok!

And because I'd be loathe to post in this thread twice without actually contributing to its topic, my squad would be:

Vashnarz: Everybody needs a high-octane damage dealer! Must remember to position -far- infront of the group to prevent friendly fire and a cry of 'trololo--'
Mazguul: Resident BBQ sauce and group healer - hey, I know she's got alcohol to rub on wounds!
Karak: Brought along for his witticisms, not for his damage.

Koz and Morgeth get to remain on the ship and drive each other insane. Groshnakk guards the bomb, because what's the worst that could happen?

And Shrewd is obviously my love-interest. Such a tease with those come hither bedroom eyes sparkling at me.

Greggar

• Path of Cunning
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2012, 06:56:45 PM »
Pfft, I'm shocked to see nowhone wanted me in their team :p But who wants an orc version of Zevran from DA anyway? :p
Because orcs are green..Doesn't mean they can do photosynthesis..Or can they?

Loial

• Red Blade
  • Venerable
  • The wolf howls, the red blade dances the wardance
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2012, 08:06:44 PM »
greggar, you'd be in my team anyday ^_^
I slap those lazy orcs with my big stick!

Vashnarz

• Path of Cunning
  • Proven
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2012, 01:03:07 AM »
lets see...

Sadok the wise cracking smart arse who gets us in trouble with his puns.
Mazguul main job BBQ sauce.
Koz - just to pop up and say "Engage" and "make it so" every battle.
Morgeth to provide the lobotomys because of my trolling.

Morgeth

• Path of Cunning
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2012, 01:59:06 PM »
This is awesome.

My Squad

Raxxok: For the sex appeal of naked thighs.
Kozgugore: Because I need the romantic interest there, and it's good to have a ranged DPS class since I have the playstyle of a bulldozer.
Mazguul: Mazguul's my Tali; cute and useful. I'd bring her with so I could hear her squeal over various alcoholic substances and have her spout her war cry on numerous occasions: "DID YOU JUST CALL ME FAT?!"

Left with the bomb:
Greggar. He kept oogling my male squad members.

Romantic interest:
Kozgugore. Because I always have to go for the grumpy, unattainable badass.

People on the ship

Karak would be my medic, constantly frustrated with my incompetence, and cracking lines like "Damn it, Morg! I'm a doctor, not a massage therapist!".

Sadok would be my smug navigator and strategist, always at odds and arguing with Karak. They'd share a passionate kiss before the final mission.

Krogon would be the ship's driver. After every crash he'd find different things to blame. Lack of driving expertise of others, strange mist, cramps in his "old wounds", this is just another very complex maneuver or Mazguul was blocking his view.

Vezara would be my AI. Pleasant, nice and helpful, and with the necessary sass.
I want to be just like you. I figure all I need, is a lobotomy and some tights.

Greggar

• Path of Cunning
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2012, 08:50:59 PM »
Yey Loial! :D You da man ;)

And darnit Morgeth! D: But you're right... I'd be competition for you... I would even leave myself behind if I were in your place :p
Because orcs are green..Doesn't mean they can do photosynthesis..Or can they?