Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

July 01, 2024, 11:46:14 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
  • Total Members: 1195
  • Latest: brad
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 85
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 29
Total: 29
29 Guests, 0 Users

'mentis 'latest' escapades

Started by Amenti, November 14, 2011, 10:09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amenti

Well well well... I guess it's about time. I've been inactive for far too long now, and to speak of what 'menti has been doing meanwhile is not an easy task, as usual. Due to this I've written down a few words telling little about where she's been and what she's done, but telling a tiny bit more about her own state of mind. A tiny glimpse into her mind if you wish.

Setting: Desolace â€" Magram Territory/Cenarion Wildlands

“Don’t touch me… Don’t touch me! Don’t TOUCH ME!!”
… when darkness comes, yer ought to be alone…
<DARKNESS>
I hate their mumblings, why don’t they shut up? “SHUT IT!” Ughh… I feel funny. What’s happened? Karloz? Karloz? You there? Where are yer guys? Uuuuugh….
<DARKNESS>
I hear them in the darkness… I need ter find them. I need ter get free.
<DARKNESS>
I wonder how long it’s been…

I had been left by myself most of the time. I was wondering what they wanted with me. What had landed me here? They seemed a little afraid, but if they were, why wouldn’t they let me go?  Where was I and where was I headed? What was the next step? Once in a while I had visitors. They never told me what they wanted though. Their voices were rough, but that didn’t make me understand them better. They rarely tried talking to me anyhow, mostly they just talked between themselves. The other visitors were equally interesting. Mainly they came to steal my food. Annoying little rodents.

“Who dares disturb me? Oh…It’s yer…Again… What do yer want this time?”
Just a little bit closer now… A mouse, a rat, now where’s my cat?
“Enter! “

“Hey, what yer d…. No! NoNoNO!! NOOO!”
<DARKNESS>

I had been moved. Things were changing. For how long had I been in this place?
At least I was alone. Alone, at last.
But I was too alone.
Something was missing. Something vital. Something would have to be done.
Time to rise.

Evil is what evil does. Come here, I’ll feed on yer.

Kozgugore

Whoop whoop! Now I know what your random whisper meant! Great to know you're considering coming back! With an interesting plot to boot by the looks of it. ;) Looking forward to seeing more!
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Amenti

As time had been changing, I had pulled back, seeking more solitude. I didn’t feel as welcome any more. So many new faces couldn’t accept me as I was. I wouldn’t abandon Karloz and Zhar and the others… They were as big a part of me as I was of them.  The looks I had got due to them…
It didn’t matter anymore anyhow.

There had been something in the air. Something big had been happening. We all had felt it, they all had felt it. Then my most willful, headstrong kitty had gone missing. Well, missing was the wrong word for it. She had fallen. There had been nothing I could do, she couldn’t be saved. Blasted hole in the ground, appearing out of thin air… Well, out of closed ground more literally. Luckily my more nimble followers, the rest of my pack didn’t follow her.
It was all a long time ago.

That’s when I’d started walking. Didn’t really care where to. Just…-away. I couldn’t stay. I needed to get some distance. And I needed to keep them safe. I needed to find a hideout to hide them in. A safe keep of some sorts.
Where were they now?
How I’d come to land myself in that mess was beyond me.  It was so different, being on my own. My senses had felt dulled. They came in the night, and they took me by surprise. I was not myself, and I was meditating trying to hear them. Listening intensely to that other, inner world, keeping too little of my senses keen on what was going on around my physical being.

Amenti

I’ve been here for ages now…  I wish someone would give me some food, I’m starving…  I’ll start eating the stones here if I don’t get anything to eat soon!

“Hello!?! Anyone there??”

I feel cut off… I could need some help…But who to reach for and how to get in contact with them?

I need some energy… -Some kind of life force to feed upon. Let’s see now… Reach out. Can’t I find the others, I’ll start with something that I can find. One step at a time…  Now… Let’s see….What is out there?......

…”Got’cha!”....

Now. Give me more.

Hrmm…where have I felt those before? What are they called? Armored animal. At least the life force of it will help me for some time. The plants don’t suffice to keep me standing for long. Let’s get out of here. Armored animal, armored animal… Hrmm… I know I’ve felt it before… An…arma….armaaaaa…armadillo! Yes! Now. Focus on moving.

Moving felt odd. Like I was out of practice. Crawling my way through bumps and rocks. I didn’t care about anything.. Anything but moving and feeding. Gaining strength. I didn’t even notice scratches and cuts… In fact, I didn’t really feel my body. But what did it matter? I wasn’t aware of that fact anyhow. I followed the flowers… Every strand of grass I could find. And the occasional spider… Or armadillo. And in the end it led me to my freedom….Physically…

Thragmag

Intriguing and vague... Like most of 'mentii ramblings... Do makes you carve for more info.. .So sate my hunger or no cookie's for you 'mentii!

Amenti

*wroff* haha, thanks   ::)
well..i ought to figure out something to get her back, don't i?  i just need more inspiration to come lurking...though if anyone but me..i mean 'menti understands the rambling, i dunno...

Grekthar

Either somethings possessing 'menti , or 'menti is suffering from some kind of memory loss and is getting used to their body again or something like that.

I feel like I'm the only sane one in this Tribe. And I have four elementals living in my skull!

Amenti

haha! true, it could sound like that...  :)
though she's been more lost in her mind for some time...being separated by her closest ones for some time, and having her blacked out and whatnot. She was captured for some time as well...but she got away... 'menti being unstable and all that... they might have let her go...for fear or for understanding she wasn't of value, who knows? or she might have slipped through their guard somehow...apparantly she doesn't really know herself even, at this point. She's not really herself atm, no... Or so it appears at least.