Orcs of the Red Blade

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 27, 2024, 07:39:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 20:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 19:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 21:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 00:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 16:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 22:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 14:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 11:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 13:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 12:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 02:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 19 23:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 08:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 11:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 15:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 08:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 15:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 09:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 12:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 08:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 99
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 35
Total: 35
35 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: RP Focus: Wetlands  (Read 1050 times)

Kozgugore

• Grumpy Wolfking
  • Elder & Admin
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
RP Focus: Wetlands
« on: March 29, 2010, 12:49:04 AM »
Attention, orcs!

As you all know by now, we have been planning our upcoming war with the dwarves for a long time now! Today, the time has come to put our plans into motion! By ship, we have landed on the shores of the Wetlands, and now we have set up our main camp at what we call Saltspray Glen - in a ridge and small crag in the north-eastern mountains of the Wetlands! I expect -all- of you orcs to report in for duty once you manage to arrive there, should you have missed the main force's voyage by boat!

The layout of the camp be simple. In the tree line in front of the ridge, there be a raptor nest. This will be our forward watch post, and I will want two orcs present here at all times. Up on the ridge be a small platform which makes for a second watch post. In between these two spots, everything be considered the camp, so get your rest while you be there. The front of the camp be reinforced with wooden pikes to repel ram charges, if need be. We will hold our ground in the event of an attack here. Failing that, we will retreat to the path that leads up into the mountains. It will be easy pickings for any dwarf daft enough to dare make it up there.

We won't be staying there forever, however! We have invaded the dwarven lands to make sure there be no easy resting for them! We will be swift, yet brutal! Report to any of your superiors for tasks - which involve scouting, patrols, guarding and even war bands! There will be no dire undertakings without the knowledge and approval of any elder, however! We don't want any orcs running about aimlessly just like that!

The first step has been made! It be up to the rest of you orcs to keep on reporting in to make sure this campaign will be a success! As a pack, we will prevail! So together, let's hunt some midgets, and let's hunt them well!

For the Blood of the Tribe!
Chieftain Kozgugore Feraleye

(( So, as you all no doubt understand by now, we are having an RP focus which currently takes place in the Wetlands. More exactly, at Saltspray Glen. In order to make this RP Focus a success, I'd like to ask you all to come to this spot as often as you can, should you be looking for random RP. I'll try to have an elder present there at most peak hours, so they can hand out orders if need be. As for war bands, an orc is free to form one. However, these will only be for hunting dwarves. For any bigger assignments, you either will to ask for permission at an elder, or request any kind of assignment from one instead.

A thing to keep in mind with this RP Focus, however, is that we will be closely involved with the Dwarven Rifle Squad's actions as well, as our WPvP will take place with them, naturally. Therefore, I want this to be fun for them as well. There may be a chance that you might run into any of them during any random RP or, more likely, an event. PvP is, of course, allowed and encourage, but make sure you all know where to draw the line. I won't want any corpsecamping or griefing taking place, and let's have some respect for one another's RP "base". If they have set up their IC camp at Ironbeard's Tomb, just to name an example, that doesn't mean that you should just go there to disrupt their random RP. Give them a chance to feel like they own a safe haven as well.

The most important rule in all this, however, is simply that you must have fun! Take this chance for extra RP and go out there to meet other orcs, or even dwarves! As with anything, the more, the merrier! ))
« Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 02:35:45 AM by Kozgugore »
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Burgorg

Re: RP Focus: Wetlands
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2010, 01:38:16 PM »
Burgorg reads the notification, atleast he tries until he shakes a random Flappie to read it to him. then grunting showing a rock into his mouth munching it. "Buttur gu und sturt swummung dun..

The Elf looked the huge orc with confusion who walked to the zeppelin to leave Warsong hold muttering something about swimming?

OOC:
Trying to be there if I can the move is attaking me.

Kozgugore

• Grumpy Wolfking
  • Elder & Admin
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2010, 02:36:04 AM »
Link to the official campaign thread on the RP forums: http://defiasrp.forumotion.net/events-f19/the-campaign-in-khaz-modan-t480.htm
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Makrogg

• Red Blade
  • Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2010, 11:13:01 PM »
Here's some screenies of our main force before raging through Thelsamar.

Edit: Naked bug :D
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 11:14:44 PM by Makrogg »

Greggar

• Path of Cunning
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2010, 12:20:48 AM »
Hmhm! We are indeed like the spartans apparently. Little armor! Alot of bare skin!

And I'm not nude. Muhaha. Aaah... :3
Because orcs are green..Doesn't mean they can do photosynthesis..Or can they?