Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

June 16, 2024, 09:47:12 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 141
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 127
Total: 127
127 Guests, 0 Users

Speak your mind: Yap, yap!

Started by Morgeth, June 02, 2009, 12:12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greggar

Pure luxury for only watering plants? :3 Heh, nice.
Because orcs are green..Doesn't mean they can do photosynthesis..Or can they?

Gnash

I tried to get into med school and didn't make the cut, sadly. Really a damned shame as it's really something I aspired to do. So now I'm trying to figure out what to do with my life. Was thinking of political science, but it all seems 'meh' with my first choice.

Could also try to get in next year and take a year off. But I suspect I'd get bored rather quickly; all my friends are going to universities all across the country, and my social life wouldn't really shoot through the roof during my off-time. Then again, I could also backpack a year and visit some far away countries (Australia like any other teen lawl). But - then again - I have no savings but a small E. 3.000 which I actually needed to have some kind of back-up during studying. One way or the other; I'm pretty much bonk'ed.

Mazguul

Sorry to hear that, Gnash =( *hug*

Uni's always look at gap years with a keen eye - so long as you didn't sit around the whole time and do nothing then they'll like that you went off and matured a little before coming back. I too kinda didn't get in the first time - my choice in the end was to work for 6months in a job I hated (visiting my friends who had gone to uni without me, thus still having a weekend social life at least) and then I blew everything I had saved during that 6 months on travelling across Europe, down to Cyprus and then Egypt. Afterwards I reapplied to the University and the idiots let me in as I had 'struck out alone' and 'learned some good life lessons' (to this day I don't understand what they meant) *nod nod*

I'm not saying that you should do what I did, just wanted to let you know that I kinda understand how horrible it feels when you don't get to where you want to go with regards to Higher Education and feel totally CBA about doing anything else. Regardless - good luck =)
There be more than four elements, there be five! Folk always ferget the element o' SURPRISE!!!

Morgeth

Feeling a bit lazy right now, but in quite a good way. This fall's semester of uni is closing in, which isn't too bad for me. I'll have a bit of a holiday too just before it, which ought to serve my mind well.
Got alot to think about really, but sometimes I just like taking a step back and viewing it from a distance. It can become so easy to just get sucked in and thinking about how bad everything is. All you need is a bit of perspective, courage and patience with yourself, and I reckon things will work out for the best in the end.

Durr. Not sure if I was sounding like dr Phil or a hippie there, but anyway! I was pondering some strange attempt at a chain-event for some of the more spiritual orcs of the tribe, but I'm not sure how to actually post it, since I'm not sure how many actually read the forums. Hrm.
I want to be just like you. I figure all I need, is a lobotomy and some tights.

Gorr'ulk Grimwolf

Sleepy sleepy.. But can't sleep, gotta bathe for job training. Lets just hope I dont fall asleep in the bath.
    And Morg, Im sure more of us Orcs check the forum then it seems, we're just lurkers. We watch you all posting away, and plot. Oh, the things we plot. So evil it'd scare the hat off of a Warlock! And if they don't, and its just me lurking and plotting, use your feminine wiles to get Koz to boot-erang them to the forums!

We need some lurkers..  ;D

Mazguul

*puts her hand up* I'm always checking the forum. Seriously I have nothing better to do with my life :P

As per usual life is completely unpleasant for me. My boyfriend and I are finally able to afford getting our own place after eight years of saving. Trouble is... neither of us are too sure it will work out. Sure, we've been together a long time and we do give a damn about each other but... neither of us have the same goals, or likes, or anything much any more.

Bah - his idea is to get a six month contract and see if I 'lighten up'. I guess that's the sensible thing to do...

I'm just terrified of being single for all of eternity.... pathetic, isn't it? Then again, it would be nice to start enjoying life again.... or would I? Is the grass really that much greener over the other side of the fence? Should I not just grit my teeth and get on with it? Should I not be content with what I have?

Good advise, btw Morgie :) Trouble is, the further I step back the more I realise what a mess I've made of things :P Never expect a man to change, you'll end up like me: bitter, disappointed and totally screwed.

Dammit...... I really do sound like such a miserable human being *giggle*
There be more than four elements, there be five! Folk always ferget the element o' SURPRISE!!!

Vargosh

Eeehhh..uuhhh..

*peers around*

I..

Ehm.. Don't want to grow up?

._.

Kozgugore

Ah, le difficulties of ze life. It's all about enjoying it in the end for me. I wouldn't want to settle with someplace or some job or whatever that wouldn't be to my liking whatsoever. If you feel something's wrong, find out what or try to put it into perspective and try to work on it. Of course that's more easily said than done, but shoving things into a perspective is what helped me in some times of need.

Speaking of enjoying it, I'll have a particular Swedish orc coming over here by Monday next week, lasting for about a week. I might have a laptop out there, but I'm not sure if it can even handle WoW, so the Chieftain might take another, little vacation again, lasting from Monday 17th until Wednesday 26th! After that, ye good ole college starts again. Which, while we're on the subject, will be sending me on a little survival-like trip shortly after, too. Yay for developing team spirit when you're out in the woods, cleaning your butt with some leafs!
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Osan the Orc

Eh, when it comes to my life there is little to say.

I am one lucky F**k. I have few friends but they are good friends. We keep to ourselves and enjoy the world as it comes.

I have what I need atm. The only issue forth coming is University and getting a decent job and driving lessons. All of which will be difficult but if I fail its not the end and I will take a different route.

And currently I have all the time in the world to just waste away, doing sod all and considering plans for the future.

Alot of people always give advise on how life should go, but there's never a right or wrong answer with a lot of things, just opinions. So hey, erm, won't be preachy any longer. Not really much I can waffle on about I don't think.

Getting an Air Rifle next week, a right good one. should keep the Foxes and any other miscreants away. Wouldn't mind shooting the dick who drives around town at midnight screaming rude words waking everyone up.

And my B'day is on the 18th next week as well. All fun and games aye.
Me and ma chicken am goin downtown to da drag! We gunna buy mead and corn.

Mazguul

That labyrinth (from the Who's behind the Orc? thread) is completely awesome, Vargie!!! I have this weird desire to make a mini version out of ice creamly sticks...

I think I've figured out what's wrong in my life :) Well... not 'wrong' per say, just what making me so unhappy. I don't know if I can fix it though. But I have a plan, a goal and I haven't been this un-miserable in a long time. (I'll spare you the details, I think I've covered the forums in enough of my rubbish.)

So hopefully *crosses fingers* after a few months you'll never hear me complaining again. Good right? :D

Enjoy you hols, Koz! Just don't wipe your arse with anything toxic... had a friend who did that once, he was not a happy teddybear.

Air Rifles are good for squirrels *nod nod* They now no longer live in my attic ;)

Must finish on a super positive note so here goes: I'm no longer throwing up from accidentally drinking petrol. Hooray!

Mazguul

I wanted to share some good news. Rather pathetic news but it made me smile.

My car, my beloved seventeen year old ancient pile of rust (which has been given the affectionate nickname 'Death Trap' by friends and family), was given another year of legal road usage on Friday and I'm still grinning about it. The idiots! I knew my welding job would go unnoticed be fine ;D

*Raises her glass of wine* A toast to my car and may we fool the mechanics for another year!

Claws

Quote from: Mazguul on August 17, 2009, 02:29:50 AM
I wanted to share some good news. Rather pathetic news but it made me smile.

My car, my beloved seventeen year old ancient pile of rust (which has been given the affectionate nickname 'Death Trap' by friends and family), was given another year of legal road usage on Friday and I'm still grinning about it. The idiots! I knew my welding job would go unnoticed be fine ;D

*Raises her glass of wine* A toast to my car and may we fool the mechanics for another year!

Good for you  ::)

But are you fooling the mechanics or your self, 'Death Trap' :o :o :o
True Blood
Once a Blade Always a Blade.

Retired Right hand of the Blades.
Lived enough to be older and wiser then many pup's

Remember a journey is not a final destination.

Mazguul

Quote from: Claws on August 18, 2009, 12:06:11 AM
Good for you  ::)

But are you fooling the mechanics or your self, 'Death Trap' :o :o :o

Fooling both I guess ;) Either way, the car will be retired next year unless I can get away with it :P

Hmmm, it's raining, I have a chest infection and I'm bored to tears. My mother always told me that 'only boring people get bored'... I must be the most boring person on the planet, I spend the majority of my existence bored. I need friends who don't have jobs and children, then I'd not be bored :D Oh well, five more years and their kids will be in school and I can have all the people I know back again *starts counting down the days*

*face desk* Bored!

Morgeth

Did you ever stop to think about how much time and energy you spend on idiots, on fights, and on stupid stuff that's not really worth it?
o_ô I do.
I want to be just like you. I figure all I need, is a lobotomy and some tights.

Mazguul

...actually, until you mentioned it... no. It's rather scary when you do stop to think though...   

That time and energy could be used for much better things, such as sleeping... or making a giant rubber band ball. Unless you class giant rubber band balls as being in the 'stupid stuff that's not worth it' section.