Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

June 23, 2024, 04:40:17 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 303
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 268
Total: 268
268 Guests, 0 Users

Speak your mind: Yap, yap!

Started by Morgeth, June 02, 2009, 12:12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Regorn

I really liked to be online to see Azeroth now
to bad I can't

oh well
"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Therak

Time for me to head off! headed to Manchester, and I'll be back again friday!
I'll be able to check the forum once in a while, perhaps even make a short short appearance online, but no gaming for me (atleast not WoW)
Think, assess, act.

Kozgugore

Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Kozgugore

Some new ranks have been created, as well as some minor changes to the ranking system within the tribe! Feel free to take a look at the Red Blade Ranks thread or the Rank Category on the Wiki for these changes!
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Mazguul

Lovely work on the new ranks, Kozgugore :) Do like ;D

And on a completely unrelated note:

Snowman (made with the boys at the fire station)

And his Snowwife (made when we got home and decided the Snowman needed someone at home to nag at him... *sage nod* we ran out of tomato so she has plum as eyes :P) (And yes, her hair is made from Spaghetti that we dyed black - thanks for the idea Krogon!!!)

There be more than four elements, there be five! Folk always ferget the element o' SURPRISE!!!

Regorn

I remmber the time I did something with snow
me and my bro made a snow pile
then put a jacket, hat, gloves, shoes and a pair of jeans so it looked like someone was in the snow pile
we both lol'ed after, we called him "Göran"
"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Vezara

I really like the new ranks Koz, way to go! :)

And cool snowpeople Maz :P
Vezara Wolfheart - Shaman of the Frostwolf Clan.

Thanuk

So, Cataclysm is upon us.

Also, it is Christmas time.

Mix them together? Yes sir!

Gurzac

Sooooo,picked up cataclysm today,tried to install it,but somehow it keeps messing up,(launcher broke etc.),turned out it didn't install all the files,so i get to install it again(yay >.>).
Ah well,waiting another day won't kill me  ;D

Vraagar

Lars

I'm back home from being in the "fridgid north" of the northen part of the southern third of Sweden.
Can't get online because Microsoft fucking SUCKS and my computer keeps bluescreening, and when repair failed, and trying to install it on my second smaller partision it just didn't work. I gave up. I'll most likely reformat and lose some years collected crap of some images, text loggs, screenshots, and some not that easy to find downloads.

I am in a very "I R MAD!" state and want to typo this post to hell and back. But then Gruth will just look at me disaprovingly. And it's far to annoying when he does.
Muzjhath got Iced by Sadok, after Marogg got Stabbed.

-The orc formerly known as Muzjhath formerly known as Marogg

Ruhyna

Quote from: Marogg on December 29, 2010, 11:05:55 PM
I'll most likely reformat and lose some years collected crap of some images, text loggs, screenshots, and some not that easy to find downloads.

I am in a very "I R MAD!" state and want to typo this post to hell and back. But then Gruth will just look at me disaprovingly. And it's far to annoying when he does.

A piece of advice if I may, from spending the last 23 years building PCs and using Microsoft operating systems.  If you have to format and start again have two seperate partitions.  The first one (C:) is for the o/s and apps, depending on the size of your hard drive I'd suggest between 50-200GB perhaps more if you have a lot of apps and the second partition (D:) for all your data.  You can easily change the location that My Documents points to so using another location is straightforward.  That way if the C: drive needs formating and the o/s needs re-installing all your data is still there.

Personally I've taken it to a futher extreme.  I have two 500GB disks set up as follows

HD1
Partition 1: 150GB - C: - Operating System and standard apps
Partition 2: 250GB - F: - Virtual Machines (stuff I do related to work occasionally using VMware workstation)

HD2
Partition 1: 250GB - D: Games (seperate partition, so I don't lose these if the operating system dies; seperate disk so o/s background access to the disk doesn't interefere with game access to the disk)
Partition 2: 250GB - E: Stuff (General download and other crap I need to sort out)

As for my data, well I'm in IT and have my own server at home so its on that.
"Man does not cease to play because he grows old...
He grows old because he ceases to play."
George Benard Shaw

Lars

On my old non laptop setup I had it like that. And before this latest setup I used to keep everything doubled up on my external HDD. Got lazy with that and haven't lately. So now I lost loads of crap (sadface).

And if I'm unlucky it seem's that my network card has gone haywire. If I am lucky it is only our network at home that's very screwy and won't be able to get real help with that until monday.

The good news?
When I was finally gonna go down and fix my redringed xbox. After turning it on for the first time for months there was, lo and behold, no red ring. Which is something.
Muzjhath got Iced by Sadok, after Marogg got Stabbed.

-The orc formerly known as Muzjhath formerly known as Marogg

Gnash

Our guild banner in-game is basically orange on orange  :-\

Balls. Thrall's balls.

Therak

This friday, I slipped on my way home from work. Landed badly on my foot. Convinced I had sprained it, I limped to the closest bus stop, and took the bus to the closest point to home. Saturday, I went to the cinema to celebrate a friends birthday, and sunday, the foot had swollen up, so I spoke to a nurse over the phone who said I should visit a doctor on the monday.
I did, the doctor said it was sprained, but should be x-rayed just in case.
Turns out I had two fractures down close to the joint, and today I had surgery to set the bones straight, and I'll probably be out of the hospital thursday or friday.
Last night they stuffed me with meds, and I spent two hours debating with myself over the topic of the differences between Blizzard and a Charizard. Sadly at that point in time, I could find none...

Atleast I've got enough internet on the hospital to read forums, and use MSN!
Think, assess, act.