Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

June 26, 2024, 05:51:07 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
  • Total Members: 1195
  • Latest: brad
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 78
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 79
Total: 79
79 Guests, 0 Users

Speak your mind: Yap, yap!

Started by Morgeth, June 02, 2009, 12:12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mazguul

You know those signs that say

DO NOT WALK ON THE GRASS

and they're in the middle of a field.... how do you think they were put there...? I like the idea of jet packs
There be more than four elements, there be five! Folk always ferget the element o' SURPRISE!!!

Morgeth

I want to be just like you. I figure all I need, is a lobotomy and some tights.

Nergul

''I can smell your fear''

Claws

Hope you cleaned it up after you  ::)
True Blood
Once a Blade Always a Blade.

Retired Right hand of the Blades.
Lived enough to be older and wiser then many pup's

Remember a journey is not a final destination.

Mazguul

Saw two films recently (kinda of amazing as I don't normally have the attention span for it but after a another motorbike accident I've been pretty much stuck doing things that involve 'sitting down' :P) but these two were, like, amazing!

The first one was the new(ish) Terminator film - honestly, it was soooo much better than the third and it was really good fun! The second was called District 9. Ok, so I cried through out the whole thing but if you like action packed sci-fi's, but with a storyline you have never seen before, go see it!!! :D

Does anyone have a time machine so I can have an eighth day a week please? *giggle*
There be more than four elements, there be five! Folk always ferget the element o' SURPRISE!!!

Claws

Quote from: Mazguul on September 13, 2009, 01:21:19 AM

The first one was the new(ish) Terminator film - honestly, it was soooo much better than the third and it was really good fun! The second was called District 9. Ok, so I cried through out the whole thing but if you like action packed sci-fi's, but with a storyline you have never seen before, go see it!!! :D

Terminator 4 Good  ::)
My own view is the terminator films should of ended at the second 3&4 just lost the plot
and were just trying cash in on some thing that should of ended on a high.

And District 9 I thought was the biggest pile of cat droppings since postman pat.

Sorry  :'(
True Blood

Mazguul

Quote from: Claws on September 14, 2009, 10:19:52 PM
Terminator 4 Good  ::)
My own view is the terminator films should of ended at the second 3&4 just lost the plot
and were just trying cash in on some thing that should of ended on a high.

And District 9 I thought was the biggest pile of cat droppings since postman pat.

Sorry  :'(

Oh I can agree wholeheartedly that the Terminator films should have stopped after two. But as a stand alone cheesy action film with robots and explosions, T4 was rather good. Mind you, my kind of film is the sort where you sit back, forget about thinking and just watch the pretty fireballs. The third was enough to make me want to hurt people - to say I hated it is putting it mildly.

What's wrong with Postman Pat?! Classic stuff that! :P Not in the same league as Thundercats, He-Man and Bagpuss but still a classic ;)

And don't be sorry! Stand up against my opinions! ;D

Also, watched a film called RocknRolla. London gangster movie by Guy Ritchie. Very Lockstockish. Quite enjoyable for a one off giggle :)

Claws

Quote from: Mazguul on September 15, 2009, 12:59:45 AM

What's wrong with Postman Pat?! Classic stuff that! :P Not in the same league as Thundercats, He-Man and Bagpuss but still a classic ;)

And don't be sorry! Stand up against my opinions! ;D

Now ya talking Thundercats & He-Man.

By the Power of Grey Skull 'DA DA DAAAAA'  :D

As for standing up for myself  against others opinions, not me any more got me no were.
So I say nothing and just mind my own, except people like yourself Maz who I feel can take others opinions for what they are.
Thanks  :-*

P.S.
District 9 is still rubbish  ::)
True Blood

Mazguul

Quote from: Claws on September 16, 2009, 01:56:00 PM

Now ya talking Thundercats & He-Man.

By the Power of Grey Skull 'DA DA DAAAAA'  :D

As for standing up for myself  against others opinions, not me any more got me no were.
So I say nothing and just mind my own, except people like yourself Maz who I feel can take others opinions for what they are.
Thanks  :-*

P.S.
District 9 is still rubbish  ::)

And opinion is just that; an opinion. It would be a very boring world indeed if everyone agreed with each other the whole time :D And you're very welcome :)

On another note, my little car is finally being retired early. Due to this 'Scrappage Scheme' thing she's worth £2000 rather than 20p. Which is rather nice. So I'm using my little old darling to get my dad a new car (at £2000 cheaper) and I'm getting his old one.  It's is going to be the newest/nicest car I've ever owned. I'm very excited, it's got all the luxuries I could ever want AND a sunroof that doesn't leak. Though I can't help but think I'm betraying my old Deathtrap - guess it's a female thing, you know, thinking objects have feelings.

Sorry, my lesser half has gone on a stag do for the weekend (not his I hasten to add)... along with all my housemates. This means I'm very bored.

Claws

Quote from: Mazguul on September 19, 2009, 12:36:49 AM

Though I can't help but think I'm betraying my old Deathtrap - guess it's a female thing, you know, thinking objects have feelings.

All the above gave me a good laugh as I can relate to what you say.
I hate getting rid of cars even if they are a pile of """".
I hate changing coffee mugs I have so many mixed mugs now and not a pair amougst them.
True Blood

Mazguul

Socks is my biggest one - all mine don't match but I know that as soon as I put them in the bin the matching ones will magically reappear... which would be highly annoying :D
And I can completely understand the mug thing *she says as she looks in her own cupboard to discover the exact same thing* Hmmmm, oddly enough I never thought about it till I saw your post, Claws *chuckle*

Mazguul

I miss my car :(

I miss the leaking sunroof. I miss the way she whistled over 40mph. I miss the way you couldn't drive over 80mph because the bonnet would fly open and you couldn't see. I miss the way she back fired and scared people to death as they thought they were being shot at. I miss the smell of burned out electrics. I miss the knocking noise when ever she went round a corner. I miss the way the mirror fell off when you tried to adjust it. I miss having to use my foot to kick the gearstick into reverse on a cold day. I miss laughing at people who leaned back too hard in the passengers chair (despite my warnings) and suddenly found themselves looking up at the roof. I miss having to lock the car door and climb out the other side as the locks didn't work. I miss having to tie the boot shut with string. I miss watching the headlights dim when I turned on the radio. I miss never having to drive to the pub because non-one wanted to go in the 'Deathtrap'.

... have to admit... this new one is much nicer though... it actually accelerates up a hill for starts ;)

Morgeth

Awh <3 Car love.
I miss.. I don't know what I miss. My sanity? Sometimes I feel like it escapes me.
I want to be just like you. I figure all I need, is a lobotomy and some tights.

Burgorg

I might have Throat infection.. It makes Burgie sad.

Mazguul

Quote from: Morgeth on September 28, 2009, 02:39:29 AM
Awh <3 Car love.
I miss.. I don't know what I miss. My sanity? Sometimes I feel like it escapes me.
"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most"
Sanity I only bring out on special occasions, such as the yearly family visits... and even then it tends to run off.

Quote from: Burgorg on September 28, 2009, 08:46:21 AM
I might have Throat infection.. It makes Burgie sad.
Poor Burgie! :( Hope you feel better soon!

PS
I'll cheer up soon... just as soon as I've finished mourning. And sorted out 'men' problems. And I can actually make some of the fab RP events that seem to be taking place :) Mind you... looking forward to todays... rather pathetic, no? :D