Orcs of the Red Blade

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 29, 2024, 05:43:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 20:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 19:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 21:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 00:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 16:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 22:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 14:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 11:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 13:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 12:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 02:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 19 23:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 08:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 11:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 15:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 08:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 15:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 09:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 12:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 08:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 108
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 45
Total: 45
45 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Second Gurubashi Empire  (Read 2222 times)

Akesha

• Matriarch
  • Red Blade
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
Second Gurubashi Empire
« on: January 07, 2008, 02:09:52 AM »
For those who know their history, Orcs of the Red Blade and the Second Gurubashi Empire used to be close allies. However that relationship deteriorated and eventually turned into open hostility.

Tonight I have begun trying to negotiate a new peace deal with the trolls, what with them being the other major single race guild on the server.

Until further notice I'd like everyone to treat members of 2GE with a bit of respect and not put the negotiations in danger. Where this will lead I don't know, but I don't want anyone messing it up by mouthing off.

In the meantime, if any members of 2GE cause you trouble, take screenies and let me know, but try not to retaliate.

I'll keep you all posted about how negotiations are going and where they lead - hopefully to more rp events which we can all enjoy.

Akesha  ;)

Echelor Doomscream

• Red Blade
  • Cub
    • View Profile
Re: Second Gurubashi Empire
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2008, 04:11:17 PM »
Shall keep it in mind. Tho when they speak trollsih it is irritating ^^
I tried to do suicide once, I putted gun on my head and a message popped out ''Target To Close''

Kozgugore

• Grumpy Wolfking
  • Elder & Admin
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2008, 05:59:28 PM »
*grumbles angrily to himself* Trolls again. Even my dead sister knows they will not hold on to that alliance for long. Our only business in Stranglethorn is Grom'gol - the humans can kill the trolls for all I care.

*grumbles some more to himself and stomps off... Away from the smelly jungle!*
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Akesha

• Matriarch
  • Red Blade
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2008, 07:01:22 PM »
I shall lay my cards on the table here. OOC I do not care whether we have an alliance with the Gurubashis or we are at war with them. What I do care about is that we actually rp with them, whatever form that takes.

In the past the rp between our guilds was along the lines of IC hostility. However, there were people on both sides who were not able to do this without that hostility spilling over into genuine OOC hostility. As a result or relationship with 2GE deteriorated to the point where all contact between us was lost.

Hence I am now trying to negotiate a peace as a way of repairing the relationship between between 2GE and us. If the trolls do not stick to the peace and this leads to war, then let us hope that it can lead to some good rp where this time everyone is aware that it is all IC and nobody gets upset about it.

I'll repeat what I said in my original post. 2GE are the other major single race rp guild. It seems crazy that we should not have some sort of IC relationship with them. Yes, they are not to be trust, because that is the part they play, but ooc they are on the whole good people. Let's keep that in mind and see what happens.

Update - IC stuff

One of the points I discussed with Tziak last night is the fact that Tziak has been banned from Orgrimmar by Thrall. The Empire fell out with the Horde when the Horde admitted the Blood elves to their ranks. I explained to Tziak that our view of the Blood elves is that we tolerate them as allies because Thrall commands us to. The Red Blades have always been loyal to Thrall ((even back when the trendy rp was to complain about what a terrible leader Thrall is)).

I have agreed to speak to Thrall on Tziak's behalf to ask if he will lift the ban. Tziak seems to think that Thrall will lift the ban if I ask him to, even though I explained to him that it is I that serve Thrall and not the other way round. I suspect that Thrall may lift the ban, but that there will be conditions attached (( ;D)).

Ugluhk

• Red Blade
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2008, 10:13:14 PM »
Great! another peace negotiation! wouldnt mind that really, although i'm still sceptic to trolls IC... and its always fun to go to a dungeon just to see that the rest is SGE members ;) especially after the fight in the Arena :)   
Once a pup, always a pup :'(
Offical BUCKET HEAD!
Ugleh, Zhurd, Nose and now Gorback

Lanii

• Red Blade
  • Prowler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2008, 07:10:35 PM »
We always make peace.. Soon, we don't have anyone to fight.. Just allies.. Allies.. Allies.. ::)

Kozgugore

• Grumpy Wolfking
  • Elder & Admin
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2008, 07:16:17 PM »
Unless the allies flee to the Horde. *nod*
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Moggrash

• Red Blade
  • Venerable
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2008, 07:19:42 PM »
Since the SGE is not a member of the covenant anymore, of what I've heared, how does this effect our truce?
The Hat-Lord

Rehbande

• Path of Strength
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2008, 01:36:10 AM »
Truce was created after they left the Covenant. We just showed up at Grom'gol with 30 orcs and told them our view of things. Well, Akesha did. After some heavy translation.

Akesha

• Matriarch
  • Red Blade
  • Alpha
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2008, 10:32:38 AM »
Since the SGE is not a member of the covenant anymore, of what I've heared, how does this effect our truce?

Covenant is mainly concerned with PvE these days. Kozgugore has put a lot of effort into creating other events but the turnout for them has generally not been good.

The current situation is that we have no plans to leave Covenant at the moment and so will continue to use Covenant for our PvE needs. We will also continue to attend Covenant events (if and when anyone other than Kozgugore can be bothered to organise one). However, we are currently in talks with the trolls about a World PvP alliance.

Moggrash

• Red Blade
  • Venerable
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2008, 07:14:38 PM »
Okay, just wondering becouse I found out that they left the Cov after our meeting with them.
The Hat-Lord