Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 143
  • Online Ever: 449
  • (September 22, 2024, 02:50:06 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 147
Total: 147
147 Guests, 0 Users

Application: Calgron Wolfsong

Started by Calgron, February 17, 2016, 11:00:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calgron

Name: Calgron Wolfsong
Class: Shaman
Level: 100

Tell us something about your (role)playing experience:
Started RP'ing in the summer before Warlords launched when my main was a Dwarf (By complete coincidence called named 'Thalgron'  :P ), didn't particularly join an RP guild just casual RP'd around Stormwind and Ironforge.
My first RP Guild was a merchants guild on my Worgen.
I then transferred back over to Horde where I joined a Mercenary guild located in Booty Bay, I then had a bit of financial trouble and took an unexpected break, when I logged back in I was kicked from the guild unfortunately, I was completely aware I would of been kicked for being inactive.
But now I've fleshed out Calgrons story out a bit more.

And finally, please write a short story and/or IC introduction about your character:

Calgron Wolfsong was born among the Frostwolf in the snow of Frostfire Valley and raised alongside his sister Shiira in the ways of Shamanism and hunting by his father Garugg Wolfsong. Calgron had the strongest relationship with his sister, the two were inseparable and grew up under their father’s wing. That was until he was murdered by an Ogre raiding party. With grief and sorrow tearing their sibling relationship apart, Shiira left the Frostwolves to join the Thunderlord clan while Calgron remained loyal.
A while after the events of Garrosh Hellscream appearing and forming the Iron Horde with his father, Grommash, had occurred. After his clan refused to join the Iron Horde, Calgron heard news of the Thunderlords accepting the offer, thus leaving him with the realisation that he and his beloved sister are now enemies.

After the Heroes of Azeroth arrived in Frostfire Valley, Calgron assisted in the taking of the Bladespire Citadel, soon to take the fight to the Iron Horde in Gorgrond! While travelling to Gorgrond as reinforcements for his Chieftain he spotted something far off in the snow. He investigated alone with an axe at the ready, and to his surprise a Rylak appeared, he jumped back only to realise it was dead. But he heard a grunt from the other side. He steadily edged over to look, as he caught a glimpse of the grunts source horror seeped into his body, as he sunk into the snow, a searing pain in his heart as he gazes at his beloved sisters frozen corpse in the snow. He takes a medallion hung around her neck as a keepsake as he pressed onto the assist in the war, he refused to let this event turn him astray and vowed to return after the war to give her an appropriate burial.

After fighting what seemed like a never ending fight with the Iron Horde, the war has ended. After returning to Frostfire Valley and burying his sister next to their father and mother (who died during child birth) decided to explore the new world known as Azeroth, he became a mercenary for a while with the Gilded Blades, but decided this was not his lifestyle and searched for something more suitable.

(Sorry for length, and also sorry for what may seem like rambling. I tend to do that a lot  :P )

Kozgugore

Hello there and welcome to our merry, little band of orcs, Calgronn! Nice to see you showing interest!

Judging from your application, it appears your orc is from the alternate universe? While certainly not a problem, it may be worth considering why your orc chose to leave his homeworld and, of all available options, chose to join our particular tribe over any other options. While you needn't rewrite your application for it, it might be worth bearing in mind when you go to have your IC interview in-game! Speaking of which, consider your application wholeheartedly approved! So whenever you have the time and will, go on ahead and seek out any of our contacts in-game for your IC interview!

Good luck, and see you in-game!
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Kozgugore

Interviewed and accepted by Makaroth. Welcome to the tribe!
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade