Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 367
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 115
Total: 115
115 Guests, 0 Users

Application: Atsenkha

Started by Atsenkha, April 12, 2015, 09:20:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atsenkha

Name: Atsenkha
Class: Warrior
Level: 100

Tell us something about your (role)playing experience:
I am a veteran roleplayer, with approximately 15 years of experience in both forum and MMO RP. I've spent seven years in World of WarCraft as Alliance, on characters Drustai, Areyah, and Saphra. In that capacity I've had previous interactions with OotRB, both IC and OOC.

I am quite new to Horde however, it's something I've avoided for essentially all of my time on WoW. Since resubbing though I've decided to finally give it a try, and I can think of no better place for doing that than OotRB. :)

I feel it should be noted however that I don't know how often I will be able to be on, as I have two other characters that take priority.

And finally, please write a short story and/or IC introduction about your character:
QuoteOathbreakers. Atsenkha spat and walked away from the garrison's huddled mass of Iron Horde prisoners. She would not disparage those of native birth, but she carried no sympathy for the green-skinned traitors that squatted among them. Some spoke offending remarks, calling of her dishonor and making accusations of being Vol'jin's dog, but their words carried no more weight than that of the peons that built their cages. They had betrayed their Horde.

Atsenkha had been in their place only a few months ago, after the fall of Orgrimmar. Defeated, what Kor'kron that survived were rounded up and imprisoned. Though some still rotted there, refusing to accept the reality of their defeat, Vol'jin had freed those that swore the oath to him as their new warchief. The Horde was broken now and needed its warriors more than ever, though Atsenkha wondered how much loyalty the troll could truly expect from his bondsmen when he had displayed none towards his own warchief.

Atsenkha stopped outside the garrison walls, her boots sinking into the snow with a crunch. A breeze rolled past her, carrying along a few flakes of snow that tickled her face with their frigid touch. She blinked a few times to clear her eyes from the cold, and then set her gaze over the tundra of Frostfire. This was the home of the Frostwolf Clan, the spiritual predecessors to Thrall's Horde. It was perhaps no coincidence that the Horde of today, a Horde broken so many times by betrayal, was founded upon the principles of a clan that had also betrayed their warchief. That disloyalty saved the Horde from the machinations of dae'mons, but it carried a poison all its own.

Atsenkha pulled her sword from its sheath and held it before her. Even polished, the aged weapon offered no reflection. What would it show if it had? Atsenkha had carried her sword into many battles, and her features were as chipped and scarred as it was. Though true death had yet to claim either of them, they had shared many defeats. They had won battles, but lost wars. What becomes the warrior who lives when her clan dies?

Atsenkha turned and looked at the rocky walls of Frostwall. It rose high, topped with jagged spikes and black smoke from the hearths warming the warriors inside. Red banners bearing the mark of the Horde flapped violently in the wind, but they held firm to their posts. Though Garrosh had been defeated and robbed of an honorable death by those that would rather put him on display as a trophy of their victory, and his horde was dead, the Horde still lived.

Atsenkha returned the sword to its place at her hip. As long as the Horde lived, she would fight to defend it. The traitors had forgotten what it meant to be Kor'kron. Though the Guard was gone and their name no longer carried the pride and honor it once did, Atsenkha did not forget its principles. If Vol'jin was to be warchief now, then he would have Atsenkha's loyalty.

"I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief," she said as she turned, reciting the blood oath of the Horde to the wind. "I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command. From this moment until the end of days I live and die for the Horde."

I contemplated a few other character ideas, but figured this one would work best. :)

Sadok

Howdy there, Atsenkha! Thanks for applying! I've given your application the old read-through, and it's quite the impressive introduction to the character's backstory and personality. Everything looks in place lorewise, and it's a good read to boot! You may wish to think about Atsenkha's reasoning for wanting to join the Red Blade tribe in particular, but I'm sure you'll figure it out!  ;)

With that said, consider this application approved! Contact an officer at your earliest convenience to arrange your in-character interview, so we can give Atsenkha a chance to introduce herself to our merry band of orcs! Officers are Kozgugore, Rhonya, Therak, Gridish and myself.

Best of luck and... for the Blood of the Tribe~!

Sadok

Interviewed and accepted by myself! For the Blood of the Tribe!