Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 35
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 46
Total: 46
46 Guests, 0 Users

Merkich application

Started by merkich, June 23, 2014, 10:26:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

merkich

name: Merkich

level: 90

I have roleplayed in this character but it was in a bad guild so I decided to find a new one. When I had been searching for quite some time, I found the Orcs of the Red Blade and got very curious as to what they were.

Merkich lived in Southern Barrens on a peaceful farm with his family. Merkich thought it was very boring in the yard because nothing ever happened. Merkich lived there with his big brother named Kreschak his mother named Khaila and his father named Ladush. Merkich father was very sick and weak and death was close. Merkich and his family were very poor. Merkich dreamed of glory and honor in war, which he did not find at home on a boring farm. One day, the house began to burn. Merkich mother was inside and would provide water for his father when the fire started. Both mom and dad died in the fire while Merkich and Kreschak were in the fields and working. The two brothers tried to put out the fire to save his house and his parents but it was in vain. It all burnt to the ground. The only thing they managed to save from the building were a few clothes that were almost destroyed and their mother's homemade loaf of bread that they could eat later that evening. Some wandering merchants saw when the house had burned down. They ran up to what was left of the house to take them to safety. They offered to take the brothers to Orgrimmar so that they would be well cared for.We agreed to let them. When they got to Orgrimmar, they released Merkich and Kreschak in an orphanage. There they were well cared for. Some years later came a few people and wanted adopt Merkich but not Kreschak. It was an orc family who was very wealthy. The separation was hard on the two brothers. Merkich lived with the orc family for 17 years and was well taken care of. He trained himself in the arms so he would be ready to join Kor'kron. When Merkich was 24 he was ready to join. First day in his arms he saw his brother, Kreschak. They ran into each other and they were very happy to see each other after this many years. Merkich found out that Kreschak had been involved in Kor'kron for one year. They fought many battles side by side, very succesful. Then, a new orc named Garrosh Hellscream overtook the throne. So the two brothers left the army to seak on something new.

Sadok

Hello there, Merkich! Given your application a read-through, and while it's largely fine, it does share the same issue as Kreschak's. I'll quote myself:

QuoteOrcs only began settling Kalimdor 10-15 years ago and your character appears to be 31 years old before Garrosh became Warchief (so probably about 35 now). Therefore, it's extremely unlikely that an orc that old would have been raised in Kalimdor -- it's more likely they'd have been brought up in an internment camp, for example. If your orc were about ten to fifteen years younger, you could still make the Southern Barrens origin work, however.

Therefore, it'd be a good idea to amend that part of your application, as well as considering why exactly your character would want to join the Red Blade tribe. If you need any further help with figuring out the timeline, this thread is pretty useful: http://orcsoftheredblade.com/forum/index.php/topic,2438.0.html

Whatever the case, assuming you're able to incorporate those changes, feel free to poke an officer in-game for an in-character interview, so we can get to know Merkich.

...For the Blood of the Tribe!

Sadok

Interviewed and accepted by myself, after participating in tonight's event!