Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 31
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 25
Total: 25
25 Guests, 0 Users

Orgrok - First Draft

Started by Akiruu, October 27, 2014, 03:04:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akiruu

Hi Blades

So, Im a little out of touch with the Orc Lore and by a little i mean massively and by out of touch i mean Sketchy would be the closest word in the English language i can come up with to describe it.

*clears throat*

So here is my first draft of an upcoming character!

Orgrok (Formerly Orgrok Bloodhowl of the Warsong Clan)

Orgrok, an old, rugged orc of few words. His physique is prominent but not over bearing, a body of scars and a temperament to match. At the age of 17 he was forced to drink Manoroths blood. He played his part in the sacking of Karabor and was among the blood thirsty horde flooding through the dark portal the day the invasion began.
If you asked him if he regretted his actions, if he would do it all again you would simply be grunted at. He reflects on the lives he took and has always honoured the sanctity of battle. The air about him has the sense of a seasoned veteran, honour bound to his blade and chief.

Orgrok bore witness the atrocities forced upon himself and his breatheren at intern camps forced to fight orc and beast alike for the human’s amusement. Listened to them gamble on the victors. He was simply biding his time. You see Orgrok is an intelligent orc and the trouble is that intelligence can be hidden and it’s easy to act dumb when your captors expect it. Throughout his incarceration he studied the humans, their tongue and hand, their strengths and weaknesses, their maps…

During the Third War, As mannoroths hold over the orcish race diminished Orgrok decided that he would serve penance for his dishonourable conduct severing his ties with the Warsong clan and heading south from their station in Ashenvale, he Bloodhowl name was disgraced, His axe drenched in the blood of innocents all left behind.

Heading south for days until he came across a cave deep in Feralas. He began to serve out his self-enforced punishment. Taking what he needed from the ogers he was able to fashion himself a shield and weapon. Spent his days tormenting the ogers, setting traps and just tormenting them, clearly still harbouring some ill will to their race.
Then came the Cataclysm, his home was ruined so he set out to find another.

Over the years he has simply becoming a nomad, never settling in one place for more than a day or so. Then he got wind of the Dark Portal changing. Curious of the cause he has set his sights on Blasted Lands unknowing of the events that preluded this event there is a new lesson to learn.

Kozgugore

Whoop, an old face returns! Well, this looks like a perfectly fine orc to me! You seem to have given the history, and the corresponding personality as a result, a fair bit of thought! Though I'm not sure whether this is supposed to be a semi-application of sorts, it would certainly suffice for one who would be wanting to introduce a new character to the guild anyway! There's a small gap between his time after the Cataclysm and the present, but one doesn't have to fill up every little bit of history so much in advance anyway. Aside from that, there's not much criticism to add, really. You mentioned a certain concern over the character perhaps being a little too "perfect", but I don't think that needs to be an issue per say. While imperfections can be nice in shaping a character, they're not necessary to get some good personal RP out of it! Alternatively, small flaws can start shining through the cracks over the course of time as well, if that's ultimately your thing. ;) Either way, I'd say go with what you have!
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade