Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 238
  • Online Ever: 449
  • (September 22, 2024, 02:50:06 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 185
Total: 185
185 Guests, 0 Users

application - Gospodar

Started by Lukach, October 03, 2013, 02:45:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lukach

Name: Gospodar
Level: 5 aaand going up really fast xD

Class: Warrior

Roleplay experience: In terms of wow...done some few years ago back on Scarshield Legion server, as a forsaken priest. aaand before that as a warlock in vanilla :)

Character info: Little is known of this old orc, who goes by the name of Gospodar. Name he chose for himself, not the birth name he was given by his parents, but the name no other orc was familiar with for it was in some foreign language as he claims...others in their folly, mock the possibility of him forgetting his real name due to his age only to find themselves regretting it after being defeated in a duel, when its already too late. Such is his nature, calculative yet swift, as is his judgment.
His past, experience, events which shaped him over the decades are all well recorded and remembered. But Gospodar doesn't like to talk about himself, for now, he is prepared to say this much:

''Gospodar wishes to join the Orcs of the Red Blade so that he could be a part of an honorable orcish order, to reawaken old bonds with his kin. Even tho he respects all other races equally, battles have shaped him and to this day, continue to sustain him. Various battlegrounds, where decisive blows are struck in the name of the horde, are his call for redemption. But in order for his redemption to be complete and honorable, he needs a worthy banner to uphold, a noble order, to claim victories in its name....
Trust is never earned, but given, and so is my blade. Lok'tar ogar!''

If he joins this order, he will eventually share his story. Glorious or not, he doesn't gloat about it, but he surely makes others aware that his fighting skills are unmatched if he becomes so inclined.

Thrash'Nak

Looks nice, there's one thing, though. Though it's debateable in this case. I'd like to know where he's from, which clan he is from. I'm mainly curiouse because it's good to know, for example if you're orc was a blackrock orc, or a dragonmaw. His skin would be either grey or blackish green. A small detail which can mean alot once we meet him in the game. Think about that.

So add where he's from and i'll accept this. :)

Blood and Honour:
Grogona Wolfheart
Nothing comes easy, and besides nothing easy is worth having.

Lukach

Hey again! :)

Sorry for late response but, i was busy past few days..
Don't worry, i got it all covered up already! Just...for the sake of rp, since my char is not so talkative, a bit closed due to his past actions and he needs to find remorse and new hope and all that, all part of his personality. So, i was thinking like...he joins in, and when he sees in others what he was looking for, to aspire, he would be willing to share his tale...but, since its a condition, np, we can make it so that he agreed to tell his story before joining, so you should be expecting a letter of introduction from him, attached to some sorta guild board or like being handed over to a certain member...just lemme know where exactly to post his story here on the forum xD

Thrash'Nak

Well, it's abit of a requirement. And besides, anything written here, is written -here-, we don't know, any of it in-characterly. As said, it's mostly for the skin colour. So add that, and i'll go right ahead and approve of this, because quite frankly, the rest of the story is quite good. :)

Blood and Honor:
Grogona Wolfheart

Lukach

hey again. ok since its a req. let it be known he's a former blackrock orc, one of the liberated ones by Thrall from internment camps. he went on his own journey right after Thrall's horde arrived in Kalimdor...only to return now, to honor a great debt he owes to the horde. tadaaaa xD More detailed story will come in future...when i find the time :)

Thrash'Nak

very well! You have my stamp of approvelness! Go ahead and find us in-game for your interview!

You can contact the following officers:
Rargnasha - Chieftain
Revax - Rrosh'tul.
Grogona - Rrosh'tul.
Vashnarz - Varog'gor.