Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

June 29, 2024, 12:17:10 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
  • Total Members: 1195
  • Latest: brad
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 65
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 47
Total: 47
47 Guests, 0 Users

New Beginnings

Started by Mozrogg, September 19, 2013, 05:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mozrogg

The moisture in the air was dense as a thick veil of smoke enshrouded all within, the smouldering stones in which the heat emanated from, hot enough to turn Talbuk into leather, and yet this did not phase him, the darkness, the humidity, he had endured far worse. No, the orc rhythmically inhaled deep, taking in a plethora of smells that wafted from the herbs and flora that stewed upon the stones, the stench clung to his nostrils, but it was not unpleasant, soothing if anything. No it did not concern him.. In and out..

The smoke carried forth, no escape from the make-shift hut, save for a small hole within the door, a hole that was met by a glistening blue eye, an eye that shone as a precious gem would, it merely peered within.

"Hows he doing?" An imposing figure spoke, his skin brown and cracked from the suns' heat, as he placed a cumbersome hand upon the shoulder of the small figure lurching over the peep hole.

"Greatmother be damned! Do not do that again Gorak! Didn't your father ever teach you that it's rude to sneak up on she-orcs!?"

Gorak merely laughed at the orcs' response, his lips curling into a fanged grin to reveal a horrid set of yellowed teeth. The she-orc brushed the crimson mane from her shoulders revealing a nimble frame, she gave Gorak the once over before finally frowning and shrugging.

"And didn't your Father ever teach you that it was rude to spy on one who be in meditation, Dahak'ra?"

Dahak'ra rolled her eyes, returning to her post of hunching over and 'spying'.

"He seems calm enough, but you know him, he could be asleep for all I know, he has his reservations about the ways of the spirits" She sighed, looking down at the floor momentarily and then over her shoulder to see the figure of Gorak waving his hand idly and walking off, as she turned round she was not greeted by a door, simply the abdomen of green and scar. The orc almost leapt out of her hide in fright as she stepped back.

The figure before her looked the little one up and down, grumbling to himself before licking his broken fang and with a snort he raised his hand.

"P-please don't hit me Elder, I meant no offense" Dahak'ra almost squealed as she spat out her words, hands in front of her face as she cowered.

However, despite the she-orcs' reaction, there was no anger in the greenskins' face, instead his outstretched hand landed upon the girls' head with a thud, ruffling her hair as he grinned.

She frowned, much like a petulant daughter would before those same frowning lips curled into a mischievous grin.

"Ghrm, no need t'threat orc. I be feelin' better t'ese past few weeks, it still be a struggle but we all 'ave our inner demons eh? T'ey just be a means fer remindin' us not t'fuck up again" He spoke hoarsely, with the undertone of a wolf-like snarl, his words were slow and hard to understand as the gnarled tusk dug into his upper lip. The orc was clearly drained, his bloodshot eyes momentarily flickering from open to closed.

"Hrm, you speak sense.. For a rock headed brute." She snickered, before wriggling free of the larger ones' grasp. "But I'm glad that you're feeling better, really I'm quite surprised, I mean you were a mess when you were left here, but I guess yours, and our hard work really has paid off." She shrugged once again, it was becoming a habit... Pups. She frowned as her eyes met the oxblood red of the greenskin.

"I guess that means you'll be moving on then huh?" Dahak'ra almost seemed sad, her question perhaps a hopeful gesture that he would say, her features etched with a somewhat sadness, before the brute raised his eyebrow and grunted, at this she puffed out her chest, crossed her arms and straightened her back, replacing the sadness with a stern expression.

The larger orc grumbled, arching his back before a series of clicks and cracks could be hard, he groaned with relief.

"Aye, t'at be me done, I 'ave spent enough time 'ere, I be laying dormant fer far t'long now an' it be time t'at I get back t'w'ere I belong. M't'anks go out t'yer kin, but most importantly yerself, fer wit'out yer aid I would 'ave surely been lost." He grimaces slightly, before taking a deep breath, cracking his knuckles and arching his neck.

"Hrm, well don't let the dark portal hit ya' on the way out you big ogre-headed brute!" She laughed to herself, but the orc was already out of earshot, she frowned as the green that once stood before her was simply just another silhouette upon the horizon.

The orc sighed, he clutched a emblem that was strung around his neck, a wolf-head figurine before snarling to himself, he let forth a sharp whistle as a ragged grey worg emerged from the undergrowth, his lips then curled into a wolfish grin and he clambered atop. One journey ends, another begins...

Thrash'Nak

Well....... Welcome back! :D And nice story!
Nothing comes easy, and besides nothing easy is worth having.

Shargla

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg. Good story. Wellcome back! :3

Revax

Oh my. Wellcome back mozzy!! When Do we get to see you?

Mozrogg

Not too sure yet, computer is currently fucked so needs to be taken off for repair, so a few weeks maybe, regardless hope everyones well!

Trakmar

Oh my, It's a Moz! Welcome back!
"We do not kill - We Hunt
We do not enslave - We tame
There is no good and evil - Only instinct"

Revax

We are alright, I am Rrosh-tul now >:)