Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

June 26, 2024, 08:44:36 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
  • Total Members: 1195
  • Latest: brad
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 103
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 98
Total: 98
98 Guests, 0 Users

Childhood Training

Started by Garmegin, August 25, 2011, 10:10:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garmegin

Let me tell you about what me dad had me do when I was a wee little child. My dad forced me to run 30 kilometers each morning. With scissors. And he was constantly punching me in the face as I ran too! He wanted me to grow up to be very strong and had me do all sorts of crazy things. Of course, kids have it easier nowaday, it ain't like the old days...
"You watched and listened when other men would have shouted and raged. You held back instead of striking."

Regorn

Indeed! the older days were harder
My Father forced me to beat up my brothers before breakfast, lift 10 rocks and carry him back to the hut! After that I was forced to eat old Pork while doing situps with my sisters sitting on my arms

Kids have it easy thise days
"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Garmegin

Oh, that barely scratches the surface of what me own father did. Once, he had me wrestle with this bear until I killed it and then had me run while carrying the corpse for half an hour. When the time was out he immediately told me to hurl the bear for 30 meters. I had to keep running to the bear and carry it back until I got it right!
"You watched and listened when other men would have shouted and raged. You held back instead of striking."

Regorn

Ha! Luxery, on  the afternnoone I had to hunt down 5 clehoffs and kill them with nothing but a rusty Iron dagger that we use to spread butter on the bread. After that, I had to carry them to a pile at a random location every day and skin them alone. After that, make a dress out of the Fur that my father gave to my Mother, if she did not like them he whould throw me off a cliff!
"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Sadok

My father rarely spoke to me, and cared not for training. Indeed, I think the lack of a male role model has affected me somewhat - I wear frilly dresses and keep telling myself that I'm a pretty orc.

Ahem. Apologies, you may resume your phallus-measuring contest. I... did not mean to intrude.

Gnash

My father was a mean sonovabitch. He wanted me to become a choir boy at the catholic church down the street.

/childhoodtrauma ;D

Lars

My father was rather nice actually!

I had to carry an elephant around all day every day but at least I got to do it covered in oil being all shiny!
Muzjhath got Iced by Sadok, after Marogg got Stabbed.

-The orc formerly known as Muzjhath formerly known as Marogg

Roktan

My father beat me to death with a human leg because i couldn`t cleave it clean from one swing. I was 9 years old and that damn sword of his was too damn heavy. It helped me alot. Back at the boar farm i did all the head cutting. I felt soo proud. He didn`t. So he beat me with half a boar`s carcas and made me fight a huge quilboar while he laughed his ass off telling me "It`s harder ha when pigs fight back". I`d like to mention that i had no armour or weapons while the dman pig was fully plated and wielded a huge axe. But i ain`t mad... nooo......

Thragmag

You try having to run trough whole nagrand, while wearing 10 talbuks on your shoulders and having worgs behind you! And that at 8 years old!

Regorn

When I got in to my teen years things really got hard

I had to cut down a dussin trees using only my nails and build a new huge hut from it every morning! And if my mother was not satefied with the style of the hut my Father whould burry me alive. After I had dug myself out of the ground I was forced to hunt down a gronn to get dinner to eat, this of course being only on weekends, those were the easy days