Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 29
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 44
Total: 44
44 Guests, 0 Users

Grek'thar's Vision of Vengeance

Started by Grekthar, August 02, 2011, 07:04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grekthar

"I thank Fire for granting me this vision. If you can, show me if the human who killed my mother and sister still lives, and if she does, where is she?" Grek'thar asked the Spirit of Fire as he sat across from Vezera in the Arathi Highlands. A cool breeze is blowing across the fields and over the orcs' bodies.

The space under the bowl lit into flame, and the fumes from the incense filled his nostrils.

(An hour later.)

"Bah. Guess she doesn't - argh!" Grek'thar cries out as he falls over in pain.

"Where the fel am I?" Grek'thar asks himself as he took in his new surroundings. He was standing in a strange desert that he has never seen before. All around him he could see strange crystals jutting out from the earth. Above him he can see swarms of insect like creatures flying overhead. In the distance he can just make out the ruins of an ancient city or temple.

"This is definitly not the Arathi Highlands...is this the vision that Fire has granted me?" he asked himself. He then starts to walk down the road that is in front of him.

After a while of walking, he comes across a patrol of humans on horseback. One of them looks familiar. She's flanked by two other humans on horseback. All three of them appear to be heavily armoured, armed with twin hammers.

"You!" he roars, drawing his axe from its sheath and readying his shield. It's the girl who had so cheerfully slaughtered his mother and sister like they were nothing more than common farm animals.

She recognises the orc, tosses her head back and lets out that same cheery yet chilling laugh he recalled from several years ago. Just as she charges towards him alongside her soldiers, a great Eye appears behind them. A group of tentacles spring forth from the ground and wraps around Grek'thar's arms and legs. They wrench his axe from his hand, and leave him exposed to the human woman's onslaught.

"Oh so helpless, so defenceless. Maybe you'll give me more entertainment than your precious family did, little orc filth." the woman says, as she dismounts her horse whilst wearing a grin on her face.

As she approaches, Grek'thar tries to call out to the Elements to aid him, but there was no response.

"Oh! So cute!" she giggled. "So the dog has learned a few new tricks. But they won't work against my Master. You see, He once ruled those whom you're calling out to." the woman told Grek'thar, rubbing a hand across his armoured chest. "Mmm...maybe I'll just leave you alive long enough to bask in His glory maybe? I could always use a plaything..."

"You'll get no joy from me, bitch! As soon as I get free of these things, you're death is assured!" Grek'thar bellowed, before a hammer smashed across his face.

"You obviously need to relearn your place, slave. I'm a human, you're an orc. Therefore, you are inferior to me. I am your mistress."

"I am nobodies slave!" to which the human smashed a hammer into his gut.

"Tsk tsk. I'm afraid that this attitude is just not going to work out for you, little Grekkie. Now do you remember your mistress' name, slave?" she asked, with an insane look in her eye. The other one was covered by an eyepatch. Obviously a little reminder of when Grek'thar had punched her face, knocking out her eye before throttling her to what he thought was her death.

Grek'that spat out blood into her face. "Aye, I recall your name, whore. You're Morna, the human guards' slut."

"How dare you!" Morna cried out, smashing both hammers into his outstretched arms. "Now prepare to be sacrificed to our Master! You have forfeited your life, orc!"

At that moment the tentacles holding him, began to pull in all four directions, threatening to rip him into five pieces. Make that six as another one wrapped around his neck. Just as he was about to lose consciousness from the lack of breath, a bolt of fire smashed into one of the tentacles, followed by another and another and another, until all the tentacles were nothing more than ash. Morna screamed in rage and rushed towards Grek'thar. He lunged for his axe as best he could, as another bolt was fired from his unknown ally, hitting Morna square in the chest.

"Grek'thar, Grek'thar! Are you alright?" came a voice.

"Unh...what happened?" he asked once he saw who it was. It was Vezara, looking over him. He was back in the Highlands.

"You collapsed in pain, not a minute ago. You were muttering about a desert, insects, and crystals, then something about a great Eye."

"It felt so...real." Grek'thar replied, going over his body where the hammers had hit him. His body was in one piece and didn't show any signs of damage. "Vezara, do you know anywhere that looks like that? A desert with crystals coming from the ground with giant insects flying overhead?"

Vezara looked at Grek'thar, then thought about it. "Only one place springs to mind...someplace called, Sili-thus. I think It's far to the south of Kalimdor. No idea about the Eye though."

Grek'thar looked down towards the south. "Silithus...I'm coming you bitch. Just you wait."

I feel like I'm the only sane one in this Tribe. And I have four elementals living in my skull!

Grekthar

Just thought I'd put up what Grek'thar saw in his Vision Quest with Vezara before the Southern Barrens campaign started...and why he IC'ly (and OOCly) hates people calling him Grekkie.

Tried to get across how seriously messed up the human he's after is. Enjoy the read :)

I feel like I'm the only sane one in this Tribe. And I have four elementals living in my skull!

Braggha

I enjoyed reading it. Maybe bugs in Silithus soon gonna have some more corpses to eat ;)

Kozgugore

Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Grogok

Goodluck with the journey for Revenge :P good story Grek'thar :P

Lars

Very nice read!

As for help getting the human. Just tell Muz about that conversation once the war is over ;)
Muzjhath got Iced by Sadok, after Marogg got Stabbed.

-The orc formerly known as Muzjhath formerly known as Marogg

Mazguul

Ooooo! I did wonder if you'd gone and done this. It's so nice to see you did!

Speak to a certain High Blade of this after the current campaign is over and she has time - you'll have another to help hunt the human down. You never know she might pull out her old hunting gear for this!

Either ways, a fabulous read and I'm looking forward to seeing the end result of your plot! =D
There be more than four elements, there be five! Folk always ferget the element o' SURPRISE!!!