Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 245
  • Online Ever: 449
  • (September 22, 2024, 02:50:06 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 127
Total: 127
127 Guests, 0 Users

Astranaar by night (12/04)

Started by Norv, April 08, 2009, 04:17:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norv

A Tauren arrives in Splintertree Post, on an over-worked kodo, all sweating, and shows with a large gesture a wooden-like scroll to the trolls gathered there.

[Orcish]"What dat be, mon?"
[Orcish]"May the Mother of all bless..."
One of the trolls takes the scroll from him with a quick gesture, too quick for the Tauren to even notice well what happens until it was too late.
[troll]"Let see dis!" yells the troll and runs a few steps further away, to read the scroll, while his 'brothers' push the Tauren back.
[troll]"Ye did yer job, mon, ye want anotha? anotha is be good steak for da party!"
The troll that took the scroll yells:
[troll]"Dis is for orcs! For orcs, ta come ta da siege of Astranaar!"
[troll]"Orcs don't come ta da siege?!" The trolls keep the Tauren in place and talk to him something, though not without difficulties, before yelling back:
[troll]"Dey come! Only dat orc don't come!"
[troll]"What orc don't come?"
[troll]"Da orc dat had da blade at da feast, mon, dat speaks like an elf!"
[troll]"Good! But why don't come?"
The trolls turn to their Tauren again and after a while of pushing him and asking him and threatening him in poor Orcish, one of them yells back:
[troll]"He is wounded, mon, in Sun Rock!"

The trolls grin wickedly, and a hardly intelligible discussion about races that don't regenerate follows. Meanwhile, the troll with the letter places it on the mailbox in front of the inn. Later in the night, when the trolls were all gone, a rogue stepped from the shadows and took the letter, to bring it inside to the orcs.
"If it ain't broke, I can fix it!
... Oh wait."

Norv

[a clumsy writing, by a hand clearly unused to it, comes before your eyes when your look at the scroll, though you might recognize the style of who wanted it written...]

I hope You have a good day orcs. Itis my regret that I have to send this letter to inform You of a Unfortunate Event suite to a fight does not matter now with who. Do not write Tauren but You know I had to fight with a Orc with a Orc I tell you put dot there and let us continue. It would be My pleasure to find out how is knobbs doing with a major k Tauren knobbs is the name of a Orc. How is knobbs doing as I maynot arrive at splinter tree these days I deeply regret that but the Wound does not appear toclose and I am not certain why that be You have myapologies for this please try to You know have fun at the party so they callit not certain why do not write that ah please put dot after party party. Orcs should not fight among them selfs Tauren but what he did was Unacceptable you know Tauren there are times when the blood goes wild and when he did that no no no need to write anymore Tauren stop grom Damn it stop.                                                                                                              It is not certain when I can arrive but You Orcs should know that All Horde Forces Will attack Astranaar in the night of the 12 and even push it forward the night of 13 if all goes well as I am certain it will You Orcs should try todo the same but You I have tobe there Tauren what if no body is there for the Orcs where on Earth is that Shaman of Yours. How long can it take for him to come it is a matter of Days I hope You arenot writing this Tauren are you out of your sens I did not mean to insult You                                                                                                                                                   I regret but There is a Need for a Shaman well You know with good Healing Abilities it wouldbe a good Idea if One gets here until then however please do not forget the Day of the battle. I am certain You know not to follow the Trolls into anything without questioning dot. Remember that they are not to be trusted and being lead to Elves does not justify everything I can not continue Tauren I need to sleep but we continue in the morning You have my thanks for this no do not write in the name of grom put dot and let it go I will read it in the morning You can see to Your other duties. See if that Shaman of Yours has arrived yet by any Chance do not write Dam it only my name there Norvis that You should write we shall see tomorrow.

(( Astranaar attack! Sunday the 12th, 21:00
   Initial gathering: Splintertree Post.
   with Horde side: ORB, SGE, Mistrunner Tribe, Ebon Hold, Frostblood, 60x, and more.
   Alliance side: Kingdom of Arathor, Dwarven Rifle Squad, Disciples of Light, Holy Lightbringers, and more. ))
... Oh wait."

Mazguul

(( Norvis still hurt?! *Cries*

On another note, won't be able to make it this Sunday. Going on holiday with some friends. Leaving on Sun 12th back on the following Saturday

Excellent way of announcement btw :) ))
There be more than four elements, there be five! Folk always ferget the element o' SURPRISE!!!

Grimskorn / Seríon

((Me wanna come with Seríon?! Is Ebon Hold invited?! *froths at the mouth and bounces uncontrollably*))

((Edit: Scratch that.. Just remembered I won't be at home on Sunday *shakes fist at girlfriend*))

Norv

(( Post updated!
   So! The war campaign continues, this time with two attacks one after the other, Astranaar in the evening of Sunday, April 12th, 21:00, and further to Auberdine in the evening of Monday, April 13th, also 21:00. Two major attacks, that would (as we all know! ...right?) assure the supremacy of the Horde in Kalimdor. *nodnod*
   Of course, Ebon Hold along with the Gurubashi, Sixties, Mistrunners, to name a few, will be there. ))
... Oh wait."