Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

July 05, 2024, 06:14:31 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
  • Total Members: 1195
  • Latest: brad
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 109
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 78
Total: 78
78 Guests, 0 Users

Concerning inactivity

Started by Kozgugore, February 20, 2009, 11:50:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kozgugore

It doesn’t require very keen senses to see I’ve been inactive for the past two weeks. I’ve been trying to think of ways to reduce this inactivity, but as much as I’d like to come back, things just keep on delaying me to make it so. Thus I think it’s time I finally give some proper explanation as to just what this is all about.

I’ll spare you all the details of exactly what’s going on, but suffice to say there always comes a time in everyone’s life when you just know you’re on a collision course. No matter what you do, the big bang seems inevitable sooner or later.

I feel I’ve been on a collision course for the past two weeks now, as RL seems to have been looking down for a little while now. Some problems simply gave me a lack of time to log on; others actually unmotivated me to just log on at a given time at all. Even at some of my own events, I just had to push myself to log on just so I would at least try to keep it a good night for those who had been waiting and signed up for it. Now, however, I can’t push myself forever to keep on logging on and pretending everything’s fine.

The coming week will be a national holiday for this part of the country, and I intend to try and use it to at least fix some of the problems I’ve been facing in my little RL. I can’t tell for certain whether it’ll fix the main source of the problem, but I do have hopes it might at least give me a brighter outlook for the next few months of my life. Suffice to say, I don’t expect to be very active in the week to come, who knows not even the one after that. It’s hard to tell as it stands now, but I’ll try to make this thing work at least in the next, upcoming week. I might just find the opportunity to log on every now and then if need be, but I don’t expect to be around for all that long.

This is a notice to explain what I thought was necessary, and to at least have you people know I -will- be back sooner or later, I’ve no doubts about that. When, however, is the only question that remains. In the meantime, I hope you orcses all have fun in your own way without a grumbling chieftain to throw bananas at you, and hopefully keep a somewhat steady course when it comes to holding events regularly (I’ll have to honestly thank Norviskrall for the work he’s done so far when it comes to organizing events â€" appreciated work there).

Chief out.
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Norv

Ah, so sorry to hear all that...
Please take the time you need with no worries about us. We're fine.
Take care out there, and I hope it'll work out for the better!
"If it ain't broke, I can fix it!
... Oh wait."

Greggar

Aww, sucks to hear :< but nothing you can't handle! har! Goodluck Kozzle, take your time.
Because orcs are green..Doesn't mean they can do photosynthesis..Or can they?

Oznack

Just remember that RL is the final instance where the most awesome epics drops. Not only that, but its only the well of amesome RP and W-PVP.
WoW is just a bad model.

Vargukha

Good luck with what you have to do!
For The Blood of The Tribe!

Gruulg

When you feel like you do, you should do want you want.

We all like you here and would never want to enforce anything.I hope things for you will turn for the better with time.Meantime I will try to make some events, my very uwn kreatiun'z to entertain the peoples.

Again kozzle the very best and get to that brighter tomorrow, ork'z ulway'z 'ere fo' youse Chieftain *salute*.

Bugor

Don't worry Kozzie. I still love you <3