Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 238
  • Online Ever: 449
  • (September 22, 2024, 02:50:06 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 208
Total: 208
208 Guests, 0 Users

Application: Daham

Started by Daham, December 03, 2017, 12:40:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daham

Name: Daham
Level: 92/leveling
Tell us about your roleplaying experience:

RPG: There is list of both desk and computer games I rped or tryed to
        rp in: Descend, Neverwinter Nights series, Icewind Dale,
        Witcher,  Elder Scrolls starting with Morrowind and ending with
        Skyrim  and last but most important D&D (started at year of
        2010 and play to this day).

LARP: at year of 2011 I joined my first LARP which was fantasy with
          more of combat than rp after which I joined bigger Medieval
          LARP battle at year of 2013 from which I followed with two
          Lotr LARPs with light rp. Then at year of 2014 I joined
          Warcraft LARP community which I continue to join every year
          to this day.
          But I sayed LARP and havent explained what that means. Its
          shortcut for Live Action Role Playing, simply acting in costume
          and wielding foam weapons in same way as we write and
          rpmog our characters in WoW.
          I also acted as squire of groom on real life wedding (minor role
          for of whole performance prepared there) and on small event
          for children as main character of wizards apprentice and
          demon which possesed him for two years (these events repeat
          and are planned to turn into LARP as soon as children hit age
          during which its not dangerous and they understand rules).
          Also this summer of 2017 I started working as LARP instructor.

WoW: I started rpying on WoW nearly year ago as Drakkari berserker
         Gurjo which died before summer holidays after which I followed
         with Orc necromancer Dagush (which was killed by his master)
         Demon that managed to posses DH body Karhil and Goblin thug
         Zazak and few short time peon characters. Now I rp as undead
         voidmancer named Daniel Helvete and fresh character Daham
         which is my long term rp project and WoW version of my D&D
         Half-Orc which I consider my best character I ever played.
And finaly IC information about my character:

Daham is young orc around age of 18 born on land of Kalimdor shortly after Thralls new Horde set its feet on it. He never met his constantly rebelling father as he died in battle against humans in fight for freedom from Internment camp and his mother died by hand of member of Kul Tiras navy.
He survived by scavenging food dropped by bigger orcs and eating small animals as Durotars bugs and lizards when he got lucky to catch them. When he grew old enough he started to prepare traps for lizards and hunt bigger meal in shape of young scorpids.
At age of 14 he wandered off Durotar in hunt for bigger meal in shape of boar that escaped prepared trap. After days of persuading beast he finaly catched on it and finished his hunt, but soon after found himself lost in wilderness.
From that point he traveled around Kalimdor surviving on animals he hunted and little coin he made by scavenging old ruins for scrap and possible treasure.
As Legion hitted Azeroth it was no longer safe to wander in wilderness as there were demons far more dangerous than few imps so Daham was decided to stay in safety of Orgrimmar as much as possible.
At time heroes of Azeroth invide Argus Daham is back scavenging through Durotar but it no longer satisfied his young warrior spirit so as word of Campaign against cultist in Twilight Highlands reached his ear he "enlisted". To his frustration zeppelin on which he was met some difficulties on its way so he managed to join only for last battle. (which is yet to end by time Im writing this)
After tasting how it feels to be one with your fellow Horde warriors and as one push forward to one goal in unity of blood, this experience made Daham to decide to wander world once again and try to join warband or clan to realy belong to and fight for.

Personality:
Daham is silent orc indeed which is used to look after himself.
He follows his personal code of honor and does what he thinks is good at moment choice need to be made. (chaotic good/neutral alligment)
He holds great respect to ancestors and started worshipping Agamaggan on one of his journeys.
Daham bears personal grudge against humans and thus distrust elves and even more forsaken as they are both humans/elves AND undead, which he sees as unholy, brainless tools of one overlord and eternal curse and violation of soul which once possesed that body.. and thus worst possible fate. But even tho he bears such distrust and even hate hes always willing to listen to what they have to say instead of closing his eyes to all paths and views on situation.
And last there are few things he purely hates, and those are liars and traitors.

This is all about me and my character I have thought of.
Im sorry for possible mistakes in text as I fall behind with my knowledge of english.
Please tell me your thoughts on my character and his story.
                                                                           /Daham

Kozgugore

Hello there Daham! Welcome to the green side of life! :D We're very happy to hear that you decided to give us a try in your quest for more Lok'tar in your life!

As you may have been able to tell, we have only recently just begun to get the guild back into action again and are currently stuck midway through our reboot campaign. Though it may be a little difficult to get involved in it this far one at this point, the campaign will reach its conclusion next Sunday, on the 10th of December. Once the guild has officially been reformed then, though, you would be most welcome to seek us out in-game for an IC interview so that you may officially join us!

Now I know it may be a bit of a bummer to have to wait for one more week still, but that doesn't mean you won't be allowed to invite yourself over to any of our camp fires for random RP of course! So if you already have a huge desire to RP out your character, you'd be most welcome to swing by us when any of us are online for RP in the meantime!
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Daham

Many thanks for your warm reply, Kozgugore.
I will make sure to to contact you after 10th of December but if time gives I would happily try to swing by for some casual rp to see how it all goes.
I realy like your website and lore about Orcs of the Red Blade AND information about orcs you provide here as it actualy helped me to work out lorewise place of birth and things he could have been through as well as his parents fate. Im realy looking forward to IC meeting and possible joining.
                    Lok'tar Ogar!
                                 /Daham

Kozgugore

Glad to hear you like the look of it, and that the information here helped you out! :D If you have any further questions or such, you're more than welcome to ask them here, of course! I'll keep this thread open until the day that you manage to join us, so no problem there. I look forward to catching a glimpse of your orc in the flesh soon!
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Daham

Many thanks once again from me.  :)