Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 219
  • Online Ever: 449
  • (September 22, 2024, 02:50:06 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 194
Total: 194
194 Guests, 0 Users

Nazggra the Cackling Cutter

Started by Ragorok, February 14, 2016, 08:54:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ragorok

Name: Nazggra the Cackling Cutter
Class:Ooc-Monk, Ic-Huntress
Level:100

Tell us something about your (role)playing experience: I started roleplay in the start of WotLK, so 2009-ish. First as a human paladin living in Hillsbrad, who due to unfortun ate events in Northrend became a death knight, Later on i transfered from the Sha'tar to Argent Dawn where i roleplayed my night elf druid, i did that untill MoP came out and i decided to switch to a monk first pandaren but shortly after to a night elf, wich led me back to NE roleplay. I took a break from the monk for a while and roleplayed a Troll Shaman for a couple of months before returning to the Alliance. Pretty much been there eversince. Most of my experience is with NE roleplay, Orcs are new to me in rp and i will start slowly and not to extravagent with my char.

And finally, please write a short story and/or IC introduction about your character:
Not long ago when the Iron Horde first assembled, Nazggra's mate and child were out for a hunt in Gorgrond. While the Botani and the gronn were natural enemies to the Laughing Skull Clan, the other orc clans were normally not one to oppose the Laughing Skulls due to their rather psychotic nature. Yet times changed and the day Nazggra's mate and child were out in the wild looking for boars, they were ambushed by a small group of Iron Horde soldiers. Outnumbered the mate named Cutbone and the named Riplimb were quickly taken down.

Leaving Nazggra is a state of grieving madness, Filled with despair she hunted down every orc not part of the Laughing Skull and slayed anyone foolish enough to stand in the way of her blind fury. Carving grins from ear to ear on her victims...

Unfortunatly her newly found grief was cut short after the Deadgrin was overrun by Goren, Nazggra and others from the clan joined in with the Frostwolves and to an extention the Horde after their clan leader decided it to be so.

Though Nazggra holds loyalty to the Laughing Skull clan, she is not one to fool easly and decided to stay aslong as the war against the Iron Horde held up. But now that the war is over for the largest part, she decided to move out and explore a new world known as Azeroth.

Her travels will go where the winds take her or where companions she will go. er main goal is to slice up her enemies or her allies enemies in a festive way only the laughing skulls could.

Lore Knowledge:
So far i have read up on most lore i could get my hands on via in game, wowpedia, te books and other sources. I enjoy wows lore and read it as a hobby for both horde and alliance.

Hope this is enough info, If you have any question then please poke me. I'm mostly online on my monk Nazggra.

Kozgugore

Hello there Nazggra, and welcome to the green side of life! Hopefully you'll like things here well enough to tolerate all these crazy orcs over the night elves you're normally used to, but only time will tell! As for your application, it seems to be perfectly in order! We have some experience entertaining Laughing Skulls as it is, so with any luck, you'll fit right in. ;) Having said that, feel free to go ahead and poke any of our contacts or officers in-game for your IC interview! Good luck!
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Ragorok

Apologies for not being around yet to join the guild. I have been sick for a while and a bit stuck on my characters concept. Right now i have the issue of either playing a fighter with some spirituality on the side or a spiritual character fully more based on mending.

Kozgugore

Not a problem! Though the tribe never has a shortage of IC menders, it really comes down to personal preference in the end. If it's any consolation, you're quite free to prod any of our orcs if there's anything you could use any help with! Whenever you're ready though, feel free to prod any of them for your IC interview in due time. No rush whatsoever!
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Ragorok

Due to my absence and lack of time in game i havent been able to rp yet unfortunatly. However i decided to change my character to a male since i didnt really feel any connection to a female character. I will create a new application. :)