Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 143
  • Online Ever: 449
  • (September 22, 2024, 02:50:06 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 160
Total: 160
160 Guests, 0 Users

Lo'naah

Started by Lonaah, January 09, 2016, 08:27:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lonaah

Name: Lonaah (Lo'naah IC)
Class: Monk
Level: 100

Tell us something about your (role)playing experience:

Hello, I started roleplaying actively in Wrath of the Lich King, I've roleplayed in SWtor a bit and I've done some LARP. All in all I've roleplayed for 10 years, though the first 5 is debateable as to how good a roleplayer I was back then ;)
... and yet I am nervous applying here. <.<

And finally, please write a short story and/or IC introduction about your character:

It all started the year 10 after the orcs invasion of Azeroth.

"I was born in the shatttered world of Outlands, in the lands of Nagrand. I grew up amoung draenei, but I never felt as one of them. I must've been, about seven teen when my mother passed away anad I left for Shattrath.
It was here I met a pack of young Frostwolves, and it was here I unoficially joined the Horde. They needed a guide to Nagrand, and I knew the way.
I found them curious, orcs in the tales had been brown skinned or red, but these, were green, as myself".

<Lo'naah pauses>

"I accompanied them and showed them what they wished to see. In return I begged them to take me with them. They told me to stand up and ask them instead of  begging like some human dog... and so I asked, and was granted my request.
Once in Horde territory I was asked to swear the Blood Oath, I swore that from that moment I lived and died, for the Horde.
From that moment on, the Frostwolf warband started to train me, fight me, strengthen me. They taught me to wield the broken sword my mother had given me, and hell if I ever needed a more trusty weapon than that. Although, they trained me in the use of a spear from my mount as well.
I served them in Northrend with pride, I served the Horde with pride.
I was told tales by the draenei, of how savage and cruel the first Horde had been back in Draenor. But Thralls Horde, was proud and honourable. I was proud.
I unfortunately lost my warband in the Cataclysm... I was the sole survivor and for a few years it held me back.
Their dying screams haunted me at night, and I started fighting in the pits of Orgrimmar to win coin to drink... I made a few shady friends during that time, nothing I am proud of. Luckily for me, an opportunity arose with Pandaria revealed. Ah yes, I had heard stories of great pandaren monks but never laid eyes on them. I ventured to Pandaria, hooded and hidden, no one knew, I put the shady friendships behind me and left for the Tian Monastery. It was there I for over a year intensely trained. To fight, like a monk. With body and soul, with spiritual energies".

<Lo'naah pauses again>

"When the rebellion rose, I went home, to fight the tyranny of Hellscream, I fought orcs who followed and served honourably under the wrong warlord and the wrong Warchief. My powers had grown much in the year at the Monastery. And I made it out alive. Orgrimmar liberated. For a while I felt at peace, hoping I never had to do war again. I was convinced there would be peace under Vol'jin.
Then the orcs invaded, again. I admit, I was not the first to answer the summons, but I was there, fighting for my new home. Pushing them back. I never made it to the Portal in time. But I found my way to Draenor. I went with a small warband, no more than seven individuals. And together we did small assaults and raids on the Iron Horde's smaller encampments throughout the campaign.
But now, with the Iron Horde defeated, and the war is over, it is time to find a permanent warband, I realise that I cannot run from the warriors life... it is time to find a family to serve with again".

<Lo'naah draws his broken bastard sword, then sits down again, resting it on his lap>

((On an ooc note,  I don't know how to shorten the story further down, so sorry if it's a bit long. If there's anything you think should be changed do let me know :)
I wrote it ICly from his perspective, I hope that's okay))

((EDIT: I just realisedI  didn't explain at all in the sotry that he's half draenei/ half orc... woops))

Rhonya

Hello Lo'naah! Good to see your application here. :D
No need to be nervous, you wrote a fine application and we're all people, so we don't bite. Hard. xD But yes, I really liked reading this little story, gives a nice insight on your character and his background.
So without further delay, I'll approve of this application! Next step is a short IC interview to get your character introduced to the tribe.
Simply poke any of the names on this list ingame to see if one of them has some time for you! : http://orcsoftheredblade.com/forum/index.php?topic=2440.0

Good luck and hope to see you soon ingame!
~Rhonya
"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."

Mozrogg

Some of us bite! *snaps fangs*

Rhonya

Of course you do, Mozzy! xD

Anyways, interviewed and accepted by me! for the blood of the tribe!
Locking and giving you full forum permission!
"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."