Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 27
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 38
Total: 38
38 Guests, 0 Users

The Escape

Started by Rashka, May 27, 2015, 11:45:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rashka

The Escape

Darkness... Seething, cold, eluding darkness. That's what I woke up to. My head sore, it felt like somebody had been pounding on it for hours with a mace. My sight a dizzied haze. I rubbed my one eye, hoping for it to help. But it did not. It never did, nor had it the past several days. For every single day I woke up, it was just the same, cold, eluding darkness that I woke up to. Greeting me, - or so it felt by now. How long had I been here..? My wrists and ankles chained to the wall, I could feel the metal gnawing on my skin.. I'd be suprised if they weren't covered in blood by now. How'd I end up here..? My sore mind and head finally started to remember. Auchindoun.

It all started out quite normally. Scouting out the place, looking for anything out of place. Demons everywhere, but most of them dead. Which weren't so odd, since the placed flooded with Draenei and Blood Elves. I weren't so fond of neither of them, but I respected them as long as they didn't stab me in the back. The air.. It was nothing but a stench of fel, and blood. We split up in groups, to scout more effeciently. After quite some walking, we finally found a big port. I'm not certain how they managed to open it, - my mind elsewere.  The groups we had split into before, split to smaller groups of five. From there on, we entered the place. A Draenei in there led us, showing us around.. At first I were amazed.. It's beauty impressed me. And I'd of loved to see more of it, perhaps even sketch it down, if we had more time to do such things. But apparently we did not. The Draenei, which by the way were a very.. talky... female, led us into a bigger room. However, another Draenei in there had been corrupted by the legion it seemed. She captured our guide in some sort of shadowy swirly thing. Our guide yelled at us to defeat any enemies. And so we did. We clashed with them, ending their misery, and their worthless lifes. A big golem appaeared. Him we ended too. Rimeweaver lead us on, as the Draenei guide had gone to get help. We defeated countless of Demons, and corrupted Draenei on our way, ending the Draenei whom had captured our guide, aswell as another very big Demon. As he breathed in his last, corrupted, breath we went on to the last room. A very big Orc waited there. He wore amour infused with fel, amour I've never seen the kind of before. - And I've seen quite some. However, before we could get to end his life, he escpaed. And as we were making our way out, using the teleporter that had lead us there to start off with, I got taken somewhere else.. Draenei, clad in robes and hoods filled up the room I now had got taken to. The walls illuminated by shadowy flames instead of ordinary fire. Before I even could get to warn the rest, I had been knocked out.

I opened my eye again, letting out an agitated snort, which caused a searing pain to go through my head. Too much thinking, Rashka.. Too much thinking. Suddenly I heard a sound.. Clinging.. But not from my chains. No. It was from a bundle with keys. I looked towards where I assumed the sound came from, and I were right. Soon after I had heard the sound, a beam of light shoot into the room.. Into the room that had been so eluded in darkness, that I thought I had been lost in the void. Soon I could feel the sun lick my chins, a grin forming briefly on my lips. The ray of light soon faded slightly again, my eye, that I had closed to not be blinded, opened again. In the doorway I saw a broad, muscular Draenei. He spoke in words that I did not yet understand. I stared at him with a piercing gaze, my lips that just mere moments ago had been a grin, formed into a snarl. He looked at me, smirking. "Ah.. What a fine one we got here.." Fine one? What were he on about..? I snorted, feeling the sharp pain once more. Altough I hid the pain, I knew he could see it. I looked down onto my wrists and ankles.. Indeed they were covered in blood.. my skin gnawed away by now. I looked back up, with my one eye, glaring at him. "Haha.. Cheer up. You could of been dead by now." I tilted my head. Dead? Does he even know who he's speaks to.. His smirk everlasting as he walked towards me; The thuds of his hoofs hitting the ground.. Coming closer and closer. My gaze still as piercing as before, as I shouted out at him, "Wha' on azerot' do ye wan'?!" My eyes widening, surprised.. My voice, hoarse and almost whisper like. I hadn't had food or water for a very long time. My stomach growled at this.. The thought of food.. Ale.. I shook my head, shaking the thoughts away. He didn't answer.. instead he said, " You look hungry." He spoke in that weird language again, and another robe clad, hooded Draenei appeared behind him. Wether it was magic or not, my mind could not determine at this point of time. He held the tray infront of him. "You want this..?" His whole face a wicked grin.. I just stared at him. Both confused, and full of urge to just give into the hunger and thirst.. Don't give in.. They want you to.. It's a trick.. You know better than that. Remember your training.. Remember your training.. I repeat the last sentence a few times in my head. I shook my head. "..Nay." My voice a little shaky. "Oh? Alright. I'll just eat it myself then.." He took a bite of the bread, and downed the glass of water in one go, his lips curling into a smirk as he saw my lustfull eyes. "Maybe tomorrow then. For now, let's get working." Working..? I'm not doing anything for this.. spacegoat. He looked over me once more, before signaling to his guards to take me along. They removed my feets chains first, replacing them with some that I supposedly should could walk in. They did the same with my hands. The whole time I just wanted to whack out at them, hit them hard in the face. Cause severe pain to them.. But I held it in, I had to wait for the right moment.

They led me outside, and all around me I saw other people. Not just Orcs, but also Humans Blood Elves, and other Draenei.. They were pulling carts with a weird kind of stone-like ore in them. I arched a brow.. Ore? What for.. I looked around. There were several of guards guarding the mine, making it near impossible for escape. For every step, I could feel my knees give in, my whole body aching. And even though I were in a good shape, or rather had been, it was hard to keep walking. Then it hit me.. We were walking on a hill. And before the Draenei even realized it, I made myself fall over, tumbling down the hill. At first they just looked confused at eachother, before they started chasing my tumbling body. They yelled out to the other guards, and soon a bunch of them chased me. It seemed to be my lucky day, as none of them seemed to be a bowyer. I smirked as I reached the bottom of the hill, starting to limp along in the chains. I could not run in these, and I knew it. But I ought to try. Oddly enough, they suddenly stopped chasing me. I thought they were too tired to continue.. Untill I realized a whole pack of clefthooves were coming towards me. I lost my balance. I were confused by this, I never loose balance.. As I fell over, back first into the ground, I looked up into the sky. I were sure that this was my end. My mind went over Korgara and Groshnok.. Were they okay? Could he take care of her himself..? I weren't sure.. My thoughts were suddenly shattered by a sharp pain in my left shoulder. I had been stepped on by one of the Clefthoofs, and I let out a roar in agony. Suddenly I were pulled up onto one of the Clefthoofs. The pain was so strong that I passed out.

I woke up later. Again eluded in darkness.. but this time, not complete darkness. The sky above me lit up by stars, aswell as a shining moon. I were confused. What happened..? As I tried to move, I felt a searing pain in my shoulder, but no chains. I looked around as I briefly had given up on sitting, and found myself inbetween a bunch of Draenei clad in brow amour. Most of them were sleeping. Only one seemingly awake.. I used my good arm to try and get up.. maybe I could sneak off? The Draenei noticed me, but she just smiled at me and nodded. I were confused. But I didn't take any risks as I just ran off into the darkness... Cold, eluding darkness.  
Rashka Facebreaker - Battlesworn of the Nag'Ogar