Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 31
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 23
Total: 23
23 Guests, 0 Users

Application: Barulkin, Orc warrior Grunt

Started by Balrukin, September 15, 2014, 01:21:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balrukin

Name: Barulkin
Class: Warrior
Level: 6

Tell us something about your (role)playing experience:

I have RP'd in both Guild Wars 2 and SWTOR, I am not a very good RP'er yet, but eager to learn.

And finally, please write a short story and/or IC introduction about your character:

I am Barulkin, after being abbandoned by my birthgivers I was lost and had nowhere to go. I lived on the streets of Ogrimmar for several years, with no purpose.
Then I met Kenjin, a Master Troll Warrior, who thought me how to swing an axe. Sadly, Kenjin passed away on expedition a few weeks ago. Now, I have no one to teach me, and am searching for a new master who can help me.

Kozgugore

Hello there Barulkin, and thanks for showing interest in us! I've taken a look at your introduction, though I have to say it's rather on the short side. Of course we don't expect you to write a whole book as an introduction or anything, but considering you're still new to RPing, it could be recommendable to look into the background for your character a little more so that you have a bit of a starting point to go with in-game.

Having said that, keep in mind that Orgrimmar has only been built a few ten years ago, give or take. So if he has been born in Orgrimmar (or slightly before that - I couldn't really make that out in your story), your character is probably still quite young. All in all, your character could use a bit of extra depth and background to help you get on your way. If you need any help with that, I would recommend using any of our stickies to get some pointers on orc RP and backgrounds. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask! Good luck!
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Balrukin

Thank you sir, I'll get back into that as soon as possible.

I hope that even though I am quite new at RP and WoW, I still stand a chance.

Kind regards! *Salutes*

Balrukin

Hope this is a little bit better. I am new to both RP and WoW like I said before, so if you could give me any pointers that'd be great. Idealy I would like to build up his story on the go as my character hasn't seen much of the world (as myself in WoW).

I am Barulkin, I believe in loyalty above all and like the great Thrall I believe peace is in fact an option. After being abbandoned by my birthgivers on my 18th life year because they did not believe in diplomacy but rather in a good blow to the head with a hammer. I was lost and had nowhere to go. I lived on the streets of Ogrimmar for several years, with no purpose and no skill, searching for a goal in life.
There I met Kenjin, a skilled Troll Warrior, who took interest in me as his servant. I followed and served for about a year, in that year he tought me how to swing an axe, cook food for us both and trained my physical abilities. Sadly, Kenjin passed away on expedition a few weeks ago, I was barely able to escape with my life.
Now, I have no one to teach me and am searching for a new master who can help me. I have much to learn and believe that starting at the bottom is no shame.

Kozgugore

You're quite right to prefer to develop your character in-game as you progress, of course. Though it could always help having a few main points or traits to begin with, so that you (as well as ourselves, for that matter) have a bit of an idea on what to expect. Having said that though, I think you've improved quite a bit on that part already, so I'd say you're good to go! Whenever it suits you, go right ahead and contact any of our officers in-game to get your IC interview sorted out! Good luck, and perhaps I'll see you in-game!

Balrukin

Thank you sir! I am ready in game right now, how do I find an officer?

Kozgugore

You can find a list of our current officers here. It's possible we're not online throughout the entire day or have time for an interview right away when we are, however (we have lives of our own as well, after all ;)), so you may need to be patient for one of us to have enough time to give the interview the attention it deserves. It's safe to say the evenings tend to be the most active times, however.

Sadok

Interviewed and accepted by myself! For the Blood of the Tribe!