Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 221
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 163
Total: 163
163 Guests, 0 Users

Missing You [Kyrazha]

Started by Rhonya, August 21, 2014, 04:01:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhonya

Sounds of fighting filled the air, weapons clashing against one another, grunts of effort and the thumping of heavy feet running by. The screams of the wounded and the dying added to this weird orchestra of noise. The warzone was still busy, the crack in the middle of the land only adding to the scene, like the land itself was in torment as well, only enhanced by the fighting going on.
Blood dripped down on the broken ground, a sword coated in the near blackish fluid. A grunt, as the blade made its way once more through the soft flesh, a sigh and a moan as it retracted. The body of the Orc fell lifeless on the ground, the human holding the sword with a near sick grin on his face, looking down on his defeated enemy. With a cruel laugh, he lifted his foot, only to bring it down on the orcs lifeless face with a crunch.

The action would be his last, though he did not know this yet. An arrow came flying through the air with a sharp whistle, burying itself in the flesh of the humans’ side, the place where the armor was thin. The impact made him stumble, and that moment of hesitation was all that his attacker needed.
My hand grabbed the arrow, turning it cruelly in the wound. Screaming filled the air as the male dropped on his knees in agony, his vision unclear due to the pain. My greenish arms wrapped around his chest and started to drag him away, while in the meantime he dropped his sword. I grunted in effort as I dragged my price off the battlefield, feeling his body going limp in my arms. A sign the poison was doing its job.

I lowered him a distance away, covered behind a hill and some trees. His moans and noises of pain were drowned out by the mass of sounds around them, just one more wounded among many. My light brown eyes looked down on the smaller figure of the male, even though he was much broader than me in shape, especially in his armor. I’d been keeping an eye on this one, a particular cruel man with no honor for the fallen. I’d been too late to help the orc he just killed, but at least I could stop this one from killing any more of my kind. Others would take his place, sure, but every little bit helped… Or so I liked to think.

The smell of his blood filled the air, dripping richly out of the arrow wound in his side. The poison should stay in that area, just numbing him, unable to move, but still able to feel the pain. It was a poison I’d seen many of the Trolls use, though I was slowly running out of my supply. I’d always stolen it from their camps, not too sure on how to make it myself. But that was a worry for another day. My mind was completely on the human now as I grabbed my small skinning knife from my boot and pulled off his helmet. His face was sweaty, a rugged black beard coating his chin and angry eyes looking at me, full of hatred and pain. He spat some words in my face, but seeing I don’t know common, I couldn’t really make out what he was saying. I doubt it would’ve been a compliment anyway.

The knife sliced across his neck swiftly, not meant to kill, just to add some small wound, add to the fear, making him know he couldn’t do anything, he was at my mercy now. I couldn’t help myself from leaning in towards his neck, sniffing the rich scent of the blood, and sticking my tongue out to take a quick taste. My lips curled into a smirk as I also tasted a very faint hint of the poison, making my tongue tingle. Blood… It was something I’d been brought up with, but it made most others uncomfortable. So I kept my tasting in places unseen.  

As I started to work on getting his breastplate loose, the thought why I was doing this came up in the back of my mind. Groshnok had actually brought me on the idea, taking my mind off things with hunting humans… A little while later I had finally managed to take the armor piece off, and started to cut away the padding clothing underneath. The human was screaming at me now, but I didn’t pay any attention to him. This was my time, my fun, my distraction. With a smirk on my face I set to work…repaying the cruelness he had given to so many orcs the last few days.

A little while later I was sitting back at the small burrow of hides I’d build for myself, covered in blood, licking my dagger clean. For some reason I didn’t really feel any better. Actually, I only felt worse, sitting here alone, washing myself off a little, mostly undressed because everything was covered in slick, sticky blood by now. With a sigh I just wrapped an arm around my leg and buried my other hand in my hair, peering out ahead to the plains of the Barrens.

Where are you, Sadok? What made you leave so suddenly, without any notice apart from that damn small note on the kodo? Was the trust gone in me, that you would not dare give me at least â€"some- hint or word you’d be fine…? Or did someone make you write that note under force and took you away?

Those were the thoughts that filled my mind, for the last few days already. I’d asked around, searched, looked for any clues. Left Igurg with a nice Tauren lady who’d watch her for now, because she already started to ask where daddy was, and when he’d come back. I couldn’t tell her that I didn’t know, so soon after he’d promised her he would never leave her again. So it was best like this, especially because we were camped next to a warzone now… Not a place for a whelp if I couldn’t watch her the whole day. Not to mention that my own pregnancy was giving me enough issues already, even though my stomach didn’t display any hint of it yet.

I didn’t know what else to do. Should I go to Ogrimmar, see if anyone saw him, perhaps on a zeppelin somewhere? But that would mean I would have to leave the tribe to go search for my mate… And I wasn’t sure if they’d agree with such.

Growling in anger, I pulled on my hair, curling up on the furs in the burrow, looking at the empty spot of space I kept for him, in the hope he would return soon again to fill it up once more. It was weird, how much I had gotten used to him, so soon. How much I felt dependent on him, to cheer me up, to make me smile, to support me and just be his silly self. I missed his crooked smile, his laugh. His teasing personality, his big words. I could’ve coped with it if I knew he was at least save, if I knew where he was.

But I didn’t.

Sighing deeply, I just looked at the sky outside. The hunting didn’t help. And Sadok would probably slap me on my fingers for doing such dangerous things while carrying such a precious load. Not that he was here to tell me off...

Sadok, where are you…?
"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."