Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

June 25, 2024, 09:27:26 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
  • Total Members: 1195
  • Latest: brad
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 180
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 66
Total: 66
66 Guests, 0 Users

Afterlife

Started by Azolg, November 19, 2013, 11:47:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azolg

Cold.

Lost.

What am I doing? Where am I going?

Time had become a non-entity now. The darkness of the spirit-world was evermore imposing now she had lost her way. What was a wondrous world of calming peace, serenity and joy had become a hubris of blackness, terror and madness. The faces of old ancestors had twisted into leering maws of obsidian – And every time she glided past one they sneered and laughed at her fear. She was running, running and running so fast and yet hardly seemed to be moving. She looked with eyes that weren't there, heard with ears that had long since left her body and thought with a brain that was nothing more than ash in the wind. A confusing prospect, and yet she still felt so alive.

Rokarna.

The name struck out among the others more than any other, the name of the child she'd had but a scant few moments with. As her body was hewn before her, she covered the young she-cub with her own flesh – The ultimate sacrifice a mother could give. She relived the memory once more as she ran, crying tears that did not exist as the axe carved her flesh into chunks. Rokarna's screams tore through the murky grey swirling mist as she ran ever closer to them.

Shes not here. She still lives.

On and on she ran, desperate to find the source of the screams. The blurred faces came into focus as she passed them, old friends that sneered and leered at her while her mind broke once more.

“You wer' never m'sister .. I haven' considered y'a sister ever since tha' time in Tanaris.” The twisted features of Vashnarz spat at her, cackling away as Keishara recoiled in horror. The face melded back into the fog, soon replaced by another formation.

“You're a fool and an idiot to mention his name, all you ever wanted was attention Keishara! Me, me fucking me! Well i've had enough of it! You -deserve- to be dead!
” The face roared at her, Karak's leering visage flew towards her and dissipated into a swirl of mist.

She screamed in terror with vocal cords that no longer remained and yet the sound carried through the murk loudly and clear as day. Once more they were responded with the cry of Rokarna, which only further drove her ambition to find the she-cub.

More and more of the faces swirled in the depths. Trakmar's 'What did'ye go and die for m'mate? I'm glad – Ye' were useless an' shi' in th'sack.” insults struck hard and low, and yet the images did not relent. Soon it was Sadok's 'Ye' let me die, Sister. You couldn' save me. You shame yourself.' accusation remarks and despite Keishara's pleas for it to stop – The attacks were relentless.

Tarags corpse melded at her feet, his neck askew and at a disturbing angle. And yet with a sickening crunch, the head tore away from the body, floating in front of her as they ran. Out of the swirling mists appeared Grunnak behind Tarag. 'You didn't see Grunnak coming. I died because of your fault.'

'Thats right. I murdered Tarag – He's dead because of you.'

She shook her head once more and surged on through the visage, hounded by the laughter. Once more the mists swirled madly and the scene shifted again – This time of her own body and Rargnasha's. They're forms were entwined and lashed together as they kissed furiously, the memory even more of a shame on her part.

'Seducing me .. Making me cheat on my mate. How dare you Keishara .. You are nothing but a -whore-. A fuckin' whore!' Rargnasha's accusation spat at her, the scene fading away before it grew too intimate.

She had ran so far, and for so long now that she knew not where she was, in fact – Nothing made sense any more. The memories of the past hung behind her in the black fog taunting and screeching as she continued running faster and faster.

Rokarna ..

Rórir

I think i just experienced a book-gasm.
So good! I want moar

Thrash'Nak

good story, as always lewis. You da masta!
Nothing comes easy, and besides nothing easy is worth having.

Nograx

I have no Idea what is going on, but I like it.

Another one! *smashes computer on the ground*
Blood in the soil, makes for more toil! Tell the bloody earth, a new Horde to give birth! -General Nazgrim

I am Dragonmaw, I am the blood of the Dragon and the fist of the Horde! - Lieutenant Krugruk

Azolg

Oft, thank you guys <3

Nograx - It's my old character. I'm simply setting the scene for the Kosh'arg. Part 2 to come soon!

Sadok

Interesting introduction... or reintroduction, as I might better say. Curious to see where this goes in the next instalment, and beyond that.