Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 238
  • Online Ever: 449
  • (September 22, 2024, 02:50:06 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 242
Total: 242
242 Guests, 0 Users

Application: Thromkin

Started by Thromkin, October 03, 2013, 04:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thromkin

Name: Thromkin
Class: Hunter
Level: 1 (leveling currently)

About myself: I have played World of Warcraft since it began, I have role-played on multiple characters on both Alliance and Horde factions. I have recently got back into role-playing on other games so I decided to come back to role-play on the horde.

And finally, please write a short story and/or IC introduction about your character:
Thromkin was always the orc. The orc that was reliable, trustworthy and would take an arrow for anyone of his kin.

He was born on Draenor to proud parents Thorokane and Venlina. From the day he was born he had a bow in his arms, his father was one of the archers for Grom Hellscream and a proud member of the Warsong clan. One day Thromkin and Venilla was waiting for the arrival of their father/husband to come home but the one thing neither of them expected happened, Grom himself came to their house and handed two pieces of Thoro's bow, from that day Thromkin was determined to find out what happened to his father and avenge him. From the day that Grom came round to his house he wanted to be part of the Warsong army.

(I know this is brief but I can add on any information IC)

Thrash'Nak

Hello Thromkin, there's two things i see i need changed. First, you need to give a reason for Thromkin to seek out the red blades, and secondly. You need to change Grom hellscream to something else. Using lore characters in your application is -very- disencouraged, and especially since you made himself come to you in the story. Thosse two things need to be changed!

Blood and Honour:
Grogona Wolfheart.
Nothing comes easy, and besides nothing easy is worth having.

Thromkin

Name: Thromkin
Class: Hunter
Level: 1 (leveling currently)

About myself: I have played World of Warcraft since it began, I have role-played on multiple characters on both Alliance and Horde factions. I have recently got back into role-playing on other games so I decided to come back to role-play on the horde.

And finally, please write a short story and/or IC introduction about your character:
Thromkin was always the orc. The orc that was reliable, trustworthy and would take an arrow for anyone of his kin.

He was born on Draenor to proud parents Thorokane and Venlina. From the day he was born he had a bow in his arms, his father was one of the archers for Grom Hellscream and a proud member of the Warsong clan. One day Thromkin and Venilla was waiting for the arrival of their father/husband to come home but the one thing neither of them expected happened, Tokram One of his fathers trusted companions came to their house and handed two pieces of Thoro's bow, from that day Thromkin was determined to find out what happened to his father and avenge him. From the day that Tokram came round to his house he wanted to be part of the Warsong army and avenge his father.

Thromkin has wondered Azeroth for years searching for the cause of his fathers death, and then as he was travelling through the forrests of Ashenvale he saw a group of orcs, he set up camp and stalked their actions to see if he should approach them with questions. Now it is his time to introduce himself, and perhaps find out the story of his father.
(I know this is brief but I can add on any information IC)