Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

June 25, 2024, 10:18:18 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
  • Total Members: 1195
  • Latest: brad
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 180
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 97
Total: 97
97 Guests, 0 Users

Defiance!

Started by Thrash'Nak, April 26, 2013, 02:40:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrash'Nak

Me and Revax have been playing Defiance for a few days and i know i'm -really- enjoying playing it on the side with Wow! So join up! :b
My in-game name is: Jack psycho!

Basicly, though you can read what the game is up on there site, i'll tell you briefly what it is. Its basicly a Mmorpg shooter, yes.. a mmorpg-shooter. I was abit skeptical about an mmorpg shooter but they've implentmented the skill system really well, you can pve, fighting against -huge- bosses, dungeons and probably soon raids. Theres loooads of quests, and the best part is that they are dynamical and in stages. Say you've completed one stage of a quest, another guy joins and he doesn't have to start all over, him and you can just continue working together to complete it and it even increases the chances of getting better loot. Its abit confusing at first but theres plenty of videos and clans that is more than happy to help out! :)

All in all, i really enjoy it. Just to clear any wonders up, i'll not stop playing wow because of this, but it really is fun, could be more so with you guys!
Nothing comes easy, and besides nothing easy is worth having.

Kozgugore

Saw it on Steam a while back. Seemed interesting, but a bit of a steep price to pay without getting a chance to try it out first. Reckon I'll wait at least until a price drop. Or just wait for Destiny if I want an MMO shooter. Or get neither and just wait for TESO. I dunno.
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Azolg

Enjoyable game this. Think an online version of Borderlands 2, with a smaller amount of weapons, not as much humor and set in a post-apocalyptic world. Oh and with -really- annoying battle music; And you've got Defiance in a nut shell. I like it, clocked up nearly 20 hours so far :)

Thrash'Nak

Eep, post your name! So we may slaughter hellbugs in many numbers! :3 And me too Koz! The price was abit too step as well for me, however i went ahead and bought it anyway, and i gotta say i was happily surprised.
Nothing comes easy, and besides nothing easy is worth having.

Revax

It is an amusing game, Its quick too. You can jump in and do a lot in just five minutes.

I also find it amusing that me and Grog unknowing of the other, joined the same clan :P

Grogok

Well if you guys want an mmo shooter that is for free you should get a game called planetside 2. It is about an all out war that never stops. I play on the miller server as a Teran Repuplic and it is extremly fun. you can find it on planetside2.eu

Regorn

I play planetside 2 time to time too...

...I suck at it, my average K/D score is like... 0.0026 or something other silly low
"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Grogok

haha I know the feeling :P but it works better if you are more to play instead of just a lose cannon running around:P What sever do you play on Regorn and what faction?

Regorn

I play Terran Republic, for who does not like more Dakka? On the server Cobalt, name Plinto
I will probably switch to your server, I never have much Cert anyway, the name Regorn is probably not taken

I also given up on driving planes, whenever I turn, I crash

My main tactic is to play Light assault, sneak around enemies (I am a big fan of sneaking) and go "Pew Pew Pew" from behind, that or hide in some weird place like... A Tree and go Pew Pew. That or Medic/Engineer

"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Grogok

If you like hidding i would say go infiltrator instead...they can now have smgs so you dont have to be a sniper to play one :) and my name is Dk2770 and I play alittle of both..and that is alright took me a while to learn to fly aswell so if there is a need for an airplane you just let me fly it :P

Azolg

Quote from: Grogona on April 26, 2013, 12:05:07 PM
Eep, post your name! So we may slaughter hellbugs in many numbers! :3 And me too Koz! The price was abit too step as well for me, however i went ahead and bought it anyway, and i gotta say i was happily surprised.

Bovian! And the hellbug invasions are great, although unless there is any diversity in the zones to come I can see them getting -very- boring fast. I reckon i'll get another 20 hours out of it, making 40-50 hours in total, which to me justifies the price.

Little tip when you consider a game you're unsure about. If you take 1 hours played time as £1, as long as you make up the hours played the price spent, the game is value for money. Works for me anyway!