Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 29
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 31
Total: 31
31 Guests, 0 Users

Burned Skin, licking pain.

Started by Murrah, January 02, 2012, 03:14:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Murrah

The night of Fjord was cold, the harsh wind stabbed through cloth and maimed iron, Murrah stood top of a mountain, looking down from it, A old Tauren had told her about this place, a place for meditation and purification.

There was no purification or salvation for her, not until she could free herself from the past.
She watched around her, she kept watching the spirits of the mountains roared inside her mind, like swarming rats clawing and biting their way through her soul. She had been sleeping all these years, now she was starting to wake up slowly, these orcs.. These orcs.. They were unnatural to her senses. She stood and caressed her stomach.
Life, she once carried life.. No more, now she only carried death. Cold wind disguised the feeling of tears going down her scarred cheeks.

It was wrong, unfair she had been a great warrior of the horde the mocking words of her brother. "Brokenblade Master." a Female Blademaster, it was not happening, even with her strenght and skill with steel, "Warmaiden of the Horde." more mocking words what she remembered.
From War to War.. She closed her eyes, trying to supress the pain, how her brothers had died around her, how she had watched the hungry eyes of the Scourge and darkness had claimed her.
How she had commanded armies of Scourge from her rotten worg, how she had killed innocents.
How the freedom had been like a slap to the face, her every crime being like a infected wound on lips of many.
"Monster" "Rider of Horrors." "Whore of the King." 
Blackmarrow.
She shook her head and lifted her burned hand infront of her face and looked at it.
"Maybe, there is a chance for me.. Maybe.." she whispered tears falling to the wind, her heart ached, she felt weak for a moment, until all the feelings were mere shadows.
Suffocated and strangled lies, the howl of the spirits turned stronger, turning around, glancing at the rising hill she saw the guardians of the mountain climbing up, the wind itself turned against her, she shook her head and moved her hand to the handle of her sword. Shadow of blinding pain kissed her nerves until her fingers entwined around the handle of her Runeblade who seemed to hum from delight, from the antipacition to deliver mayhem.
"No.." she whispered to herself.
"They are innocent, I am trespassing." She turned around and jumped down the mountain.
It all happened so quick and slow, the spirits roared and screamed, the sound of chains filled her mind, until she was gliding down gently, being carried by the wind.
"Maybe I do have a chance." she said.
until the wind ended and she fell into the frozen lake shattering the ice from the impact.

Her fist broke the ice above her after few good punches she inhaled for air, cold.. so cold..
Until the cold disapeared again, a shadow. Wet hair matted against her face.
"No male would want to be under my fur now, they would catch weakness.." she said, smiling darkly and walked towards her tent outside the Taunka camp,

Beating of her heart being faster than usual.
Maybe there was a chance.. Maybe she would understand what the females meant by the delight of. "Naked mud wrestling."

----------
Rusty, but eh enjoy?
“Instead of a Dark Lord, you would have a queen, not dark but beautiful and terrible as the dawn! Tempestuous as the sea, and stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love me and despair!”

Sadok

A very well-written glimpse into the mind of what promises to be a fascinating character indeed. And it ended on a very... interesting note.  ;D

Grekthar

Long lost cousin of yours Mazzy? xD

I feel like I'm the only sane one in this Tribe. And I have four elementals living in my skull!

Ragaresh

Written like a true Finn.  ;)

Good read!