Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 221
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 216
Total: 216
216 Guests, 0 Users

Regorns Voice on the Winds

Started by Regorn, October 08, 2010, 04:23:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Regorn

After a long time of wanding, Regorn could see it
Desolate, really changed a lot sence he was last here, the wild was growing in this dead long forgotten land. Regorn desided he whould stay here a bit, for there is one element that he have not tenderd for a long time, last time he did it was in Outland
Element of the Wild, he will go in to this new growing wilderness, become one with it, speak to the wild and see if it whould need help
After all, there whould be many who whould like to exploit this new grown land quite a lot

Wild knows when there is something wrong, they ain't judged by faction, they will feel taint fast as it comes. Demons still live here

There is no wolf to call this wild, but the honord Kodos are here, they come here to die
Fitting, considering Regorn want to die
"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Regorn

Regorn looked up in the night, sitting next to the half dead Kodo, it was walking very slowly, pushing itself a bit more every few seconds untill it finaly collapsed.
It was not a sad thing to see, it simply was ment to be. Regorn sat there, waiting for sometime before getting up, he notice he himself started to feel his age. But yet even if he was old, he had no escuse to die yet. He had pleaded his life to the Spirits and they were to determin when he was to die, not himself. If he could chose himself he had jumped of a cliff long ago, or made a recless act in the third war.

Allways, the Kodos walk over to the gravyard, all of them seek this place at death, just like the Orc look after Nagrand, could we all long for death sometimes? could we all want death in our end of life? Are we bound by natur and order to want death so other can take our place when we are old and weak?

Regorn started to walk, he had been staying at the gravyard for sometime now, it was very strange to see the lands, so full of death to be now marked by a image of life. Descolate will however, forever be death for those that seeks it and for those that longs for it.

Regorn feelt restless, he had no were to go, no were to do his duty as he wanted, he heard no calls of the Spirits and the wind was quiet. he wonderd what had happen to the Red blade after the the black death arise once more on his wings. No were he looked he saw anything.

Regorn started to sit down once more but then it came to him
He saw a vison granted by the Spirits, a few travlers, encountering a band of Centours in the morning, but the cenoutars were struck by ligthing
Then the vison ended, it was clear now
Regorn were to look for some tranvlers and help them fend of some Centaours, it was allready decieded
He took off, it will happen when the new dawn comes
"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Regorn

Now Regorn sat watching up to the night once again
this time he was trying to deciede something
whould he bury the onces he had killed here?
whould he bury the onces he thougth he whould save?

Behind him lies 3 Centaours dead, killed by mighty thunder and sword, next to him lies a dead orc, cultis
Same thing happens as last time... When the spirit give him a vison, they don't lead to what he thougth they whould lead him

That or the spirits use Regorn to kill cultis, whatever way Regorn does it

He kills cultis, no mater what race or age they are
He rather kill a child then to see it grow up if he whould be a cultis
He whould try to feel pitty for the orc, but he can't, he tries and tries all day and now, half the night

He can't feel pitty for him
He never could

Regorn

Regorn is walking over the land, soon he will leave Stonetalon peak behind him. Regorn have decided to travel to Mount Hyjal. He want to see how much it had change sence the third war.

Ahhh.. the third war, a brigth momment in Azeroth history clouded in darkness and flame. After that, he will finaly return, return back to the tribe.
Wandering will take a while however.

Kozgugore

Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Regorn

Regorn step in what he remmberd to be ashenvale, but it was it no longer

"..I remmberd it was trees here before, quite a lot of them, it feels like i missed some big political change... meh, it can't be that bad"

Regorn keept walking, he watched over the land, much of the woods gone now. He was meet by a small pack of wolfes coming and runing around him. Regorn looked at the alpha wolf in his eyes
"So, you lost your home and your life is getting harder for your pack? Follow me to the mountain? hmm... no, to far... Right, want me to follow you closer in thise lands?"
The wolf howled and waited for Regorn to start walking, clearly Regorn was not to see the mountains yet, and he was mad enougth to guide a small pack of wolfs in to enemy teritory.

If anyone was an idiot, Regorn was it

Then he started walking with the wolf following him, he feed them the little meat he had left

Regorn

The wolfs ran around, smelling for others, so far the journey had been quite good and promesing. No night elf or other alliance had been seen but you can't be sure in the woods. After all, even if the wolfs are good tracker, the Night elf and the druidic powers are better in the woods.

One wolf runs up to Regorn, signaling something is infront of him
"Good wolf, let's walk around, far around, we don't want to be spoted."
It appers detour was in order, and more dangerus whould the return trip be. Then he whould not have the nouses of the Wolfs to help him. But hac, who whould not be a fool to aid someone who needs thier help? Regorn was the other type of fool, doing things he know is stupid, yet he does them becouse he can.

________
OOC:
Really soonâ,,¢ for my return have about 3 (or less) things to finish now

Kozgugore

\o/ Nice to see these IC (as well as OOC) updates still!

Regorn

((This is for todays evening, typing in the future :O))

The sun was going down, now it seems to be time for rest, the wolfs have allready stoped and was preparing a small batch of grass to sleep on. Regorn watched the winds run pass him and then he heard something whisper to him...
Dead
Gone now
Rrosh-tul
Tribe gatherd now
Honor

someone was gone now, who he could not say, who he did not know, who the wind could not tell. Regorn seated himself and started meditating, he whould show his respect one way or another.
The other wolfs just sleeped in, Regorn had no time to sleep.

Kozgugore

Regorn

Regorn watched the wolf run around the place, they smelled everything and it seemed they were happy with this place. They ran up to him and bowed their heads before runing off, they had found a new home. Regorn was now to return home himself. It had been a strange journey, The spirits had showed him things, the wind have heard him as he spoke. Home now awaits, just a journey thrue the forest of Achenvale back to...

...wait... were is the tribe?

hmmm... complications... something new allways comes up

Just one last message on the wind, just one more time the wind will carry his voice
Regorn summoned the wind coming at him and he spoke
"Tribes men, I am returning now... were the frek are you?"

He started walking east, at lest it is somewere in that general direction probly

I will be returning (if everything goes as planed) Tuseday, if it does not go as planed, wensday

Regorn