Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33083
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 245
  • Online Ever: 449
  • (September 22, 2024, 02:50:06 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 106
Total: 106
106 Guests, 0 Users

The Big Bad Blue In The Storm

Started by Rayei, February 06, 2010, 05:40:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayei

(( This is the first story that i post in here, so i hope i won't screw to much up. But i hope it will be fun to read and i hope people will like the idea of my first try. And i bet i am going to write to much but hey! Now here we go! ))

Ray looked down into the valley from the mountain called the Temple of storms in the land called The Storm Peaks. She thought the name fitting for a moment, as she had encountered plenty of weather changes and storms in the few days she's been here. She had found a small area between the rocks for them to rest, from on of these storms not long ago. She looked to her side and patted her wyvern behind the rocks comfortingly. The proud beast had been acting strangely the last few days ever since Ray had ventured into this land. She looked down again and noticed the problem to the wyvern's discomfort.
Blue Proto-drakes.
And lots of them.
In the first few days she had hardly noticed them as they fly high above then most others. So the blue sky gave them cover and when you looked up, you only saw more blue.
A low snort comes from Ray as she stands up and slowly packs her stuff to get ready to move on. The wyvern seeming more then eager to leave this place and get away from the drakes, lays down to let Ray do her job.

She then mounted it and took her time looking around to make sure it was safe to fly. Her mount on the other hand did not share her patience, as it was about to run out from their spot, out in the open and to a long free fall to give it power to an easy take off. But Ray gave it a hard bonk on the noggin and kept her hand there for a moment.
She then let go and gave it a soft kick in the side to let it take off. The wyvern went out to the open. She felt the air hit her in the face as they went off, the rush was so nice and refreshing she event let the wyvern fly abit on it's own to get the wings warmed up more. She enjoyed it so much she didn't notice the low sound from above. Slow and steady it came closer and closer. Ray suddenly felt the small gusts of wind from above and first then noticed to late what was above.

The big blue drake flew into them with brute force and speed that the wyvern didn't have a chance to react. The big claws sank into the flesh of the smaller beast's thighs and tail. The sound of cracking bones came out clearly even in the blowing wind of the turmoil. The wyvern let out a roar of angony, while Ray desperate to turn and help her companion. But to no use as they soon landed head on onto a plateau on a nearby mountain. The drake threw the wounded animal so it glided over the ground, do by the force of the throw Ray was torn off the saddle and landed on the hard rocks not far from her mount. She opened her eyes to see how the big animal toyed with her dying companion. The big drake seeming happy for it's easy catch took the weakened wyvern's tail, then starts to swing the poor beast around and beating it into the ground while it shrieked in agony.
Ray's things flew around the place as her bags was torn off and shortly after the tail of the wyvern aswell. Ray stumbled onto her feet again and saw how her companion fell lifeless down onto the ground. She watched as the big drake then walked over and simply began on the small feast. Ray felt the fury, the rage and her blood started to boil, as she took out her dagger from it's hiding place and started to run to the drake.

She talks quickly between each fast breath she let out as the ground then shakes and then almost fires her off like a cannon towards the drake with her dagger drawn and ready for impact. The drake no noticing anything apart from it's meal until a big pain hit's it right under it wing and through it's else so protective scales. It let's out a furious roar as it then looks after where the pain comes from and then bites after Ray which hangs there  on it's side. She look it defiantly back into it's angry staring eye. She yells: Not so fun when you are in pain HUH?! The dagger gliding down with Ray's weight and the wound grows bigger.

The drake snaps after her and actually get's her leg. It then pulls her off, Ray let's out a snarl as she's then thrown down infront of the furious beast. It bites after her but she quickly get's away and get's on her feet. She takes a few steps back watching the beast carefully, as does the beast her as it's not used to this kind of behavior after all. It bites and roars towards her challenging as they move around in a circle, She on the other hand keeps her cool while thinking what to do. Her dagger still hangs in the beast and a small amount of blood pours from it. Ray then thinks to herself "Well Burgorg.. seems like i'll have to stand like you showed me.. better hope it works or i'll hunt you in the after life." She smiles to herself and prepares as she then suddenly stops her moving.
The drake notices this but doesn't care as she's the one that wounded it, it let's out a new roar and charges her head on it's mouth wide open ready to bite her easily in half. But it's mouth doesn't feel anything but two hands on the top and it's lower jaw. The beast presses on but feels still no body getting into it's mouth only the two strong hands and then notices it's hardly moving anymore. It then hears a snarl and feel the hands tightening into it's flesh as it then notices the little thing that had wounded it had grown in sieze.
The snarl get replaced by a Roar so loud that it went through the entire valley as the drake then felt it it getting lifted, from the ground itself! it then suddenly get hit by the hard ground next to it. Completly confused over what just happened it lays there and stares around until a hand comes from nowhere and hits it directly in the eye, then the other one. It roars in pain and tries to hide it eyes as it then feels the pain in it's side grow teenfold as the dagger get's pulled out and the blood flows.
Then it hears a soft whisper into the hole that counts as it's ear. "You are mine now" Ray whispers and then bonks it on the noggin for it to understand.

The next day Ray look to her side and pats the nose of her new companion. The drake grumbles abit but else let's her. She grins and then says " Seems like i need to tell Burg that his tactic also works on drakes."

(OOC damn that was a mouthful... hope it's not to much and worth reading )
Ray: I feel to young to be of use. Yet i will still do what i can

Claws

Well done.
We got another good story writer.
True Blood
Once a Blade Always a Blade.

Retired Right hand of the Blades.
Lived enough to be older and wiser then many pup's

Remember a journey is not a final destination.

Rayei

Ray: I feel to young to be of use. Yet i will still do what i can

Mazguul

I did enjoy this :) Remind me never to mess with Rayei ;D
There be more than four elements, there be five! Folk always ferget the element o' SURPRISE!!!