Orcs of the Red Blade

A Tribute to Kulgha

A Tribute to Kulgha

It is with great sadness on this Christmas day that we need to share the news that one of our members, Kulgha (also known as Karhla), has passed away last week on the 17th of December.

Kulgha had been battling with her illness for some time now, but her optimistic and helpful nature was an inspiration to all of us. She was warm, kind and always giving, and even when she felt poorly, she led events at the Kosh’harg. It’s no surprise, then, that she made many great friendships both in our community as well as outside of it. Which is why I feel we had to share this news a little more publicly as well.

Many of us had a plethora of treasured memories from our RP with Kulgha, who was always fully committed to something once she had a great idea, such as being the clan’s wolf handler. Out of character, too, she had a massive heart and was truly a great person to be around. Several times, she reached out to me when I was in a rather bad spot myself, and I know I’m not the only one for whom she did so for that matter. She truly cared for people, even when barely knowing them and having far worse things on her own mind what with everything that life threw at her.

Aka’Magosh to a wonderful person. You will be sadly missed, Kulgha. The world and Azeroth will be a poorer place now that you’re not in it.

Many thanks to Durgrol for sharing this news with us.

Navigation

[0] Front page news

[#] Forum

Go to full version