Orcs of the Red Blade

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 09:15:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 20:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 19:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 21:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 00:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 16:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 22:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 14:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 11:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 13:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 12:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 02:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 19 23:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 08:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 11:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 15:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 08:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 15:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 09:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 12:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 08:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 117
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 84
Total: 84
84 Guests, 0 Users

Gorosh 

Gorosh

Brothers and sisters,

It’s Midsummer again, the world will be heating up, but that isn’t the only flame that has arisen. Our oath to the Shattered Shield demanded that we would defend Zandalar and our allies, it’s been a troubling campaign where it’s tested our honour. Some of the practises used by our allies went directly against out code, we’ve decided to continue fighting as it’s better to try and change this from within. You have my word, the Elders of the clan will discuss this at the next Shattered Shield moot.

We’ve given a oath to the Shattered Shield, oaths shouldn’t be broken or walked away from. Remember that orcs, we were all New Blood’s once upon a time, you know what it means to swear it by blood! Recently within the clan, a few have decided to turn their backs on it. That speaks more for them then us, for now we need to stay strong and united.

The Path of Cunning was officially unveiled at the last clan gathering, Kor’kosh Ironaxe expressed his concerns about this. I gave him my word that it would be a boon to us all, we have to trust in our pantheon of death, Sharguul. The Path of Cunning will make us stronger, it will investigate and defend the clan from the shadows. Those that wish to switch their path should seek out Razaron Madeye, Vraxxar Wildmark, Kyrazha Throatrender or Kai’gron Ripclaw.

I must also address that Karnna Blackfeather has disappeared, the Varog’Gor will not rest till she is found.

On other news the Tournaments of the Blades was once again held, the defending champion, I, Razaron Madeye was competing. Kargnar Bloodpaw faced me in the final and after a hard fought duel, it was me, Madeye that came out on top. It looks like my little hiccup with death hasn’t effected my moves.

The Wor’aggar that was delayed because of our trip to Nazmir will take place at the end of the month. By then the Alliance should of been routed out of Zandalar and the celebrations will take place. Take your time and rest, for it won’t belong before the winds of change stir up again.

For the Blood of Red Blade,

Gorosh (July) Events

Named in honor of the element of fire, Gorosh, Fire's Heart, marks the warmest time of year when the sun reaches its highest point. In addition to Gorosh being the month in which the element of fire is at its strongest, it is also the month in which animal spirits begin to appear more freely and may become more common to encounter. The season would additionally be an ideal time to set out into the wide world, nurturing adventure, wildness and freedom.

[Event Chains] Murder of Crows
Nearby the Red Blade encampment a flock of crows can be seen in the distance something is off about them. This will take up the orcs time, it’ll start on the 9th of Gorosh and finish on 14th. Seek out Karnna Blackfeather.

[Event] The Cult of the Red Candle
The Red Blades recieved a missive from Stonetalon Mountains, requesting aid to help their spiritual elder pass peacefully into the next life. Curiously, the mysterious note directs them west of Malaka’jin, to the kobold caves in the southeast. Those that want to offer their help should find Morgkha on the 20th of Gorosh.  

[Festival] Wor’aggar
Wor'aggar, or the Festival of the Wolf, signifies the coming of Spring and the time to celebrate the renewal of life. Traditionally, this would have been the time for the clan to migrate to new lands and ask the spirits for good tidings. Offerings are made to both Akala to pray for a fertile season and to Kavara for a bountiful hunt. This is a cheerful occasion all around, involving dance, drink, stories and songs.

The Wor’aggar will take place for three days, starting on the 26th of Gorosh!

[Event] Trials of The Black Moon
The Night Elves are causing the Horde trouble in Feralas, we will join with our allies to push them back. The leader of the Rastari Pact, Zul’rohk will lead us in to the deep forests, the Night Elves are seeking revenge and we should not underestimate them! This campaign will take place on the 31st of Gorosh and last for a week.

Announcements

[IC] Clan Gathering
Every month is another chance to get everyone together to discuss the latest issues that effect the clan. This moot will take place on more familiar grounds, by the tree on Razor Hill, Durotar.