Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 01:46:51 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 252
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 202
Total: 202
202 Guests, 0 Users

Rated BattleGrounds

Started by Rargnasha, March 06, 2013, 12:40:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rargnasha

Rated Battlegrounds

Mok’ra orcs!
A new season looms on the (very close) horizont and it’s time to get a new rBG team on its legs.

The rBG day will be; Monday, from 20:30 till 23:30, these times may change once we get a core group up and running.
For these battlegrounds we’ll need;

A tank (Flag carrier), a mix of melee and ranged DPS (6) and 3 healers, preferably a mix of classes.

In order to join, there are a few requirements along with some rules;

Requirements.

Gear. Full honour gear/conquest gear from previous season.

Knowledge of your class in a PvP environment.

Ventrillo.

Functional microphone.

Spirit â€" No, not the stat (I’ll hang any spirit warriors, rogues or hunters I find) â€" But even if we lose, I don’t want to see anyone quitting on the team, we’ll go from we start till we end, and anyone who quits on the team will be banned from all future rBGs hosted by me. â€"No exceptions-

Rules.

No quitting: When playing with us, there’ll be no quitting because of bad games or some such â€" If some emergency arises (House/wife/kids/yourself on fire) then go and do what you gotta do. But otherwise, no quitters! Quitting will, ofcourse, not change your IC Status within the guild, but you’ll be blacklisted from all future rBGs with this team.

Keep rage at a minimum:  The only one who shouts on this team is the target caller and the leader, if you have some criticism to give to one of your fellow players â€" Make sure it’s constructive and worded in a proper manner. If you don’t think that you can say it in a way that won’t rub your fellow rBG’er the wrong way, whisper me with what-ever it is.

Sign-ups: This one being one of my biggest dreads. Depending on the popularity of these rBGs we may have more orcs for the different tasks than we have room for, so know that we can’t get everyone into the team each and every time.

The recruitment process will follow this priority system; What we need > Guildies signed up > Friends who’re signed up.

(Additional rules and requirements may be added at the whim of your deranged Rrosh’tul!)

-If you're up for joining the Rated Battlegrounds, write the name, class and roles of your character(s).

Tanks:
Rargnasha (Warrior/leader), Revax (Monk) Mozrogg (Warrior)

Dps:
Rargnasha (Warrior/target caller/leader) Grogona (Rogue) Krogon (Rogue) Revax (Monk) Mozrogg (Warrior/Target caller)

Healers:
Grogona (Monk), Grokosh (Monk)
Appendix means... What?!

Rargnasha

Rargnasha.
Flag carrier or DPS, if DPS, target caller as well!
Appendix means... What?!

Revax

Revax
Monk WW DPS, but can go Tank-mode for flag carrying and base defending.

Okiba

Okiba Spearbreaker - Nag'Ogar and Warrior Monk of the Horde
"Strength, Discipline, Mastery."

Therak

Think, assess, act.

Thrash'Nak

Rogue dps. Might add i've got a combat off spec for a ninja cap. 8 second kidney shot is lovely.
Nothing comes easy, and besides nothing easy is worth having.

Mozrogg

Mozrogg mainly DPS, however can specc prot in a pinch if needed, could also try my hand at target calling

Therak

Looking closer at the times, I'm getting hesitant, 2330 on a monday is simply too late for me. If you desperately need a healer though, you can always ask me if I'm on...
Think, assess, act.

Vashnarz

I can come i can bring target calling some dps and a vent for us to use (feel free to use it even if i dont get to come ofc :)

Thrash'Nak

A little idea i came by for our target caller, and basicly every dps: Whenever the target call calls a target, instead of trying to pronaunce some lame name, he'll just go attack the target and yell into vent/skype/whatever "Attack my target" we'll then press a macro:

/assist targetcaller

What it does it pretty obviouse, basicly you target the same as whoever calls.

My idea behind it comes from when last we were doing rBGS where i saw alot of times people would run around in circles trying to find the target, once they eventually did they'd have spent 5-7 seconds on it, which in pvp is alot. Now, you just press it, attack, done deal.
Nothing comes easy, and besides nothing easy is worth having.

Goru

Goru, rogue dps.... or maybe Phern, Warlock dps... depends if you really want me to join since I'm not the best at pvp ^^

Fargred

Grogok