Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 19, 2024, 06:44:44 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 178
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 86
Total: 86
86 Guests, 0 Users

Mist of Pandaria Rated battleground team

Started by Thrash'Nak, October 26, 2012, 03:36:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which day should we do Rated battlegrounds?

Monday
4 (80%)
Tuesday
0 (0%)
Wednesday
0 (0%)
Thursday
0 (0%)
Friday
0 (0%)
Saturday
1 (20%)
Sunday
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Thrash'Nak

So mist of pandaria is here, and we still have a ton of orcs without a sexy wolf to ride, so lets get them going!

Do your homework!: I encourage everyone to read up on rated battlegrounds, find guides, watch some videos. Basic just make yourself familar with the variouse tacticts out there, fx: Cc cap, half and half, a spit cap, and a cuttoff. Tactics like this are used by the highest rated teams, and if we learn them probberly they will do alot for us. All this will be said next week as well. I'd especially like people to read up on AB, as it seems from the two last AB's we've been it, its quite clear that we suck at thosse.

What we need at the moment is:
2 healers, preferably a paladin and a resto shaman. Excluding myself.
1 tank, with a dps off-spec.
1 dps with a tank off-spec (in case we get into the temple, in which they are quite good to have)
6 dps varried, could use one more stealth for optimal use of SoC and ninja capping, but is not a priority.

I have a few requirements for you to fulfill to be able to join.

1: Full honour gear, preferably a few CP pieces as well, but this is not a requirement.
2: Be able to do at least 2-5 games at the chossen day of the week.
3: Be able to take orders, and be happy to. Being able to take orders is great, but if your displeased with being ordered around, you might want to work on it, because you will be ordered around.
4: Have a decent working microphone and ventrilo installed. (This is no longer a requirement, but extremely encouraged as it -will- affect our teamwork.)
5: Have the addon called battlegroundtargets - http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/battlegroundtargets

A few tips to take in mind:

When your doing RBG's, its important you stay with your group, -unless- given order to do otherwise.
When fighting the other team, often called wiping. Focus targets will be called out all the time, get to them fast, and kill them fast. But after such, if no order is given, don't just stand there and look, attack whatever is near you.

Other than that, i hope you all will enjoy this, and of course hope we'll get a few wins a night. And if you don't get a spot will try and work it out, if we get to many perhaps we'll make another team, but we will of course try to switch everyone out so everyone can have a go at glory.

List of people signed up, or attended: If your name is not on the list, you -won't- get invited. If you want to go, you will have to tell me, arranging rbgs is one thing, gathering people is another, so for heavens sake, -sign up-.

If you have either signed up or attended please notify me.

DPS: Vashnarz, Sadok, Mozrogg, Bloodneus, Ractid, Trogasho, Chryso, Morgeth, Kozgugore, Krogon, Therak, Keishara.
Healers: Fisur, Grogona, Marzek(Sadok), Trogasho and Mokthra.
Tanks:Aclass, Kiro, Dabina and Revax.
Nothing comes easy, and besides nothing easy is worth having.

Okiba

Okiba Spearbreaker - Nag'Ogar and Warrior Monk of the Horde
"Strength, Discipline, Mastery."

Vashnarz

I offer myself up for RBGs also use of my vent whenver needed

Therak

I'd love to join with Therak, could be a problem though, seeing as we already have a rogue...
Think, assess, act.

Sadok

I can offer the services of Sadok (frost mage). My resto shaman isn't well geared enough yet, but will be one of these days.

Kozgugore

Quote from: Therak on October 26, 2012, 05:39:44 PM
I'd love to join with Therak, could be a problem though, seeing as we already have a rogue...
Same with Koz being another huntard, though me and Morg were thinking of setting one up too. If anything, we can see about having an additional one going.
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Revax

I am a brewmaster/mistweaver monk

I got full honor gear with the brewmaster specc, within the next weeks I should have full mistweaver honor gear as well. Also next wednesday I should have the pvp weapon for either/or.

Since youre a mistweaver grog, I suppose that rules my mistweaver specc out.

This means I would probably have to go for any additional rbg group.

Or use my warrior

Thrash'Nak

Oh? Well i haven't asked either of you if you were setting one up, of course we could always make two teams, if we have the people for it. Until we do, i suggest we just sign up here and plan out the rbgs from here, agree?

Okiba

Quote from: Therak on October 26, 2012, 05:39:44 PM

we can rotate, dont panic ;) really we each only need one win a week.
Okiba Spearbreaker - Nag'Ogar and Warrior Monk of the Horde
"Strength, Discipline, Mastery."

Mozrogg

Arms/Fury/Prot warrior depending on what's needed, fully honour geared etc, only available every other week if it's during week days however due to shift work so rotating another warrior/melee dps in is fine by me.

Azolg

Keish is fully honor geared, with 2 malevolent pieces, and I'm BM spec. Although I could also come along on my Dk when I get her geared. Either tank or dps, depending on what's needed.

Thrash'Nak

Bumb! New infomation posted. This post will now also be posted at the offical defiasrp forum, so we can have use of all the horde guilds, perhaps encourage other guilds to make their own teams.

Seems i cannot post in the "out of character" section, so if any would copy paste this into a thread on that forum, it'd be appreciated.