Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 16, 2024, 09:08:40 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 280
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 264
Total: 264
264 Guests, 0 Users

New races in the next expansion

Started by Gnash, July 18, 2009, 01:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Osan the Orc

Greggar the MMO Champion Bull is about as trustworthy as British Intelligence Corps they don't know jack. They just blurt out a few words and and say its the truth.

They have been wrong plenty of times before.

As for Cataclysm Expansion or whatever, what the heck would that be about?
Me and ma chicken am goin downtown to da drag! We gunna buy mead and corn.

Mazguul

There be more than four elements, there be five! Folk always ferget the element o' SURPRISE!!!

Osan the Orc

I think its more going to be something like from lvls 1 -80 the planet is like it is now. Then knowing Goblins or something they will discover what the swirly thing at the centre of the ocean will do and most likely send peeps forward in time to stop it happening or something along those lines anyway.

Changing the entire map completely I doubt will ever happen. It will be like you jump forward in time kick the crap out of a few things then when your ready you jump back.

Or maybe its an alternative Universe. Who knows but it could be manic, be interesting to see how it goes.

Or it could be complete tosh.

Greggar

Heh, I hope some stuff is fake :p And about the sudden change of shape of the continents is because of a flood or something... Parts of kalimdor will be flushed away and eastern kingdoms gains more land... MmO champion mentioned this (with saying blizzard was hinting it) that they are planning to use phasing for it or something... But hey! it's still early and who knows
Because orcs are green..Doesn't mean they can do photosynthesis..Or can they?

Vargosh

I like the idea of a new Sundering.

Makes perfect sense too..

By now this world must be scarred somehow.

All the demonic portals..
The Blue Dragonflight messing in Northrend.

And now Deathwing and Azshara..

It must've fall into an odder style sooner or later. :D

Also, gief real orc cities! Orgrimmar the second, I hope it'll be caek. ^^

Vargosh

This is way too early. As its just speculations.

But..

I'm pretty sure I'll roll a worgen as my second main (Varg has my fullest attention, don't worry.)

To create a guild, that will make sure that Worgens wont be frown upon and seen as ice creamol Gshire werewolves.

I'll uphold the Gilnean and Worgen lore and make sure they make it through.

I'll apply alot of strictness into the guild. But.. I really want to do it.

So far I don't know how the guild will be.

My character might be a man of older age, He'll be the type of leader that leads them to victory within the alliance.

Or A younger male, that will be the more rebelious type and might be a more hostile guild, to Alliance and Horde.

Alike SGE and Sixites.

It's early, but whom ever wanting to take part in this is welcome. I love Gilneas too much, and I really like the worgen.

Let's make sure they wont have to suffer from Belven ice creaming.

Edit: These cencors is hilarious. xD

Greggar

lal, blizzard admidded almost everything : /

Also: http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/cataclysm/ official site

I must say i love the trailer, new goblins look... dunno :3 worgen look silly in armor <_< but the world looks alot more beautiful if you ask me!

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/images/news/2009/august/images/ss13_hires.jpg do want :(

(there is just too much stuff to add, check mmo champion/official site yourself D: )

Greggar

ok I juts giggled here, an epic artpiece of blizzard of deathwing and ruins. But forgot to edit 1 piece of their art ;) check the ruins deathwing is on, in the middle is an unedited piece of a real life picture of greek/roman ruins. Busted <<

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/images/news/2009/august/artworks/ss39_hires.jpg

Osan the Orc

Gothic ruins Gregstar, Gothic, indeed it sticks out like a sore thumb.

In fact admittedly it does look really cool. I just love mass destruction wherever I can find it.

I also like the look of the two new races. (I hope they increase character cap on a server)

There is one issue though.

How pissed of must the Lich King be? He must be kikcing himself after all this time making this immense undead army to invade the world and now some random Dragon is going to burn his plans to dust.

Unless....

Unless the Lich King is not meant to die by the time this comes out and acts as an invading force to counter this Deathwing chappy.

Gorr'ulk Grimwolf

I like it. Looks shiny. And sure as hell will make leveling a new character much more funfun. "Lets head to Barrens.. OMG RUUUN! Theres a frikin High level mob in barrens! Whhhhyyy?" My goblins gonna love that.

Plus, we as a guild get to show how shiny we are with that guild level and achievement thing.

All in all, I gives this one more of a thumbs up then WotLK got when it wus announced, so thats good  :D

Vargosh

One day.. I too want to grow up and be an big evul dragon!
*giggle*

Mazguul

Hopefully the next expansion will be entertaining and have lots more stuff you can solo *nod nod* - else I'll get very bored very quickly.

Having hated goblins even since I started playing DnD (yes, Goblins annoy me even more than Gnomes do!!!) I'll have to roll a Worgen. It's either that or have a sense of humour failure every time I log into WoW :P. Kinda like the name Sorroe.... *plot plot plot*

Still, while this 'guild achievement' stuff sounds interesting I may log onto my old alliance character and go missing for a few days to try out the new instances etc etc :)
There be more than four elements, there be five! Folk always ferget the element o' SURPRISE!!!