Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 07, 2024, 09:06:30 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 232
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 172
Total: 172
172 Guests, 0 Users

A dream of melodies yet to play

Started by Karnna, April 17, 2018, 05:19:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karnna

Karnna poured over the notes in her camp, seeking something worthy of a hunt. She had found a patron in Vrull, the Son of Strife, he had given his blessing and marked her weapon. Now to climb the ranks of the Clan she would need to feed him blood of a worthy foe. She had asked locals of beasts in the area as well as contacts she had within Horde military, however none could offer what she wanted.

The local wildlife had been culled to a point that any worthy prey had long been taken and the current battles with the centaurs have close away many more.

An alliance commander would of also been a useful target, however their holdings in Northwatch Keep and Fort Triumph had suffered raids and the current commanders were little more than bureaucrats.

Rubbing the temple of her head she pondered her situation, she turned her attention to the candles on her makeshift desk and notice they had all but gone out. Tired and annoyed, Karnna was about to replace them when she began to hear...a melody, a sweet melancholy tune that reminded her...reminded... Karnna’s world went dark and she fell into blackness.

BLINK

Karnna found herself in the crossroads where the Clan would normally meet to discuss matters of import. However she found the clan there staring at her, Vrexxar, Thrash, Mal’garr and many others she recognize a few others that seemed new, she saw in them looks of disgust, horror, anger. As she looked down she saw why. Under her was the body of Kozgugore Feraleye, Chieftain of the Red Blade clan...dead at her feet and her weapon, the bladed gauntlet was stained in his blood.

BLINK

She in the middle of a small hamlet, must be in the barrens close to the Ashenvale border, it was night and the settlement was in flames. Around her figures battled and clashed but she could not make out who was what.

BLINK

She was on her Garm, a vicious beast called Grimfang, beside her, Ripclaw, Regnan and Vrexxar as they watched from a hilltop the might of the Horde marching though Ashenvale, they were burning the trees and wildlife as they went.

BLINK

A strange grove she found herself in, and the melody playing clearly, in front of her in this strange place was a woman with purple skin and large horns, her had legs resembled that of goats, and a wicked tail. Around her ghostly apparitions danced around many elven, but some orcish and humans too.
For a moment Karnna locked eyes with the creature and then.

BLINK

Karnna shoot up awake, dripping with sweat and trying to regain her breath. She was back in her camp, the melody was gone and things appeared normal. Had it all been a dream from overworking? No something like this could not be a dream, she was certain of it. Going through her notes again she realized something, a series of attacks has occurred around the Ashenvale border, most assumed either Night elves retaliation or quilboars, if there was some truth to these dreams, she knew an attack would come soon to a small hamlet close to the Mor’shan Ramparts, she would ensure this attack will never happen and maybe prevent the others from coming true as well.

Gridish

Enjoyable read and an interesting way of transitioning to other instances in the story. :)
Gridish Rimeweaver

Okiba

Ooo... I enjoyed! Such wonderful mystery!

But no stabbing Kozzles!  ;D
Okiba Spearbreaker - Nag'Ogar and Warrior Monk of the Horde
"Strength, Discipline, Mastery."

Tideraider

This makes me annoyed that there isn't just a button I can hit to say I liked something on here, because that's really my only comment.

Kozgugore

Oooh. Promising stuff! :D Well, apart from the whole part of being dead... but I can live with that! Or well, I guess I can't. Figuratively speaking!
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade