Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 19, 2024, 04:56:00 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Razaron:
2024 May 14 17:54:07
The website has never looked better!
Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 178
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 99
Total: 99
99 Guests, 0 Users

Last Post Wins (Forum Fatality Edition)

Started by Kogra Windwatcher, February 27, 2017, 05:27:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wornag (Kronnor)

I only shitpost cause I'm bored, not for some puny shitpost god or whatever. And you can't be sure Sadok is watching, he hasn't been seen in a long time, his existence is only a rumour.

Regorn

I am back, I just came back to point out that I am the best.
Like, the best ever.
"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Wornag (Kronnor)

Regorn

Your actually wrong, everyone but you cares.
"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Wornag (Kronnor)

Hey, I always act like the whole world revolves around me, so if I don't care, no one cares. :D

Regorn

But it is me the world revolves around, you need to get these stuff right.

Wornag (Kronnor)

What if we're actually two parts of the same entity? :o But we do not realise it yet. That would explain why we're like the ones spamming the most in this thread.

Sadok

The paperclip maximizer is a thought experiment on artificial intelligence that could result in our doom because of lack of compatible morality.
QuoteA paperclip maximizer is an artificial general intelligence (AGI) whose goal is to maximize the number of paperclips in its collection. If it has been constructed with a roughly human level of general intelligence, the AGI might collect paperclips, earn money to buy paperclips, or begin to manufacture paperclips. [..]

It would work to improve its own intelligence, where "intelligence" is understood in the sense of optimization power, the ability to maximize a reward/utility functionâ€"in this case, the number of paperclips. [..]

It would innovate better and better techniques to maximize the number of paperclips. At some point, it might convert most of the matter in the solar system into paperclips. This may seem more like super-stupidity than super-intelligence. For humans, it would indeed be stupidity, as it would constitute failure to fulfill many of our important terminal values, such as life, love, and variety.

The AGI won't revise or otherwise change its goals, since changing its goals would result in fewer paperclips being made in the future

Okiba

Quote from: Sadok on May 08, 2017, 11:08:36 PM
The paperclip maximizer is a thought experiment on artificial intelligence that could result in our doom because of lack of compatible morality.
QuoteA paperclip maximizer is an artificial general intelligence (AGI) whose goal is to maximize the number of paperclips in its collection. If it has been constructed with a roughly human level of general intelligence, the AGI might collect paperclips, earn money to buy paperclips, or begin to manufacture paperclips. [..]

It would work to improve its own intelligence, where "intelligence" is understood in the sense of optimization power, the ability to maximize a reward/utility functionâ€"in this case, the number of paperclips. [..]

It would innovate better and better techniques to maximize the number of paperclips. At some point, it might convert most of the matter in the solar system into paperclips. This may seem more like super-stupidity than super-intelligence. For humans, it would indeed be stupidity, as it would constitute failure to fulfill many of our important terminal values, such as life, love, and variety.

The AGI won't revise or otherwise change its goals, since changing its goals would result in fewer paperclips being made in the future

I am SO turned on right now...
Okiba Spearbreaker - Nag'Ogar and Warrior Monk of the Horde
"Strength, Discipline, Mastery."

Regorn

Some say he once feed Yogg-Saron some gnomes, and that he have the most strange fetishes involving paperclip and AI. All we know, he is called Devilstep.

Wornag (Kronnor)

I heard some rumours that his blades were actually made from paperclips.

Gashuk

I heard that once every four years, when the moon is full on his name-day, Devilstep honours himself by joining the "dead-hand gang".

Spoiler: show
-Gashuk, Son of Garrak-
"When the ashes fall and the green winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives."

Wornag (Kronnor)

Omerged. Too much Devilstep information in one day.

Regorn

It's a new day so...

Some say he thinks Goblins are a mix of Orks and Gnomes, and that his hair can be used to make holy relics. All we know, he is called Devilstep.

Wornag (Kronnor)

Oh well, time to change the name of this thread to "1000+ facts about Devilstep"