Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 09, 2024, 02:05:49 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 247
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 200
Total: 200
200 Guests, 0 Users

Last Post Wins (Forum Fatality Edition)

Started by Kogra Windwatcher, February 27, 2017, 05:27:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bamm

Some say he once garotted a new blood for making fun of his sandals others that it was simply a Tuesday. All we know is he was called Devilstep

Groshnok

On a rare on-topic RP note... Been thinking if I've time between the job and all to come back to casually RP over the summer, or if I've a good bit of free time to join another guild (on Grosh-rogue of course, Grosh-warr will always be Nag'Ogar). Anyone here still RP these days on their old Red Blade characters or are planning to in summer?

Akesha

I've only just heard the news. Made me a little sad. Although I've not been part of the guild for many years, I've so many fond memories of its early years.

It's a hell of an achievement though, keeping a guild going for so long and, although I wasn't a fan of what the guild became, you guys should be so very proud of what you made.

I don't play WoW much at the moment, but that's due to my laptop being on its last legs and saving up for a replacement. I'm still very much enjoying being back in the game. I stopped playing Akesha, simply because it felt wrong that I had a character who's background was so tied in with a guild I no longer belong to. I've got an overwhelming urge to recreate her now so I may see you guys around.

Wornag (Kronnor)

About the RP part, I can't find myself rping Kronnor without the Red Blade so I'm preparing to rp an orc warrior, just need to finish his story and get some more stuff for transmog.

Groshnok

I've near 4 years invested in Groshnok and his story which I don't feel is complete yet so was hoping to keep him as someone who'd join another guild but would never take an oath since the tribe is pretty much all he had left. Groshnok realising his loyalty to the Red Blades during his second time as Nag'Ogar was something important to the story for me. However he's also done a lot of mercenary work and is someone who's pretty mentally not well with peace time unless the setting is right so I'd like to play him as someone joining a merc band but pretty torn up about the losing of the tribe.

Wornag (Kronnor)

Grosh, add me on Bnet cause I was thinking of making my warrior a merc too since I don't wanna play another honorbound orc (we all know how good it went with Kronnor). W0lffe#2277

Rashka

Akeesha hit me up if you decide to come back ~ I'd love to have a chit chat
Rashka Facebreaker - Battlesworn of the Nag'Ogar

Wornag (Kronnor)

Do I smell a Red Blade remake? *sniff sniff*

Akesha

Quote from: Kronnor on May 11, 2017, 08:40:06 PM
Do I smell a Red Blade remake? *sniff sniff*

Remake the Red Blades? Is there really any appetite for that?

Regorn

The Red Blade Remake will feature only Females, bad jokes and dismissal of all criticism.
"Names does not matter, only who you are" - An old Friend from past, Thar'grash Thunderfury

Akesha

Quote from: Regorn on May 12, 2017, 10:16:33 AM
The Red Blade Remake will feature only Females, bad jokes and dismissal of all criticism.

Ouch!

IF and I really do mean IF, I did relaunch the Red Blades in some form, it would be very different. I'd make the guild I wish I'd made in hindsight.

Kozgugore

It may be worth pointing out that the only thing keeping people from bringing OotRB back, is themselves. A very small handful of players are still regularly logging on and have even RPed on rare occasion, but so long as no one else comes around regularly or shows any interest in actively wishing to bring the guild back, there will be no incentive for any manner of minority to make an active effort to bring the guild back up and running (you could ask for the reasoning behind this, but then I'd simply refer you to the discussion post that started this all).
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Akesha

Quote from: Kozgugore on May 12, 2017, 12:19:16 PM
It may be worth pointing out that the only thing keeping people from bringing OotRB back, is themselves. A very small handful of players are still regularly logging on and have even RPed on rare occasion, but so long as no one else comes around regularly or shows any interest in actively wishing to bring the guild back, there will be no incentive for any manner of minority to make an active effort to bring the guild back up and running (you could ask for the reasoning behind this, but then I'd simply refer you to the discussion post that started this all).

Kozzie is correct of course. I don't know what's happened or why, but if people have lost interest there's no point in trying to continue in the same way. I think the only way that Red Blades has a chance is if there is some kind of radical shake up leading to renewed interest.

Personally I don't know if there is room on AD for two orc guilds. It feels like 90% of AD rp is Alliance and 90% of Horde AD rp is Blood Elf. Orc rp feels very niche. I could be very wrong though.

If anyone wants to try to continue OotRB, then do it with my blessing. I've no interest in trying to go back over old ground. I could be interested in doing something different though.

Wornag (Kronnor)

By Red Blade remake I meant starting something new but with old Red Blade members that wish to do so, on their Red Blade chars or new ones. Maybe a warband? Or Horde military force? Mercenaries? We have plenty of options.

Akesha

Quote from: Kronnor on May 12, 2017, 03:41:22 PM
By Red Blade remake I meant starting something new but with old Red Blade members that wish to do so, on their Red Blade chars or new ones. Maybe a warband? Or Horde military force? Mercenaries? We have plenty of options.

Ah, I see. Same people, different concept? That could work. All it takes is one person willing to step up and create it.