Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 12, 2024, 03:49:10 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 295
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 223
Total: 223
223 Guests, 0 Users

Gorakkar Thunderwolf

Started by Skargur, June 09, 2015, 11:04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skargur

Name: Gorakkar
Class: Shaman
Level: 90 ( And Rising )

Tell us something about your (role)playing experience: DnD for about 5 years, NWN RP brought me into the Video Game Roleplaying experience that then moved onto WoW. RPed on AD and DB over the years on a few different characters, none of them really amounted to anything, Then I joined the Orcs of the Red Blade on Skargur( or Skarnok), I met a great guild with outstanding roleplayers, though I never could quite get my character to click, And that's why I am here, a new server for new beginnings!

And finally, please write a short story and/or IC introduction about your character:

If Gorakkar, or Gor to the few friends he had, could be described by a single word it would be quite clear: Thunderous.

Born to the Warsong Clan, it is no surprise that his Attitude is one of Howling determination and crackling anger though unlike his kin he bears a distinct wanderlust unlike the more down to Warsong, it is no surprise then that the flighty elements of Air and Storm would take to him at even a young age, raised among the fugative Warsong as they escaped interment at the hands of the Lordaeron Alliance, He was quick and Deft growing trong and cunning. His coming of age was one of survival and hope as the fledgling Horde harkened back to it's roots as shamanism replaced the Warlocks as the spiritual path of the Orcs.

Gorakkar has no real formal Shamanistic training, and little knowledge of the lore of Orcish past, He learned of the elements, and stayed enough to harness his link with them before he set off alongside his Warsong brothers to Ashenvale eager to fight new foes and explore new lands.

Life in the Horde has offered these both to Gorakkar, with no shortages of conflicts and fronts for him to wander, his feet have never grown still for long before the winds beckon him on the road of a traveler, Until Draenor...

Gorakkar was part of the reserve forces that pushed through Draenor after portals collapse, tenative ways of travel between the two alternative threads proves difficult, and when a few sable portals were able, Gor saw himself as one of the first to trek out into this hostile barbaric world.

As he stepped onto Draenor, the felt the song of the Furies buffet him. These were not the ancient and wizened spirits of Azeroth, these elements were untamed, unmatched in raw power, They were the Fury of Draenor in voice. These furies had a strong pull for Gorakkar, Whose own untamed spirit yearned for such primeval freedom the Furies could obtain. However, The Furies of Draenor cried out in suffering, for the Elements of the world were in turmoil. Feeling their agony, Gorakkar traveled instictively to Oshu'gen where he stood alongside elemental and mortal allies in stopping the rogue Warsong Clan of Draenor from calling upon Dark Shamanism through the Void. This new feeling of purpose, of direction, was alien but not unpleasant to Gor. He sat among the stones at the Throne of Elements with a question for the wind. What should he do now?

The Winds whispered to him back, speaking of a Tribe of Orcs. Ones who have traveled much like Gor, ones who are held in esteem by the Elements. The Winds told him of the Red Blades and once again the winds were at Gorakkar's back., but this time, he knew of where he was to travel.

Rhonya

Heya Skargur! Welcome back. :)
Seeing you've already been accepted into the tribe once, you didn't actually need to make a new application, but thank you for doing so anyway!
It looks good to me, a nice background story and a good insight on Gor's personality.

So, without further delay, just poke one of our officers or senior members (the ranks being the Gosh'kar, Nag'ogar and Gul'thauk) ingame for an IC interview.

You know what to do!
~Rhonya
"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."

Skargur

Quote from: Rhonya on June 10, 2015, 12:03:42 AM
Heya Skargur! Welcome back. :)
Seeing you've already been accepted into the tribe once, you didn't actually need to make a new application, but thank you for doing so anyway!
It looks good to me, a nice background story and a good insight on Gor's personality.

So, without further delay, just poke one of our officers or senior members (the ranks being the Grosh'kar, Nag'ogar and Gul'thauk) ingame for an IC interview.

You know what to do!
~Rhonya

Gonna be honest....

I like making Applications. They make characters feel Official  ;D

Rhonya

Haha that's totally fine by me! You're one of the few then. But indeed, it gives a good insight for yourself as well to what you're starting. Just incase, wanted to add this link for you:
http://orcsoftheredblade.com/forum/index.php?topic=2440.0
The list of the people you can poke ingame for interview. :)
"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."