Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 10, 2024, 04:44:57 AM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 212
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 207
Total: 207
207 Guests, 0 Users

The great sundering, of the meeting 9th of July.

Started by Hakon, July 09, 2008, 11:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakon

Respected Orcs of the Red Blade,

The past weeks have seen some conflicts and a generally foul atmosphere, IC as well as OOC. I do not think I underestimate when I say that such a situation is unfortunate, which is why a certain group of orcs - namely Drakash, Djangor, Hakon, Kagmosh, Narg and Tirnak - chose to leave the tribe during today's meeting where Kozgugore also reclaimed control of the Red Blades.

On behalf of the "renegade" orcs, I would like to thank you all for the good times we had. Personally, I have been a member of ORB for more than a year, so leaving was not a decision taken at a whim, but times change and neither of us felt as much as home as we used to.

That is why we have reformed under a new name; the Iron Grin Warband. I mention this not
to gloat or promote ourselves, but because I want to make it clear that our intentions are not to start more rivalries, but to end them. We do not intent to steal members from the Orcs of the Red Blade nor spread negative comments or some such about the tribe.

Once again, thank you all for the good times in Orcs of the Red Blades and a special thanks to Kozgugore for leading the tribe well. I hope that this will not mean an end to any contact between the two guilds. I also hope that after this, both sides will prosper.

Dogar

Though our departure was planned beforehand, and Kozzie knew about it, I can safely say that none of us expected it to be this unfriendly from an IC point of view. Still, it turned out that way, but that does ofcourse not mean there has to be any unfriendliness OOC'ly between us. So, for those interested in keeping in touch, in good friendship, we have a small website, which can be found here. Feel free to drop by and post something!

Don't worry, we have no intent of becoming a rival guild. We are just a few friends that have setup their own little guild.

Thanks for all the fish, and all the best to everybody!
Xaryah Stormward.

Formerly known as Dogar Stormward, Chieftain.

Nahe ~ Coach of Team Tof ~ Blood Bowl (online) <DoW> season 1 ~ Pink yet deadly!

Kagmosh

It's really been the best couple of years, ever since I caught Akesha by the Battlemasters and probably cost her a game of AV or something, for an interview with little Kags :3 All the fights against the dwarves, all the city raids, all the intense Covenant WPvP, and all the meetings and intrigue and campfire RP were the best times I've had in the game.

So special thanks to Akesha for building the thing in the first place, to all the previous officers for holding it together, to Koz for doing the most incredible work with RP and PvP, to Moggy and the others for all the Darkwolves fun, and most importantly to all of the people that made my time in ORB so enjoyable with their humour, and readiness to dive in and lend a hand wherever they could.

But I feel it's time for me to move on to new things. Thanks for the opportunities, all, and I hope we don't all end up too disliked by the lot of you :3 The Blades are going to carry on shining, and I wish you all the best of luck for the future.

Strength and Honour and all that! Catch you around.

Drakash

I was part of the tribe for some odd six months or so, but it was perhaps the best six months I have had in WoW. It is sad it had to end this way, but I don't really see another alternative given the circumstances. I will thank everyone of you orcs and when I say it I mean -everyone-. It was more than a pleasure to RP with you all and I apologize for any inconvencies coming from my side.

As the others have stated, I wish the both of us will thrive and that we'll go on with renewed passion, together.

Shamanhippielove to -all- of you.

-D-
00:18:13 [Y] [Carlohater]: im not a moster.... IM AN ORC!

Braggha

Damn! I skipped all interesting things!
Was too smashed on me work yesterday...

Well, have fun guys! This gives us all some interesting IC'ly opportunities.

Grockh will be shocked to see Koz alive ind to see so much orcs gone from the Tribe...

Lanii

Moggrash

Best of luck you renegades orcs. ;)
And Kagmosh, keep an eye on them so they don't do anything stupid. Like persecuting warlocks :D
The Hat-Lord

Gohomi

Hrmm...shoulda joined with Gohomi a liiiiitle earlier it seems...that way she might actually develop at least some rudimentary attachements to you guys.

Still, after witnessing the IC split-up, I have to say that it was not performed bad at all. Granted, I don't know any of you guys' past histories and relations, but to be honest, what's the point of a break-up (IC wise) if it is not painful? They're never easy, especially not if done by a 'strong' race such as orcs.  :-\

As for the OOC part of it all, I am certain there are reasons behind it, but then again they could be the same kinds of reasons as to why I was asked to leave the Libertines with Atare. Things just didn't work out, one way or the other. And it's silly to assign blame, rather it's much better to think constructively on what else can be done.

I wish you guys much luck. And keep in touch. :)

EDIT: Drakash - feel free to whisper me for any and all RP. This sundering can really work in certain interesting ways, particularly of course the question of why Gohomi (a supposedly wise orc) is so willing to follow a more battle oriented chieftan like Kozzy rather than Drakash, the more balanced one. ;)

Drakash

I agree with your wish that you'd have joined earlier, but it doesn't keep us from getting to know each other's characters. I'm now drown in Kajik, my rogue in sixties for he rules, but I'll play Drakki every now and then and will surely contact you for some RP. :3
00:18:13 [Y] [Carlohater]: im not a moster.... IM AN ORC!

Hakon

Quote from: Drakash on July 14, 2008, 05:27:23 AM
I agree with your wish that you'd have joined earlier, but it doesn't keep us from getting to know each other's characters. I'm now drown in Kajik, my rogue in sixties for he rules, but I'll play Drakki every now and then and will surely contact you for some RP. :3

Oh yes, you better! *fistshake*

Vlog Ironblood

Tirnak go? *Looks around*
Oh, i can return now! ;D
High Blade

Lanii

Ugluhk

Once a pup, always a pup :'(
Offical BUCKET HEAD!
Ugleh, Zhurd, Nose and now Gorback

Gal'Bash

Fire mission battery! TRP 005! Pointe fussed! Pointe fussed! Firing for effect! Firing for effect! - over -

Greggar

Hrm...What is this? : / Seems everytime RL comes between me and the orcsies something 'bad' happens. Ah well.. Goodluck you orcies.
Because orcs are green..Doesn't mean they can do photosynthesis..Or can they?