Welcome to Guest. Please log in or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 01:40:18 PM

Recent

Shoutbox

Zakarah:
2023 Dec 29 21:06:51
I think Rashka.exe has stopped working.
Rashka:
2023 Dec 28 20:49:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... A.
Realyn/Eliff:
2023 Jul 22 22:17:06
Such shouty people in here, gosh.
Rashka:
2023 Jul 20 01:42:16
Remember to shout your lungs out every once in a while!!
Kozgugore:
2023 Jul 08 17:30:53
Shouting here to make sure everyone knows that I'm still here!
Ootah:
2022 Jan 24 23:27:52
Wow I can't believe I remembered my password!
Razaron:
2021 Dec 18 15:37:28
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2021 Nov 10 12:24:52
Remember to check both ways before crossing the plains!
Vraxxar:
2021 May 22 14:10:40
I too am testing the shoutbox for non-nefarious reasons.
Kozgugore:
2021 May 22 13:55:49
This is me testing the shoutbox, because shouting is a great stress relief and it would be a shame if it doesn't work.
Rashka:
2021 Mar 25 03:38:20
IM SHOUTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS.
Claws:
2020 Nov 20 00:14:09
Ice cream for all
Realyn/Eliff:
2020 Oct 09 09:49:55
Happy Anniversary!!! It's party timeeee!
Vraxxar:
2020 Sep 24 12:39:42
Oh god. The warlock found the shoutbox!
Gashuk:
2020 Sep 23 16:42:21
THE SHOUTBOX. Omg. This was like proto-Discord.
Vraxxar:
2020 Aug 23 09:36:02
*Grabs a camera to record what happens*
Nakobu:
2020 Aug 22 16:24:43
*prods shoutbox*
Razaron:
2020 Jun 16 10:34:12
<dances>
Vraxxar:
2020 Jun 05 13:32:27
Swedish Pagans?
Kozgugore:
2020 Jun 01 09:45:09
You're invoking the wrong gods in this place!
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 33082
  • Total Topics: 3067
  • Online Today: 252
  • Online Ever: 440
  • (January 13, 2020, 10:14:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 207
Total: 207
207 Guests, 0 Users

Suggestions and Feedback

Started by Sadok, August 17, 2014, 08:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rashka

I just thought it'd be a cool idea - A written script can be made beforehand, and perhaps be handed out to whoever volunteers to lead it, incase the officer won't be able to do it themselves :3
Rashka Facebreaker - Battlesworn of the Nag'Ogar

Gridish

Quote from: Rashka on March 13, 2016, 01:15:30 AM
I just thought it'd be a cool idea - A written script can be made beforehand, and perhaps be handed out to whoever volunteers to lead it, incase the officer won't be able to do it themselves :3

This is how I prepare every event.
Gridish Rimeweaver

Claws

True Blood
Once a Blade Always a Blade.

Retired Right hand of the Blades.
Lived enough to be older and wiser then many pup's

Remember a journey is not a final destination.

Groshnok

I know real life can get in the way of a lot of things, but just there I did a quick /who on the members of the guild present at the festival tonight and it's a bit weird that the guild organising it is at the lowest number in attendance. I just hope this won't reflect badly on us for future Kosh'hargs.

Rhonya

We've never been such a big guild like Rotgarde or Irontusk. I can remember from last year that organising and holding this event is hella lot of a stressful thing ic and ooc, to arrange everything. Seeing there are only 3 active officers at this moment, of who one is abroad, it's just two managing this now. I can't speak for other people of course, but in my own case it's indeed RL being a bitch. Not to mention people being bored with wow in general and taking breaks till Legion. Or just taking breaks in general, like you did the past 4 months or so. Gotta row with the oars we have, people will come online or not.
"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."

Rashka

I have a suggestion, that hopefully could help the officer team, in case it gets accepted; Us "Senior" officers, (those interested anyway) could make a sort of chat night as well, to help come up with fresh new ideas for our RP experiences. I've not spoken with anyone about this yet, but the idea has been in my mind for a few days now. I'm not saying that the senior ranks should feel obligated to do this, but I have some feeling it might be a good idea, if people would want in on it. Might loosen up the weight of responsibility on the officer team a little then.

Thoughts? Opinions?

Gridish

Quote from: Rashka on March 28, 2016, 12:04:02 PM
I have a suggestion, that hopefully could help the officer team, in case it gets accepted; Us "Senior" officers, (those interested anyway) could make a sort of chat night as well, to help come up with fresh new ideas for our RP experiences. I've not spoken with anyone about this yet, but the idea has been in my mind for a few days now. I'm not saying that the senior ranks should feel obligated to do this, but I have some feeling it might be a good idea, if people would want in on it. Might loosen up the weight of responsibility on the officer team a little then.

Thoughts? Opinions?

There are two things I'd like to point out in this idea.
first and foremost, this might just be a personal something from my end, but if it is the idea that officers are at this chat night, it'll be yet another night that will have to be made free (Beyond the weekly OOC officer meeting and the standard event nights) and I personally don't have the luxury to do so.

Secondly, we have a Skype group dedicated for everything involving events and is meant for our senior members. It's a skype group that you were part of until you left it a while back. So instead of dedicating yet another night to brainstorming for plots and what not, I think the Skype chat that has been dedicated to this idea to let it works its wonders if any of the senior members do have anything they'd like to pitch in the way of events and plots.

I'm glad to see you're coming with ideas though.
Gridish Rimeweaver

Rashka

Thoughts? Opinions?

Quotefirst and foremost, this might just be a personal something from my end, but if it is the idea that officers are at this chat night, it'll be yet another night that will have to be made free (Beyond the weekly OOC officer meeting and the standard event nights) and I personally don't have the luxury to do so.

I didn't mean for the officers to be in this weekly chat - If we got any ideas we'd send them your way to refine, or trash.

QuoteSecondly, we have a Skype group dedicated for everything involving events and is meant for our senior members. It's a skype group that you were part of until you left it a while back. So instead of dedicating yet another night to brainstorming for plots and what not, I think the Skype chat that has been dedicated to this idea to let it works its wonders if any of the senior members do have anything they'd like to pitch in the way of events and plots.

This is true.

Kozgugore

So it's been a little while since we've first introduced the new prestige rank system and its new, little flavour ranks. Now that we've all had a little bit of time to experiment around with it, I figure we can now look back on it and try to reflect on what we've seen with it so far. First and foremost, I'm pondering whether or not the Paths' individual sub-ranks should remain in place, considering they may or may not create additional confusion for all the increased amount of rank names that orcs will have to keep into account and remember.

So, if you haven't already, take a look at the sub-ranks page here and when you've done that, please cast your vote in the poll right here! Every single vote counts, so make sure to leave yours!
Kozgugore Feraleye - Chieftain of the Red Blade

Groshnok

If there was one addition I could suggest, is maybe including fang gaining through participating in main events also (However this would be at a reduced rate, perhaps a quarter or a third of a fang per event)

Kozgugore

We've considered that in the early stages of the concept, but there's some pros and cons to that idea. For example, while it might promote activity on the events and ensure that people who don't have a lot of time for random RP can get their share of fangs as well, it also means the concept of the notice board might be jeopardized as it wouldn't be the only means to earn fangs any more, and people could just garner a high rank through a long time of attendance despite possibly not even doing a whole lot at said events. Still, it's something we can look into, considering the notice board system we have in place thus far is still in its "beta" phases in many ways.

Having said that, do please keep on voting if you haven't already! (and of course, refrain from double-voting) As it stands now, the score is running very equal, so it's increasingly difficult to come to a sound conclusion just yet.

Sakinra/Akanra

Quote from: Kozgugore on May 26, 2016, 03:25:35 PM
Having said that, do please keep on voting if you haven't already! (and of course, refrain from double-voting) As it stands now, the score is running very equal, so it's increasingly difficult to come to a sound conclusion just yet.

There's a vote?

./horribly confused
We're going to have a Grown up Party! It's just like a kids party, but with more crying....

Kozgugore

Right here, silly!

Quote from: Kozgugore on May 24, 2016, 11:09:46 PM
So, if you haven't already, take a look at the sub-ranks page here and when you've done that, please cast your vote in the poll right here! Every single vote counts, so make sure to leave yours!

Sakinra/Akanra

THANKS! *crawls off into her "SMAT" box
We're going to have a Grown up Party! It's just like a kids party, but with more crying....

Rashka

My suggestion about the weekly boss still stands!